ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever armed themselves with a Rambo style knife and travelled to that house, did so with the intention of killing those girls inside. I think Ethan may have been in the wrong place at the wrong time, and was likely attacked first, whilst he slept. He would be wounded before Xana could fully comprehend what was happening. We know she woke up, since reports say Xana had defense wounds and fought for her life. You would think a person may snap out of a psychotic episode after such a struggle, but clearly still enraged, the killdr walked the stairs and repeated the same horror in the 2nd bedroom. Attacking Kaylee as she slept, waking Maddie, who also tried to get her bearings, and fought for her life.
I believe this killer is slipping under the radar due to the fact, the police believe this monster to be a man. I would be zeroing in on ALL the girls who were known to these victims. Something motivated the killer to commit this deranged act. I think the motuve has more to do with jealousy than it being some sicko targeting these girls.. for what?. There was no sexual element involved. It was pure rage. I do hope a motive emerges soon, else this will end up being a cold case very soon.
I agree it could’ve been a woman also. I also agree this was a rage killing which resulted from either hatred or jealousy. I’d be looking at the drug use on campus and connected to anyone involved with that specific group also. There are some drugs out there that will take a seemly normal person and turn them into a deranged lunatic.

On the NewsNation special, Brian Entin just said he's confirmed that K's injuries were significantly more brutal than M's.

I'm not surprised, but yikes. Also, does it help the investigation for us to know this? I don't know.

JMO
It doesn’t help because it’s incomplete information. X & E’s injuries could’ve been worse than K’s for all we know

MOO

MOO: Honestly, if the target really was K I'm going to have a really hard time with coming up with a probable perp. I mean there is the ex, the obvious suspect who kinda fits the profiles, and he is cleared. And we know nothing else useful about the people around her, imo.

I was so sure it was either M or M&X, that I'm kinda stumped.

If X and E were the target why go up the stairs. That's how i take it... Moo

I disagree with SG's logic.

IMO, the perp allegedly entered through the slider leading to the main level of the house because this door was unlocked, and easily accessible. According to authorities, there was no forced entry and the door remained open after the attack.

Logic dictates the open door entry would not necessarily correlate with identifying the location of the perps target victim whether it be X, E, M, or K. MOO

Do we know why Maddie and Xana recently left the sorority? I feel like that is significant.
Some WS with knowledge of sororities said that it isn't rare for seniors to drop out due to the cost. But that would only mean Maddie, not Xana. JMO

Somebody’s blocking that broadcast
Do you mean online? Or on cable? I'm watching it on my Spectrum cable right now. But it looks like I don't get some of the channels that came up for my zip code in that NewsNation search function. I'm lucky that I do get one of them.

Or is it not available in certain countries? :(

Per Brian Entin, he said that he confirmed Kaylee’s injuries were significantly more brutal than others. No link because it’s live atm.
What I heard the father say is that: one of the two third floor victims was the target because the "manner of death" does not match.

1670207033589.png

Fox News Video

Should the reporters have asked for clarification on that point? Did the father mean cause of death is different, since we know both were homicide?

Manner of Death: five manners of death: natural, accident, suicide, homicide, and undetermined

Cause of Death: specific injury or disease that leads to death

Link

There was no sexual element involved
IMO - you cannot possibly know this. Not sexually assaulted does not equate to no sexual element. imo.

Brian Entin just said he's confirmed that K's injuries were significantly more brutal than M's.

I want to be very clear so that I do not break the rules or waste the mods' time - this is just my opinion/theory that follows....

If this is true about K's injuries, then it is not a surprise to me, and IMO fits with my current theory which is evolving. IMO this killer was quite familiar with one of the women and IMO at this point in time, I believe that was K. Again, jmo, no fact to support this. IMO the killer was potentially triggered a couple of weeks before the murders which is when -- again IMO -- he started to plan for real (although imo this was probably not his first murder). Again, jmo, no fact to support this. I saw something that queued for me, and I wondered if that was a trigger, but I am not elaborating because I am being careful about the rules and do not wish to in any way state this as anything other than my own opinion and evolving theory which is based on the same facts everyone else has. IMO this is what prompted LE to bring in the FBI BAU right away, and again I fear it may have been a little creepier than average, but again, JMO based on the fact that the BAU was involved and we are three weeks in. And again, jmo, no fact to support this.

Little update for those who can't watch NewsNation:
  • They played some of Entin's interview with K's family
  • They talked about the general public's online involvement in the case -- internet sleuths and people not believed to be current suspects such as hoodie guy, JR, etc.
  • I think they wondered whether all this internet coverage and us having all this info is helpful. (But of course they will continue to publicize it!)
  • Next they will talk about the "new revelations" about the condition of (some of?) the bodies that they say they have confirmed.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member