ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the images grabbed from DM inside the house. Is that blood on the cabinets?! (Added one with updated exposure.)

Attachments

• 4788994455.JPG
    4788994455.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 315
  • 4788994455 (2).JPG
    4788994455 (2).JPG
    177.2 KB · Views: 252
Last edited:
Killer will have more control over victims. 1 stab to neck, and 1 to the chest. He has 4 victims, and 1 is male, so he knows a struggle might happen. Plus, if 1 knife is damaged, he will need a back up Knife.
I see. 2 knives would exercise even more control over the victim.

Does it mean that he could have killed 2 people simultaneously with 2 knives? Like 2 girls in the bed? Have you ever heard of anything close to that scenario?

One of the images grabbed from DM inside the house. Is that blood on the cabinets?!

Is that also blood on the shoe in the box?

It does look like blood on the wardrobe door but it's bizarre how that would have happened. I wondered if it's arcing from when the offender has been thrusting the knife up and down?

Is that also blood on the shoe in the box?

It does look like blood on the wardrobe door but it's bizarre how that would have happened. I wondered if it's arcing from when the offender has been thrusting the knife up and down?
I would assume is came through the floor from the bedroom above.

I see. 2 knives would exercise even more control over the victim.

Does it mean that he could have killed 2 people simultaneously with 2 knives? Like 2 girls in the bed? Have you ever heard of anything close to that scenario?
No, never heard anything close to this scenario. But, he knows he is going to kill multiple people and 1 knife is too risky. Yes, he could have killed 2 people simultaneously, depending on how the victims were positioned sleeping in bed. Element of surprise with 2 knives.

That Dad said they were sleeping in the same bed doesn't compromise the investigation at all, because it is doubtful that law enforcement told him that. He is probably making a reasonable assumption (a likely true one based on his experiences), and is rationalizing his grief, which any of us would do. We would all hope that our children didn't die alone, and if there was any chance that they didn't we would err on the side of optimism.

My opinion.
I wonder if the coroner told him that M and K were in the same bed when murdered. And not LE.

Also there really were no outside lights to illuminate inside house. How did killer get around in darkness? Did he have a headband with a light on it? Night goggles maybe? He has to be precise when entering each room to see location of victims, and how they are laying in bed.
JMO Unless the killer had been in the house many times before. For parties or whatever. Familiarizing himself with the layout in the process.

Yea. I’m aware. I just feel terrible for KGs dad who seems to be using the media as an outlet for his pain but his healing won’t come from that. Seems like they should know but maybe they don’t?

I am not sure we know how other people handle pain and grief. Or what aids in healing (if it ever occurs). We grow around the grief and we enlarge our perspectives (often) in grief, just to contain it. Maybe that's what he's doing.

There's no one size fits all thing that everyone is supposed to know about how to heal from massive tragedy. IMO.

One of the images grabbed from DM inside the house. Is that blood on the cabinets?!

That's the kitchen, correct?

I don't think it is blood dripping from above, because it would also be on the trim/wall above.
It's also hard to get a good idea of detail because of the out of focus tree/pine needles in the way, and the reflections on the window.

That's the kitchen, correct?

I don't think it is blood dripping from above, because it would also be on the trim/wall above.
It's also hard to get a good idea of detail because of the out of focus tree/pine needles in the way, and the reflections on the window.
Updated the exposure

Attachments

• 4788994455 (2).JPG
    4788994455 (2).JPG
    177.2 KB · Views: 255
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors