ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many UI staff live nearby? Any records of disgruntled neighbors? noise complaints?
Anyone in the community freely expressing their hatred of young college women? Or one of the girls in particular?
I really hope an arrest is made soon.

This was discussed, at length, earlier today. That is the kitchen, and what you see is the lower half of the refrigerator door on the right, and one of the lower kitchen cabinets with the countertop on the left side. The photo was taken at a downward angle, so you are looking down at the lower half of the cabinets.

A previous photo from the 14th shows that staining is not there at that point. It is possible something spilled when they were moving things around the kitchen during investigation.

ETA: The photo attached is from the same angle on the 14th. Showing the same area.

They might have sprayed the house with some kind of forensics liquid. I believe that did that too a pole that was on Taylor street where they picked up a jacket. Does anyone know what this machine is?

768795.jpg

Now CNN as of an hour ago is reporting there is likely a sixth roommate on the lease- source being property management and police. Unbelievable why did they always say five roommates then. But I can see why it has taken three weeks to peel back the layers of this onion. Unlike a real onion I hope we find something at the center of this investigation. By Christmas we need a suspect named or a $100,000 reward offered for information and the 911 call released at least.

Sorry to jump ahead, but my mind is blown. If I’m correctly understanding the clip, K had not moved out as many WSs had theorized, her bed was still there & made, meaning they were murdered (or at least attacked) in M’s bed?

Is that what he’s saying, or am I misunderstanding?

Huge difference, IMHO.
How so?

In this photo, what do you think is blurred out in the right side? If you look at the outline and the dark stain in the middle, it looks to me like the reflection of a body with the wounds/blood on it.
If you look at the image on the article, it appears to be a leaf on a tree that is in the foreground and blurred out of the focus area.

Why does everyone mention the perp may commit suicide? The killer has no feelings. Why on earth would he kill himself?

He might be a higher risk for suicide because theoretically, homicide and suicide are not dissimilar (ultimate control over one's life, be it another person's or own). Also, if one has crossed that line between life and death, even "by proxy", he/she can easier do it regarding oneself. Today, the killer's hope is to get away with it. Once it is evident that he has not, suicide might be an option.

Last edited:
Was there an interior door on 2nd floor at stairs leading to 1st floor? If so, did killer lock it to prevent 1st floor roommates from interior access to 2nd floor. Also, if there was a door, then perhaps killer did not go to first floor because killer did not assume there were 1-2 alive roommates on the first floor?
I believe the real estate photos showed no door.

I dunno ,but it did make me question if that is why he was found in the hall /living space. He may had plans to drive his car back to his room . Walked out of the bedroom and scared the murderer,who stunned Ethan causing him to fall face first .It could explain why he was where he was in the house.
Excuse me but there has been zero confirmation or statements that E was anywhere but in the bedroom he shared with Xana.

One of the above plus the killer got seriously psychotic on drugs that day/unbridled by alcohol. I’d think, drugs, because he was still pretty functional. And hard ones, although 100% THC vapes might potentially do the same.
G. Revenge for possible harm to a loved one of the killer?
H. Delusion/fantasy?
I. A self-challenge to see if he could actually do it and get away with it?
J. Initiation into some obscene club
K. Trying to impress someone else that maybe one of the group had offended. “See what I did for you.”
L. A secret affair threatening to go public?
M. Copycat?
N. Bat sh-t crazy?

IOW, (In other words) I have no clue.

Tedious investigative work and a little bit of DNA luck will solve The Who. The “why” most likely will never make any sense. JMO

Also, victim's parents would receive the autopsy and police reports which would most likely state which bed each victim was found in.

Do you have a link to support this? Or is that common knowledge? I'm under the impression that victim's parents wouldn't receive the autopsy report until the police are done with their investigation, but I don't have experience in this so this is MOO.

LIstening to all the parents speak at the vigil made me more and more frustrated with the MSM folks who in interviews with the family of KG keep asking him about the investigation and what he can share vs. "tell us about Kaylee". It has become abundantly clear what their focus is and it's not on the victims which is sickening. They want to be the first ones to report "never before released facts!" to generate clickbait.

MM's Dad's speech about broke me. As the father of a teen girl, I know exactly what he's talking about because I'm just as proud of my little girl and I can't even imagine what he's going through. Even if it will be hard to get through, I highly suggest everyone listen to the vigil speeches. You'll probably get teary eyed like I did, but it's a beautiful tribute to who these kids were in life.
I agree. I have been closely following this, though it has been very difficult emotionally. My daughter is the same age as Kaylee, blonde, blue-eyed and also very active and outgoing. And her name is the same + one letter. And I know what it’s like to lose a child, having lost my oldest son 7 years ago. I hope that the families all know how many people are heartbroken at their loss and wish we could somehow hope they find some comfort knowing that Xana, Ethan, Maddie & Kaylee have become all of our children.

This is from the set of photos from Daily Mail of the interior of house through the window at dusk (someone posted link a little while ago).
Anyone study these?
In the photo below, is that the door to the bedroom to the back left on floor 2...or a pantry closet? I'm guessing a pantry door but idk.

I ask because it looks like a stain, possibly blood but could be anything. It's all along the top, as well as the side, running down like streaks of wet paint. Considering the house seems well-kept by landlord I'd doubt that they'd have a door/cupboard/pantry/whatever with wood stain marks so visible. Could it be blood?
Yes! I noticed this earlier. I also think it is blood. I don’t remember now but isn’t there a bedroom right above the kitchen?

I believe the calls made in the early hours were probably to obtain some substances to allow the party to continue. (I know when both myself and a friend call the same person at 2:30am, that’s usually the case, so no judgement here.)
I think this explains why both the family and police were very quick to say this was a non-issue without giving a rationale. There were likely texts sent which explain why the calls were made, or at least alluding to why the calls were made.
The calls in my opinion are a distraction and not relevant to what occurred that night.
The fact that LE have said when people come forward with information: ‘we aren’t interested in the activities, only the investigation’ tells me that they believe drugs are probably commonplace. - Not much else students would worry about discussing with LE.
Hmm keeping the party going usually involves more people than only people living with you.

I believe too that whoever did this could commit suicide. Because once you do something like plan on stabbing 4 people to death and actually following through with it you have to know that there's a chance you die even attempting it. Alot could have went wrong but so far the killer remains free and we need to catch him alive.

He/she wasn't home and there is confusion as to whether if/when the sixth person lived there. Someone posted awhile back who among all the survivors would you like to question, and this person would be my first choice, my first question being why are you on the lease but not in the house? Did the leave due to fear? Stalking? Infighting?
Picture this: You begin walking up a flight of stairs. You see something that looks like an arm/leg draped over the stairs. You don't see blood, or anything else disturbing. Is your first thought, "OMG someone has stabbed all my housemates to death" or "looks like abc person is passed out after over-partying"?

My first instinct would be shock, and then go help them. I would not call friends telling them that I thought someone was unconscious. I would call 911 if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmu