ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know how many out of state students the University attracts with the exception of academic and athletic scholarship types.

Out of state tuition is steep. And as neighbors have told me, a good number of states verify actual residency of students pretty closely (to say the least) now.
Totally agree, but we don't know what parents budgets are either. My college had out of state plates like every other car in the dorms.

The property owner can do so by requesting blur and validating ownership. If LE is behind the blurring, then perhaps they fear people will try to find owners of cars and harass them. I don't know enough about how Google works, but is it possible if 1000 sleuths are trying to look at the same location that google street view glitches?
But it's not just the house, it is every license plate on every single car in either direction of 1122 King Rd. While the owner of the house could have the house blurred, he could not request that license plates be blurred. This is very specific.

Corner says that they were likely all in bed asleep. Makes me believe that there was no struggle between E and POI outside of bedroom. So why would the killer go upstairs first and kill the 2 girls and then stop on their way out and kill E and X. Looking at the diagram of the house the killer would have to go out of his way to get to E and X room on there way out if indeed they came in thru 2nd floor slider or window
BBM. I think this is the latest public statement from the coroner: "Of the four University of Idaho students who were found stabbed to death in a rental house last Sunday, some were killed in their beds, the Latah County coroner told CBS News Friday....[The coroner noted] that earlier media reports stating all four victims had been murdered in their beds were not accurate." Some of the murdered University of Idaho students were stabbed in their beds, coroner says

0:42 they show clips of thebody cam footage from Taylor Ave drunken incident on night of the murders, around the same window of time they occured

(Apologies, having trouble connecting to the site and thought it had posted twice, deleted my initial reply @Snoop Sister

Last edited:
Register it with what office? I've spent a lot of time around college campuses and I have never known of an office where a car must be registered, unless one is buying a pass in a parking lot. Is that a practice at the University of Idaho? Looking through quite a few photos, it doesn't look to me like parking is much of a challenge around town. MOO.
My son is in college. From my experience most colleges do ask students to register their car. It's actually for safety reasons such as this.

Is it standard for locations of violent crimes to be blurred on google street? I don’t think I’ve ever done a street view of an ongoing murder investigation before so I’m not sure if it’s a common occurrence or LE is trying to hide something within the image.
It's hard to tell who requested it to be blurred. Perhaps LE or a homeowner in the area.

To blur your house on Google Maps Street View:

1. Open maps.google.com
  2. Navigate to your home
  3. Drag the Street View icon to the road beside your house
  4. Focus the view on your property
  5. In the bottom right corner, click Report a problem
  6. Here, check the address is correct (if not, go back and retry)
  7. Next, adjust the Image preview to focus on your home
  8. Under Why are you reporting this image use the Request blurring tool
  9. To blur the house, select My home
  10. You are required to provide additional information to support blurring, up to 1500 characters, so cite privacy reasons here
  11. With the reason provided, enter your Email address in the required field
  12. Complete the captcha validation then Submit

young male in North Idaho is probably way less than that, IMO

Young men often use their girlfriends' cars. Their insurance rates are high, their parents don't want to pay, but girls are (IMO) more likely to have a car in the first place (judging from having worked at several colleges).

And I've also noticed that while young men may want a cool car with a spoiler that makes a hot rod sound - or an F150 or bigger, they are perfectly content to drive their girlfriend's car in the meantime.

Somewhere, someone knows who was in that car.

One theory i have us per p was secretly obsessed with X. Very jealous of E, probably didnt ageee with their relationship and thought he could be a better BF. I think something happened that prompted X to have her father come and change/fix the locks leading up to this. I bet this individual has went home and not returned to school

AND GoogleEarth as well. They must have taken the master database photos of the house and all the license plates nearby and blurred them all for some reason.
I have quoted you three times to try and explain that this is COMPLETELY NORMAL. Hoping we can please all stop w/ the blurred images and move on. This is normal. It is nothing LE did. It is a google street view policy.

young male in North Idaho is probably way less than that, IMO

Young men often use their girlfriends' cars. Their insurance rates are high, their parents don't want to pay, but girls are (IMO) more likely to have a car in the first place (judging from having worked at several colleges).

And I've also noticed that while young men may want a cool car with a spoiler that makes a hot rod sound - or an F150 or bigger, they are perfectly content to drive their girlfriend's car in the meantime. And I've seen (and still see) some pretty big/tall men fold themselves into a small car, just as they did when I was at uni (and my car was way smaller than this Hyundai). My 6'4" BiL folded himself into tiny cars when we traveled in Europe.

Somewhere, someone knows who was in that car. Love your WS handle, btw.

The lock thing bothers me too and it can't be a coincidence. I wondered if someone tried to gain access to the house or X's room and damaged the lock in the process. It's speculated that the locks are locks that require a code to get in, so maybe they thought the lock was old or just needed to be replaced instead of someone tampering with it. That's JMO.

Edited to add - Just saw that the locks weren't confirmed by LE or X's Dad. Please disregard my post.
I'm sorry I don't recall which interview to link you but a parent in fact said there were issues with the bottom floor lock so everyone used the kitchen door instead.

But it's not just the house, it is every license plate on every single car in either direction of 1122 King Rd. While the owner of the house could have the house blurred, he could not request that license plates be blurred. This is very specific.
So wondering if the Elantra is a neighbor’s vehicle? Interesting….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298