ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could this possibly indicate that they have audio that could include a suspect's name?

Do we know if the 911 call made around noon is the only 911 call that was made from the residence?

Could there have been other calls, including to 911, made from any of the victims' phones that just haven't been mentioned to media because it's an ongoing investigation?

If K and M were making multiple calls to Jack that quickly from their phones that close to the time that LE has indicated was the time of death, it's possible one or both of them also called 911. These were people who were quick with their phones.
I’m not new to reading here, but new to posting. I read through tons of moderator posts and I don’t think this is against the rules, but if it is, feel free to report.

I found the 911 log for Moscow PD. This should link to all calls made on Sunday, 11/13. It, of course, doesn’t list caller name/location, but there are some details of each call.

Wow.I thought it was just Kaylee calling him.Strange that Maddie would also call.
Both of them calling J gave me a crazy thought. What if the girls were confronted by someone(s) at their house that was looking for J to settle a score. Something so extreme that the perp(s) demanded either J show up or else. Just another crazy thought of mine in this terrible tragedy. MOO.

Another angle I was thinking about is maybe someone in the group was targeted for something they said, maybe something political, and it infuriated someone. Especially if a person is intoxicated and not careful with there words, it would not be hard to trigger the wrong person. There are many people who are passionate about their beliefs and to challenge that could easily set them off and put them in a rage.

Since the neighbors had a ring camera and it had video of the victims arriving in an Uber this leads me to believe the perp Did not arrive or leave in a car , he did so by foot .
You can drive by a house and canvass and then choose to not park there. I remain convinced the person came from the wooded area that connects to another road. That no one got out of a car on a Ring camera right in front of the house doesn't negate the possibility that the house was canvassed at some point in time.

Although it wasn't dorm room friends this murder reminds me of a murder in my home town they dubbed "The X-box Murders". Have they concluded it was one murderer?

Okay. just a theory (delete if not allowed). What if they wronged a dealer of sorts. I know family is saying it has nothing to do with drugs or anything but when I was in college, I did things my mom STILL doesn't know about. I'm also not saying their frequent drug users or anything either, but college is a crazy time.
Just a theory. It would make sense why the two other roommates weren't harmed as well as the dog. And why the police initially stated there was no threat to the public.
MOO

I have no drug dealer experience, but IMO a drug dealer would shoot them.

I'm not. I think it was someone who was known to them.
@annpats and @UltraViolet4545 - Could be both, in a sense. Could be a person at least one of the victims was aware of, but he wasn’t really known. The awareness of acquaintance. The awareness that someone is in the outer rings of a friendship circle is ominous, is staring too much, is emitting the potential energy of a problem arising. I suspect a lot of women know what I mean with this. Curious. This thread might tell me. Any women here know what I mean?

I know it's been mentioned here before and after watching TikToks to confirm layout of the house what really can't be ruled out is that killer entered through third floor balcony after killing he'd have come down the stairs to the kitchen and gone out the sliding door. Stairs to the basement would've been out of his line of sight. Assuming the ladder was LE, there was still a couch there and patio chairs I don't know where I saw this theory first posted but credit to that person... It's not hard to hop one of those balconies if you want to. I had some stuff stolen that way in college from a 2nd story, if my neighbor hadn't taken a picture I wouldn't have believed it, and actually did it myself a once or twice when I locked myself out after that. I'm a fairly round individual and it was a lot easier than you think for me to get up there off of the downstairs neighbors chair. This still leaves a lot of questions on the table. But if Kaylee called someone 6 times in that short of a timeframe it's plausible she wasn't laying in bed leaving a voicemail goodnight, she didn't want her friends to hear and went on the balcony. I don't believe the roommates are involved and this is the only way I can see them spared without some kind of involvement. If you're in that much of a rage and knew people were there, a hollow door and cheap doorknob aren't getting in the way.

Hi all, first post here. This case has been taking up my thoughts all week and especially today. Been reading all of the posts here and just so perplexed and heartbroken by everything about this case. I haven’t been this intensely following an investigation since the Hannah Graham case. Everything from the victims’ social media to the layout of the house has fascinated me. I go back and forth between thinking this was someone who knew them and someone who randomly saw an opportunity. I really hope they find out who did this to these sweet kids very soon.

Hi all, first post here. This case has been taking up my thoughts all week and especially today. Been reading all of the posts here and just so perplexed and heartbroken by everything about this case. I haven’t been this intensely following an investigation since the Hannah Graham case. Everything from the victims’ social media to the layout of the house has fascinated me. I go back and forth between thinking this was someone who knew them and someone who randomly saw an opportunity. I really hope they find out who did this to these sweet kids very soon.
Welcome to Websleuths!
And thank you for posting. I waffle just like you regarding whether a stranger or not...but lean toward the 'not'.

@annpats and @UltraViolet4545 - Could be both, in a sense. Could be a person at least one of the victims was aware of, but he wasn’t really known. The awareness of acquaintance. The awareness that someone is in the outer rings of a friendship circle is ominous, is staring too much, is emitting the potential energy of a problem arising. I suspect a lot of women know what I mean with this. Curious. This thread might tell me. Any women here know what I mean?
Yes, I know what you mean. Also, as close as the house is to that wooded area, there could have been someone who the victims have seen lurking but couldn't identify by sight. This is also the kind of thing LE wouldn't be able to do much about, because lurking in the woods isn't a crime. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966