ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have previous tenants been looked into at all as far as if they had any issues with anyone in the past? Potentially someone that didn't know the previous tenants didn't live there anymore?

First time websleuther, so I apologize if any of this isn't acceptable. Just let me know and I'll gladly re-post appropriately.
Seems fully appropriate to me. If you mean looked into by LE, I'm 100% positive they have. If you mean looked into on here, that would be verboten.

Anyway, welcome! :)

In truth, the boys MIGHT have been identical, with the sister being fraternal, but that would be rare. No one has specified one way or the other.
you can look at the photos and see that they aren't identical boys. for identical twins, the egg splits and they are 'identical'. these boys were not, and obviously their sister was not.

Last edited:
Possible the restoration team that does the clean up?
Moscow police released a statement that mentioned the crime scene will now have private security to free up patrol officers. In addition states that the 3am alcohol incident on the Sigma Chi lawn is unrelated to this crime. LE seems to be playing the hot and cold game with the public, in that they are only quelling the rumor mill scuttlebutt.

From Moscow Poloce:
We remain consistent in our belief that this was a targeted attack, but investigators have not concluded if the target was the residence or if it was the occupants."

I hadn’t thought of this angle, that the residence could have been a target. Is it plausible that someone would target the residence simply to make a statement? Sort of like they are sick of all the partying, in general, so don’t think about moving in here because it is not safe. If that is the case, then I would say that is not an isolated attack because someone sick of the partying could strike just down the road. Certainly this is not the only party house.

So why else could the residence been the target?
One way a house could be the target, but not the occupants is if the killer mistakenly thought that someone else lived at that house or would be at that house that night.

Not saying that’s what LE mean by their statement ( or that I think it’s a possibility).

Just a hypothetical scenario that would maybe fit “ the house being a target “.

JMO

From what I’m seeing and reading about Kaylee’s family’s latest interview on Banfield it sounds like they are suspecting one of the surviving roommates or one of their friends that was there the next day…
No they suspect someone who has been cleared...too quicly by the police. They still do not suscept J. So i think that leaves the food truck lurker, the designated driver and perhaps roommates.

Agreed, if they were identical and the sister was fraternal, that would be WAYYYYYY rare…

Fun fact: did you know that identical twins do not share the same fingerprints?
Nature vs nurture? Those boys are definitely not identical.

Have we ever learned how K's sister knew Maddie had placed those calls to J right after K did? Did K's sister get access to M's phone?)
I got the impression from one of the early interviews with K's mom and sister that J had been in contact and let them see/hear the actual messages, but that is just my opinion.

Is it possible that K's dad is implying that one or more of the victims had been committing a crime of some sort?

did some research and am adding this to my list of things that happened prior to the murders. this is something a very organized thrill killer might do and is particularly chilling: One warning on the search for cameras via network scans — some small cams record straight to a SIM card, so they won't show on a network scan.

I had a super-creep-sex-offender-pedophile coworker and suspected a camera had been placed in the bathroom. Other strange security breaches were happening. He quit abruptly as more were suspecting his behavior. It’s very frightening how easy it is to purchase spy cams.

I have identical nephews. They do not look identical. Not even remotely. You can't go by visual.
I thought those would be 'fraternal twins' based on what I've found online, but I'm not an expert on twins, so I defer. the only identical twins I know are also identical in appearance.

I read this;
Fraternal twins may be born on the same day but are not genetically the same. They look different, have different genes and may be of the same sex or the opposite sex. Identical twins, on the other hand, look the same, share the same birthday and share the same genes.
but there is also this;

Just checking in for the evening and only read the last 6 pages… I need to watch Banfield with Xana’s mom, also, anyone wondering if Ethan’s family were involved much with Xana, she is in quite a few pictures on his video tribute via obituary page. For what is it worth!

Next, what would it matter if Ethan and his brother were identical? No one is insinuating he did this, correct? Please no one go there!!!

Lastly- praying for an arrest!!!!! Before Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB