ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
111 days is only 3 1/2 months, which is nothing for a crime of this type. Chances are there would be more agents/resources devoted to it, since it is claimed to be involved in some way (according to the Moscow PD PIO on Inside Edition interview?).

My opinion.
Honestly, it could be done way faster than that. Just put those vin numbers in the database and run a locate analysis report to see where they show up during the suspect times. Rule out those not close. And continue. Report run time +/- 5 min max. Some vehicles won’t show data and will have to be further investigated.

Well for sure if someone’s alarm was going off, folks weren’t answering their phone, responding to knocks on the door…just a few reasons.
That said - we still have this interview, which definitely makes it seem like the unconscious person was a. A female and b. Not a victim.

At any rate we’ve been over this a lot and hopefully someday we know which it is!

Actually, I think you’re on to something there. I tend to think the house was the target. Someone earlier astutely referred to it as a “fishbowl.”

The occupants who were killed were sharing a room with someone that night, and those who were spared were not. My own opinion is that the bedrooms with the victims were unlocked, while the bedrooms with the survivors were locked prior to the attack. Possibly, the companions in the rooms were the last to enter and did not lock the doors, even if that might have been a regular practice for the primary occupants.

Like some others, I wonder whether this murderer had entered the house on other occasions unbeknownst to the occupants. And on this night, some of the bedroom doors were unlocked.

MOO
Yesterday someone said the house looked like a jewelry box up on a hill. That resonated with me, as if the girls were shiny, bright objects that someone couldn’t take his eyes off of.

But in a small college town in Idaho you wouldn't have that same fear.
It's safer, and most of your neighbors are fellow students and fraternity/sorority people.
It’s like insurance. It’s better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it. The threat to security isn’t so much the perpetrator as it is complacency.

And none of these security measures are hard. It takes a split second to lock a door, turn on a light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member