ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you trying to say? K had moved out. That means she didn't have a room or a bed at 1122 King Road, IMO. There are two "empty bedrooms" (one is K's former room).

It's been said by the father that they were in M's bed. It's been reported that way from the beginning. How is this an unpopular opinion?
You have to read the coroner’s quote in the post I was replying to to understand why my opinion *of that particular quote* has been unpopular.

I don’t agree that K didn’t have a bed there, as her father thinks he saw her bed in one of the crime scene photos; That’s why he first said she was with Maddie, because he saw her bed and saw that it was still made.

MOO

if they have the killer's handprint/fingerprints, I'd be shocked if they were unable to ID. I've been fingerprinted for work many times, including one job that required Interpol clearance, ditto with working for gov't agencies, so imo the handprint wasn't the killer's print or they haven't had much employment that required background checks. imo.

I think lots of jobs run background checks using an SSN, not fingerprints. So I think it's very likely if the killer left prints, the prints won't be in a database.

MOO.

I think lots of jobs run background checks using an SSN, not fingerprints. So I think it's very likely if the killer left prints, the prints won't be in a database.

MOO.
I guess, but I've been fingerprinted many times. I guess it depends on the job and the business/agency. imo if the killer left the handprint and can't be identified by prints on file, it might rule out certain employment types. potentially. jmo. editing to add that you can google 'do _____________ run fingerprint background checks?' and you'll find lots of information on industries/professions/gov't agencies that do require it.

MOO, I took a criminology course and learned that generally, when there's a mass stabbing, the first victim will sustain the worst wounds. K's father has eluded that this was the case. How did he reach this conclusion? Would E and X's family share this info with K's father? IMO, highly unlikely.

JMO Yes I would imagine going on a stabbing spree would would certainly eat into your stamina. Becoming more worn out after each victim. Though the fact that K had additional wounds does not necessarily mean she was targeted. It’s possible that she was still alive and moving after the killer initially attacked her. Forcing him to re-engage and stab her again until he felt she really was dead this time. Horrible.

JMO Yes I would imagine going on a stabbing spree would would certainly eat into your stamina. Becoming more worn out after each victim. Though the fact that K had additional wounds does not necessarily mean she was targeted. It’s possible that she was still alive and moving after the killer initially attacked her. Forcing him to re-engage and stab her again until he felt she really was dead this time. Horrible.
or it could mean that she was the focal point of the rage imo. just hard to say without more info imo.

The handprint is seemingly on a window, not the sliding door. See this Inside Edition video for a wider view than the article I first linked...

Could Handprint Found on Window Be From the Killer of 4 Idaho Students?
Handprint Found on Window at Slain Idaho Students’ Home
That looks like one of the windows on the second floor at the back of the house. These images were collected over the past month. Looks like police investigated the possibility that someone touched one of the back windows while breaking in ... but I thought police said there was no sign of a break in. Perhaps that window was one of the ways tenants entered the house when they were locked out?

Attachments

• 1670905429377.png
    1670905429377.png
    254 KB · Views: 43
  • 1670905560964.png
    1670905560964.png
    926 KB · Views: 43
  • 1670905573287.png
    1670905573287.png
    736.8 KB · Views: 43
I don’t agree that K didn’t have a bed there, as her father thinks he saw her bed in one of the crime scene photos; That’s why he first said she was with Maddie, because he saw her bed and saw that it was still made.

I had assumed that as it is a rental home which turns over periodically for student housing, the bed would stay behind. Typically these student homes are furnished.

That looks like one of the windows on the second floor at the back of the house. These images were collected over the past month. Looks like police investigated the possibility that someone touched one of the back windows while breaking in ... but I thought police said there was no sign of a break in. Perhaps that window was one of the ways tenants entered the house when they were locked out?
Perhaps the handprint was matched to one of the victims which would, in turn, rule out it's being a sign of a break in.

You have to read the coroner’s quote in the post I was replying to to understand why my opinion *of that particular quote* has been unpopular.

MOO
I do think Kaylees bed was still in the house but I think pretty much everyone in this forum thinks her and Maddie were in the same bed that night. So why is that an unpopular opinion?

Is it possible that the difference in each victims injuries are due to engagement with the perp, fighting back before a fatal blow. Or, if *he* became tired due to so much exertion?
Absolutely. IMO, each pair M&K and E&X had one person being attacked first so the second one woke up and would likely be fighting and have more defensive wounds.

I had assumed that as it is a rental home which turns over periodically for student housing, the bed would stay behind. Typically these student homes are furnished.
The bed was probably there but the bedding including the sheets and blankets and all that good stuff is probably furnished by the student.

MOO
I asked in an earlier thread for a link to that photo. The link someone posted sent me to a photo that I really couldn't see specifics. If someone else has a link to a better photo, I would be very interested in seeing it.

While it has been generally accepted in the news media and elsewhere, I am not aware that there has been verification that M & K were both in M's room when killed. I would also be interested in getting that verified.

What are you trying to say? K had moved out. That means she didn't have a room or a bed at 1122 King Road, IMO. There are two "empty bedrooms" (one is K's former room).

It's been said by the father that they were in M's bed. It's been reported that way from the beginning. How is this an unpopular opinion?
Goncalves surmised that they died in Mogen's bedroom on the third floor because "there are photos of Kaylee's room with no blood on the bed."

Moscow to Pullman, approx 15 minutes. To Coeur d'Alene, approx 1.5 hours. To Spokane, same. Police should view highway cameras for older white Hyundai Elantras heading into those cities within a window encompassing the likely time of the murders plus travel time. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia