ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not want to churn the pot here, but we've had plenty of cases that people who've been cleared end up being the suspect. Also,the profile of a murderer includes men, women of all ages.
Yes agree re the profile of a murderer , could be either gender - I ended up taking the train even tho ppl said I was being paranoid and silly !

If ppl are still unsure if it was an uber or sorority driver, then I am hopeful that the driver is a key witness and is being kept protected by the police away from media etc.

We shouldn't forget that other than Uber/Lift there are many other mobile, tangential connections to consider that the car could be connected to. For example, an unstable Dominos/GrubHub/Target/Walmart delivery driver could've been winked at once at delivery and it sent him off into a fantasy.

My opinion.

Both inside and outside the house these men are trying to hide their faces - is that not more the behavior of undercover agents? If so, based on what undercover agents are usually involved in (i.e. drugs, racketeering, domestic terrorism, human trafficking ), why are they viewing the scene, what’s the potential connection?
It could also be that they were modest and not wanting to be part of the "hype" surrounding this high profile case. My dad would do his best to avoid news cameras when he was working large cases. He never wanted attention, just wanted to do his job.

As to the man last night trying to get into the sliding door of the van, I believe he just had trouble getting it open. Sure, they all wanted into the van quickly and it seemed as if they would prefer their faces not be shown. But I think he just genuinely had a rough time with the door.
It was on a hill. I chuckled because I feel like I'd have the same luck.

The one glaring difference is the agents from last night clearly did NOT want to be recognized. Also pay attention to them while they are inside the house. They enter the one bedroom with their heads tilted so their faces cannot be seen by the camera filming outside, just like when they exit the house and get into the vehicle.
I don't know why, exactly, but it is silghtly disconcerting to me the way they were conducting themselves. It almost had a voyeuristic feel about it. Maybe it's just me.

Last edited:
I believe everyone cleared by LE already is indeed innocent , in fact even otherwise I cant believe a college kid could do this.
Sorry if this has been asked already, but the person who dropped them home , the driver - has been cleared ? They must have some relevant information that can help.
Last year when I had to take taxis regularly for work, I ended up requesting a female driver - I'm sorry but I felt a bit safer (just rape is worrying enough without the murder part though) I just felt very vulnerable the whole one hour in an enclosed space kept looking on my phone whether we were still on route. Edited to say, I felt bad for feeling that way as the drivers seemed polite and nice, some chatty some quiet probably all harmless
I know this was only a 5 minute drive, but the driver must be key , last known person to have definitely seen them just before.

I'm disagree and you may want to check the wording on LE's press releases. They do not use the term 'cleared', that's something the media is using but they are listed as not suspect at this time.

Evidence can evolve and while I'm not saying it will, those who were listed as not supects at this time were listed to stop people on social media from doxxing them and their families and literally causing public embarassment.

If they were revealed by showing their faces speculation would start about their specialty, where they come from and a million questions from everybody that knows them.
They have a crime to solve not a photo shoot.
Bless them in their work.

I fine it a bit odd that the police chief was unaware of the neighbor reporting seeing the door open but what confuses me is that, according to the neighbors report, the door was seen "wide open", yet the article also states "Two other roommates, who lived on the first floor where the door was allegedly LEFT AJAR......". I've been confused about this since the beginning; was it wide open, simply just unlocked, or (now) left ajar??

I'm disagree and you may want to check the wording on LE's press releases. They do not use the term 'cleared', that's something the media is using but they are listed as not suspect at this time.

Evidence can evolve and while I'm not saying it will, those who were listed as not supects at this time were listed to stop people on social media from doxxing them and their families and literally causing public embarassment.
Sorry let me rephrase what I said, I want to believe a college kid could not do this. Agree on the facts you pointed out.

Sorry let me rephrase what I said, I want to believe a college kid could not do this. Agree on the facts you pointed out.

I'd like to believe a college kid wouldn't do this but there is not reason they couldn't. While this case isn't the same, it is an example of the fact that young people aren't exempt from awful crimes:

If they were revealed by showing their faces speculation would start about their specialty, where they come from and a million questions from everybody that knows them.
In Europe, special police forces, counter-terrorism and drugs squads quite often wear balaclavas to hide their identity.

I don't think these officers were necessarily trying to hide their identities, but what struck me as odd was many of them went inside (some in cowboy hats) but they didn't carry much equipment, bags or tools with them.

MOO.

The one glaring difference is the agents from last night clearly did NOT want to be recognized. Also pay attention to them while they are inside the house. They enter the one bedroom with their heads tilted so their faces cannot be seen by the camera filming outside, just like when they exit the house and get into the vehicle.
Thanks @SRWCF A difference of perspectives perhaps. When outside, I thought they were head down bracing against the cold wind. :cool:

Agreed. I was a bit peeved that the news station filming them decided to air that footage when it was abundantly clear they did not want to be on camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1