ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it plausible that EC or XK got a ride home from the murderer? Maybe someone knew a "dealer" or called someone to the house. They could have gotten into a fight with EC or decided they would do a robbery. If EC and XK brought someone to the house somehow maybe they were crashing in one of the girls rooms so the two girls ended up in bed together. Maybe they were ok with it but maybe they were not. Could KG and MM have been calling J to talk trash about the situation. As in calling to say " I can't believe they invited this person or persons here" or " We hear them fighting downstairs" or "Can you believe they are crashing in my room" or " this guy they invited over is trying to hook up with one of us so we're sleeping together tonight" Maybe everything was ok until someone tried to touch one of the girls and EC tried to stop it and things went south. The mayor originally said this was a crime of passion. Could it be targeted in the sense that the killer was there or summoned there for a different reason but showed up under the auspices that if he drove someone home or sold someone something a girl that he happened to like would be there? Sometimes girls have a privilege and think they are "friends" with certain people and don't realize the "friend" has another thing in mind. Maybe that friend is an unsavory character from their hometown. If the wrong person was partial to a girl because of her looks and let her skate by until she had a boyfriend there who wasn't normally part of the situation (maybe the boyfriend could have been jealous on top of that) that person may not be as friendly or as lenient as he was in their previous encounters ...hypothetically speaking.

she watched hours of footage so she would be able to compare to normal rate of speed.
I think that's likely correct, but there's enough doubt in my mind to wait for confirmation. When someone is motivated to find clues they sometimes read more into things than is actually there. That's human nature. Best to wait for another objective observer to confirm in my opinion.

This thread is now closed. Click below to continue in Thread #30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214