ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If u google maps down Queen towards King and look up King street you can see a light colored 2011 Hyundai parked near the other party house. U can also see a blue civic that looks similar to X's car. The pic is from Google maps Oct 2021
its wild, because now you cannot see the home, or any of the cars on google maps.

I think we are overlooking X's locks being changed the week prior by her father. What caused her to have her father come and change the locks. It was the weekend following Halloween, do we know if they had a party at the house over halloween weekend. Alot of people in costume, someone couldve been casing the house then, did X notice something missing from her room that prompted her to get the locks changed, was she in fear of something
There seemed to be some confusion over the locks being changed, as Xana’s father never mentioned it when he spoke of being there the week before.
Some think her mom misunderstood when he said she had “changed a lot” & thought he said changed a lock.
IMO idk.

From the NYT, the friend with whom she was moving to Texas talks about the job. Since it's behind a paywall, I'll paraphrase here: [Friend] said she and Goncalves, who was set to graduate in December, were set to move to Austin in June. [Friend] had a job as an elementary school teacher and Goncalves would be working for a marketing firm where she interned.
Does it say KG was moving in June or the friend? I think KG was moving earlier and possibly the friend was joining later based on this post.
Screen Shot 2022-12-07 at 6.30.24 PM.png

It doesn’t seem cute to me, just utilitarian. 2013 cars are long ago sold by car rental companies, who turn over their fleet pretty often. It could be a hand me down car, and whoever drives it is happy to just have wheels. Could be a food delivery person, even an Uber, surprisingly. 15 years old or newer in most of Idaho. If it was a student, only way university would have the license plate is if they needed campus parking. I’m not sure of UI’s cars on campus rules. Would UI give up a list of their students’ cars in this case?

Agree it could be a student's car, male or female. My only opinion is that it is slightly more likely to be a female's car, even if a student.

I was joking, fantasising but wouldn't that be great ?
Dependent on where they are lead-wise. If they have someone on the list who has some potential interaction with the house, yet they have nothing - I think that it may be a move they make. (Edited as I never finished typing lol)
I think we are overlooking X's locks being changed the week prior by her father. What caused her to have her father come and change the locks. It was the weekend following Halloween, do we know if they had a party at the house over halloween weekend. Alot of people in costume, someone couldve been casing the house then, did X notice something missing from her room that prompted her to get the locks changed, was she in fear of something
that hasn’t been confirmed as accurate.

Last edited:
The lock thing bothers me too and it can't be a coincidence. I wondered if someone tried to gain access to the house or X's room and damaged the lock in the process. It's speculated that the locks are locks that require a code to get in, so maybe they thought the lock was old or just needed to be replaced instead of someone tampering with it. That's JMO.

Edited to add - Just saw that the locks weren't confirmed by LE or X's Dad. Please disregard my post.

Does it say KG was moving in June or the friend? I think KG was moving earlier and possibly the friend was joining later based on this post.
View attachment 385730
"planned to move to Austin together in June." per the original story.

Could be a much wider area for all we know?
Pretty sure they have located all owners by now so I'm wondering why they announced it?

Who is likely to buy a car of this make model and year?
What age group?
As the last message from the police was that the victims were targeted, I would go with the "relatively close to home" option.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
The blood running down the side of the house on the concrete doesnt sit well with me. If E and X where both killled and still in bed my god thats alot of blood to have soaked through all that bed and floor and be able to seep through foundation on outside. I think E was killed in bed and rolled off face down, did the killer roll him off face down, theres something to that

To poster emerald1328 I wasn’t saying that front of the house where the 2 survivors were living was a garage. I was asking the poster I quoted if they were trying to say the front looked like it could be to a garage since there were cars parked out front.

Me personally I haven’t seen any garage without a garage door either.
Gotcha! Yeah I was wondering ;) Sorry for the mixup!

The blood running down the side of the house on the concrete doesnt sit well with me. If E and X where both killled and still in bed my god thats alot of blood to have soaked through all that bed and floor and be able to seep through foundation on outside. I think E was killed in bed and rolled off face down, did the killer roll him off face down, theres something to that
Sorry I missed something, what are you referring to?

Per the university's website, Parents Weekend was Nov. 4-6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298