Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

The only thing we've heard "officially" is that the dog was given to Animal Services and they eventually released the dog to a responsible party. They will not clarify anything beyond that (no times, no ID of the person, etc.)Wasn’t it posted earlier that the ex BF was given the dog
Or in the hours before it, to buy their duct tape, bleach, weapon, and whatever else they're stupid enough to not realize that they're being recorded.
That’s my thinking, too.

So part of my job involves property deed research so I decided to see who owns the house they were living in. The house is owned by an LLC which I traced back to a realtor in Colorado. He owns a few of the houses on the street. Nothing seems out of place, clean business filing records and normal, I imagine just your average college house landlord. Im not sure any of this matters but I’m just adding to the collective knowledge pile.

or how about pre-cut duct tape over the mouth and fast wounds that made it impossible for them to scream and were fatal within 30-40 seconds each? When you're used to sleeping in a bed with someone, esp if you've been drinking and are full of pasta, you might not wake at the slightest sound or have lightening fast responses to go all ninja on a killer. in fact, your first and last thought might be one of confusion, trying to wake enough to understand what was happening, but it would be too late. jmo

I think forensics would have immediately been able to tell if duck tape was used no matter how good the perp tried to clean it up.

Respectfully, I'm pretty sure they're not basing such a conclusion in this case on the time most people are asleep. I mean, it's one of the most important details

They can clinically determine from a host of data points if the victims were likely asleep when they were attacked and killed. Indeed, it is not just a hunch based on time of death and when most people are asleep. Position of bodies, entry/exit angles of attack, etc. and I imagine there are biomarkers as well from lab findings that are outside of my purview and understanding. Again, did they wake up briefly and try to reflexively defend themselves? Likely. But they probably were only semi-conscious and not really understanding what was happening.

My opinion.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

The only thing we've heard "officially" is that the dog was given to Animal Services and they eventually released the dog to a responsible party. They will not clarify anything beyond that (no times, no ID of the person, etc.)Wasn’t it posted earlier that the ex BF was given the dog
Or in the hours before it, to buy their duct tape, bleach, weapon, and whatever else they're stupid enough to not realize that they're being recorded.
That’s my thinking, too, that WM before murders for supplies, change of clothes etc, makes more sense.

I think forensics would have immediately been able to tell if duck tape was used no matter how good the perp tried to clean it up.
I'm sure they would know, too. it may be a detail they kept to themselves. a piece of tape is not bound and gagged. big difference. they were dispelling a rumor, but that does not mean LE would be required to say, 'but you know, they did have some adhesive residue, so their mouths might have been taped shut briefly'. jmo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Target or no target, the only extra information seems to come from K's Father, both K+M murdered in the same bed!
this made my stomach turn so much hearing this. im equal parts more heartbroken and just happy to know they spent their lives together and had a good night and died together.

When you are suddenly woken up by a loud noise or sudden movement, you are temporarily disoriented. So I could understand how someone might be able to use that their advantage. If there are two people in a bed and you attack one and the other wakes up, they are probably not fully aware of what exactly is going on. Maybe this was how the killer was able to attack two people in the same bed with out much noise?

I dunno.
My mind keeps going to the warm boiler room that someone mentioned earlier.
It would have provided safe shelter and a comfy place to hide out for as long as it took.
Pure speculation and no idea what the acoustics would have been like from this cave. Speculation only.

Too many questions and not an answer to be found anywhere from anybody at all..
where is he/she/they now and what is the likelihood of another strike and where is it most likely to occur?
That's where I got stuck.

Did he she or they attend the vigil?
I have a feeling not.
I expected they would but there are myriads of excuses not to without arousing suspicion.

I don't think LE know either and that's all overwhelming.
Do we know they had hot water baseboard heat, and where the boiler room was in that house? Idk, I lived my whole life in temps like that and it's really not as bad as it looks as long as the wind is not blowing. Not bad at all compared to eastern states by the great lakes and Atlantic with that heavy humidity. It wouldn't be hard for any healthy person to stalk at night or hang out in the tree'd area til the chosen time. Oh boy, I'm creeped out just typing these thoughts.\

Also I just had a discussion with my husband that I met in college way back when, I lived with all girls and we kept our doors locked, he lived with all guys and nobody locked the door and would unlock intentionally when they walked by....

This is a good point. How did the killer know they were asleep? Maybe that points to the killer hiding on the house...in a closet or under a bed?
This has been a primary consideration to me, and I think he sat outside and watched for many nights, especially on weekends. Did they go out? As a group? In pairs? What time did they leave? Get home? Turn out the lights? Show signs of waking the next day? I always knew when all my kids and my husband were asleep; a sleeping house sounds different, has a different vibe, from a home where one or more occupants is awake.

Last edited:
I can imagine the pain he feels. Unbelievable grief. But soon anger and lawsuits will follow.

I can give you an example. I have been trained in this by a university. If It came to my attention that a student for example was sexually assaulted, and if I call 911 I am fired. I must only contact the university. The university then reaches out to the victim and the perpetrator and manages it in house.

What happens if perp does it again or if the victim “says” the perp did it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VS2009