ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also as one officer was getting into the van, he was obviously did not want to open the side sliding door all the way. He very purposely opened the door so he could barely get in. Wondering if someone was waiting in the van that could be identifiable or did not want to be identified?
I never considered this!

thank you
any such footage would be of great value to LE ( eg K being captured letting the dog out, locking-up that night, only reason am asking.

Yes I'll stick with....Alivea was talking about what she believes was K's routine ( unless we find more)
That was my understanding as well. A did get the time stamp for K and M coming home. But, I also think, it was what Alivea believes K did upon entering the house. I don’t believe there is anyway A could see K locking the door for example.

Also as one officer was getting into the van, he was obviously did not want to open the side sliding door all the way. He very purposely opened the door so he could barely get in. Wondering if someone was waiting in the van that could be identifiable or did not want to be identified?
Maybe they were merely retrieving possessions of the surviving roommates.

Father wants more information released. Defense will make plans to have this trial moved away from Moscow. Amount of information released can impact the time it will take to form an inpartial jury.
Defense? Trial? There aren't even any suspects. I think the dad needs to sit down and let the FBI and the other authorities investigate and hopefully solve this horrendous crime.

Probably not, but I don't think they would've said they were looking for an Elantra unless they were sure that's what they were looking for. Maybe it's not from that particular footage... maybe they got the info from somewhere else.

I agree that doesn't make a lot of sense. Maybe one of the victims called the police on them though. If that was at 3:00 and the murders happened between 3-4, maybe the murders were because someone was mad that the police were called on them. I'm SO curious to know what K&M wanted to talk to her ex about and whether those were the only calls they made.
A quadruple murderer calling the police around the time of the murders is a real stretch for me (especially from his own phone). Still, it got me thinking —

I don’t think these murders were entirely spur of the moment. I believe there was at least minimal forethought and/or planning even if it was rage-driven. So now I’m wondering if the killer had the presence of mind to consider that just maybe he shouldn’t have his own phone anywhere near him when he goes to kill four people, and instead picks up a burner phone for that night.

Can LE determine if cell phone activity pinging off any given tower comes from a burner?

Mmm probably from non police department. More public servant

Investigators have many reasons to not want to be identified. They are careful in all aspects, especially when there are cameras around. Don't you agree ?

Where is that magnificent timeline stored? The one maintained here by a most helpful poster. I'm trying to locate KG's early a.m. texts to JD as detailed by her sister. Was one of them...pick up, (boyffiend'name), we share a dog? TIA

Last edited:
Where is that magnificent timeline stored? The one maintained here by a most helpful poster. I really did look around. I'm trying to locate KG's early a.m. texts to JD as detailed by her sister. Was one of them...pick up, J, we share a dog? TIA
This is from one of their very first interviews.

Dad - One of her messages, one of her last messages - she reached out to J and said 'J, get back to me' and then she goes 'we share a dog together', which they did, she's like 'you need to reach out to me', so..

Mom - 'Please come over'. She was wanting J to come over there. J is not.. they're wasting their time with J and J is just as distraught as we are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't Kaylee's dad reference a car in the early investigation - something about you might not think a car in a picture is important but send all pics/videos to police?
Interview with dad.

.... So, it's better than an eyewitness, it's better than anything that we can produce. It's right up there with DNA. I just implore you.. sometimes, even if you think that selfie has nothing in the background, maybe there's a car that should be there. That somebody said in their alibi, I parked right here next to this tree. And then there's that tree, and your car's not there.

This is from one of their very first interviews.

Dad - One of her messages, one of her last messages - she reached out to J and said 'J, get back to me' and then she goes 'we share a dog together', which they did, she's like 'you need to reach out to me', so..

Mom - 'Please come over'. She was wanting Jack to come over there. J is not.. they're wasting their time with J and J is just as distraught as we are.

Wow, thanks AllAboutTrial. I bring this up because last night there was a suggestion that the texts to JD can't be ruled out as calls for help. I don't see any hint of that. And neither, apparently, did the family.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member