ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you please give me a link where I can watch it without a subscription? I got 5 minutes and got shut down.
You can try incognito windows and reopening every five minutes, else you'll have to find someone streaming it through TikTok or something. It's a station people get through cable or streaming services, so you won't be able to watch it easily for free until they post a link after the fact.

ETA: Seems like this is some sort of bootleg stream that lasts over 5 minutes: Watch Live: NewsNation Coverage

Last edited:
MOO: Honestly, if the target really was K I'm going to have a really hard time with coming up with a probable perp. I mean there is the ex, the obvious suspect who kinda fits the profiles, and he is cleared. And we know nothing else useful about the people around her, imo.

I was so sure it was either M or M&X, that I'm kinda stumped.
out of curiosity, can you say why M or M&X as opposed to K?

Watching live right now. Showing the so-called sleuths posting all over TikTok and Reddit, with them showing screenshots of people saying it’s “110%” (iirc) the neighbor … it’s ridiculous. What is wrong with people? Why do people feel so comfortable saying these things, especially on TikTok where you’re showing your face? I just don’t get it. Dumb speculation and misstating opinions as fact, etc doesn’t exactly help the family anyway, if these people are attempting to be helpful.

This makes me just think of when Heidi Broussard when missing and many people claimed the boyfriend was responsible based on how he acted in his interview…as if they could accurately predict how they themselves would react during the worst situation of their lives. And more recently, the speculation of Athena strand’s stepmom. Let me stop here.

Just feel like people create more damage, drama, whatever, for no reason

The two sleeping in one bed was speculated by many on WS. I don’t think Mr. G has released anything that would jeopardize the investigation. IMO, there are probably mega things not released to the public that would prevent any false confessions.
I'm so interested in the 911 call made by KG. This, coupled with the numerous calls are important. IMO

“Kaylee’s injuries were significantly more brutal than her best friend’s Maddie’s injuries”

This is per Brian Entin and he said he confirmed this information today. He did not specify who his sources are but will update this once he does.

Kaylee and Maddy were found together on third floor in the room with the slider and balcony, again per Brian Entin but I am paraphrasing. They were sleeping together in Maddie’s room.

I disagree with SG's logic.

IMO, the perp allegedly entered through the slider leading to the main level of the house because this door was unlocked, and easily accessible. According to authorities, there was no forced entry and the door remained open after the attack.

Logic dictates the open door entry would not necessarily correlate with identifying the location of the perps target victim whether it be X, E, M, or K. MOO
I put this together a few days ago and linked the original author of the drawings. These are not my drawings.

I added a possible path through the house. After entering the house, the suspect may have checked the living room and main floor for witnesses first. That led to the first two murders. After the second floor murders, the suspect had the choice to go upstairs, or downstairs. It sounds like one of the third floor victims had a different cause of death than other victims.

The Manner of Death is homicide.

1670207460645.png

I'm so interested in the 911 call made by KG. This, coupled with the numerous calls are important. IMO
SG said she "didn't" call 911. He said it fast so some people thought he said that she did.

Around 1:20 into this interview. He said that she didn't call 911, she wasn't texting about hearing anything or being in fear.

Each body had to be identified by a close relative, so some members of the family surely saw their love one after the killings.

Not sure how this is connected to the murder investigation, thou.

I'm talking about viewing a body where they can see all the evidence of the attack, not just a facial visual of the deceased under a sheet. I was wondering if SG has seen the injuries inflicted on his daughter (and possibly M).

I'm starting to feel some type of way about the father, Goncalves. I just am no longer getting the grieving father vibe, I'm getting creep vibes off him. Kinda like, "me dost think ye protest too much" type thing.
Am I the only one?
Agree!!

I put this together a few days ago and linked the original author of the drawings. These are not my drawings.

I added a possible path through the house. After entering the house, the suspect may have checked the living room and main floor for witnesses first. That led to the first two murders. After the second floor murders, the suspect had the choice to go upstairs, or downstairs. It sounds like one of the third floor victims had a different cause of death than other victims.

The Manner of Death is homicide.

View attachment 385008
I’m following up on my post from a few minutes ago. Brian Entin confirmed they were sleeping in room E and called it Maddie’s room.

Edited to fix error.

Last edited:
“Kaylee’s injuries were significantly more brutal than her best friend’s Maddie’s injuries”

This is per Brian Entin and he said he confirmed this information today. He did not specify who his sources are but will update this once he does.

Kaylee and Maddy were found together on third floor in the room with the slider and balcony, again per Brian Entin but I am paraphrasing. They were sleeping together in Maddie’s room.
I hope he does confirm his sources and doesn't use this as a tactic so the family feels they have to come out n clarify it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly