ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I think about this, the more clearly I see the possibilities:
1) The killer was present with either K&M or X&E prior to the murders, most likely at the food truck or the frat party. The killer would have been present at the moment of the victim's departure. Otherwise, how would he know when they went home? The killer would also need to know the victims well enough to know where they lived.
I'm not convinced that the killer didn't come home -with- E&X. Someone who claimed they needed a place to crash for the night. Maybe said they'd had an argument with their girlfriend, or had locked themself out, or perhaps got tossed out of the frat?

If E&X invited the person to sleep on the couch, they'd be in the house, know where everyone was sleeping, and know when things got quiet and everyone went to sleep. If they came in after the 1st floor roommates went to bed, they probably wouldn't even know anyone was down there.

I am hopeful with this lead BUT it takes people reporting information. We cannot rely on databases etc to find this person. I will give you a bit of proof of that.

In this case: TX - Elizabeth Barraza, 29, murdered setting up garage sale, Harris County, Jan 2019
The vehicle, murderer, victim, and murder itself are ALL captured on video. ALL released to the public and NO ARRESTS. People must talk, and call the tip line. Capture current information.

My thoughts on the importance of the car!

On a nearby camera...
the car was parked with its headlights on around the time and direction the LE believe the perp fled the scene hence the individuals in the car could've seen something important or suspicious
-or-
someone jumped into the car and they drove off, the police are looking to clear said passengers

Pardon my opinion but that would be so odd for a knife wielding murderer to drive a hyundai so I do think the police are just looking for more information from that night

I'm not convinced that the killer didn't come home -with- E&X. Someone who claimed they needed a place to crash for the night. Maybe said they'd had an argument with their girlfriend, or had locked themself out, or perhaps got tossed out of the frat?

If E&X invited the person to sleep on the couch, they'd be in the house, know where everyone was sleeping, and know when things got quiet and everyone went to sleep. If they came in after the 1st floor roommates went to bed, they probably wouldn't even know anyone was down there.
I've had similar thoughts.

On a nearby camera...
the car was parked with its headlights on around the time and direction the LE believe the perp fled the scene hence the individuals in the car could've seen something important or suspicious
-or-
someone jumped into the car and they drove off, the police are looking to clear said passengers

Pardon my opinion but that would be so odd for a knife wielding murderer to drive a hyundai so I do think the police are just looking for more information from that night

Do knife wielding murderers have a particular vehicle of choice?

On a nearby camera...
-or-

It is what I think as well…LE looking for additional info for that night. I agree with your first scenario, although I hope I am wrong and LE are really on to the unsub.

Many fraternity houses have surveillance cameras— externally and sometimes internally. Can anyone confirm if the Sigma Chi house did?

that is not too outlandish but what would the motive have been to go and kill four people?
Maybe they ended up asking someone to pick them up or even got an Uber from the house…maybe that’s why they’re looking for that vehicle.

Do knife wielding murderers have a particular vehicle of choice?

Stolen common white non descript vehicles that they can dispose, which are hard to trace due to their commonality, so they can go in, do the crime and avoid police detection, then dump and burn to avoid prosecution.

More odd than Ted Bundy with his VW Beetle?

What color was Teds Folks Wagon? Common as church mice

They really need to come out with some direction of travel. The traffic cams would have picked up which direction it headed. North/South on 95.That might be helpful to the public.
Isn't that area included on the map LE was asking for surveillance footage for? They may already have an idea of which way the killer went after the crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem