ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like the white car has window tints. Could just be the lighting but windows look a 20% window tint to me

Could someone summarize this part of the Abrams Law and Crime article that was posted on here...I just don't get what it is trying to say!
"
An image of the car, from the footage, can be seen reflected onto an image of a cellular phone and shows a white car driving at night – clearly denoted by its strong and visible headlights."

It's the part about the image of a cell phone. How is a cell phone involved..?
It appears she was taking a picture with her cell phone of the car in the video on the video screen.

Early on, someone in this thread mentioned how often perps stop for food after a crime. There’s really nothing open at 3-4 am in Moscow. But, the side of town that is quieter, darker, less populated, is the side where this gas station is located. There’s a McDonalds, Taco Bell and KFC right there. He may have thought one of them would be open?? And when none were, he headed back toward 95 or 195 to get outta town. JMO

Isn't this the same "former FBI etc." who last week was on Newsmax saying Steve G "fits the profile" of a murderer to a t? Here they have him saying:

"Knife possibly used in slayings known to dull quickly, likely also caused injury to attacker​

MSM-- I'd like to say more...

Replying yo my post

Isn't the whole point of the bar, as in KBar, to prevent slippage and the knife wielder cutting himself?

Here they get an "expert" to say the opposite, that this attacker likely cut himself which the bar was designed to prevent. If cutting oneself were a likely result, would this type of knife be used by special op etc people?

And you'd think how people reacted to this "expert" on Newsmax saying SG might be the killer, that they'd not have him on MSM, but here he is again saying something that doesn't make sense at all...

According to police, the murders occurred between 3-4 AM, and they are interested in a car that was in the area at the time of the murders.

Given the direction of the car, either he was driving to the murders, which throws off police timeline, or he took a circuitous path from the house to Troy Road/ Hwy 8 after the murders.
I think 3:45 AM is more likely the time he would be driving towards the murders than away from them. K and M were awake and making calls until nearly 3 AM. So, if they were both asleep at the time the person killed them, they would need some time to fall asleep.

Mayor’s are politicians. I don’t believe a Mayor’s timeline.

I’m accustomed to seeing larger windows for time of death.
I thought about this earlier and it occurred to me that ,the girls are on video eating and drinking so the normally unknown variables are actually known in this case so they could probably be close to accurate based on the digestive system and BAC..based on bar video and grub hub truck .

I think 3:45 AM is more likely the time he would be driving towards the murders than away from them. K and M were awake and making calls until nearly 3 AM. So, if they were both asleep at the time the person killed them, they would need some time to fall asleep.
Police are interested in a vehicle that was in the vicinity of the murders between 3-6 AM. He could have driven to the house at 3:45 AM. Odd that he was speeding. We know that Kaylee had outgoing calls to the dog's co-owner until 3 AM, but did she have any incoming calls that evening from someone she knew from Moscow?

1671002299371.png

The stools in the track still puzzle me, curious! Could they not bring a stick in to block the slide (contaminate the scene), was the door off the tracks, and more ideas of why they stools. Any guesses on your part?
I thought the roommates were blocking the slider from opening.

The white Elantra being talked about on SM is interesting because when you look at 1127 King RD from a distance on Google maps you can see it parked in the front. But now when you zoom into the house it changes to a completely different year that google maps took an image of the house.

Attachments

• 8661AA3A-11DC-416B-A63E-D1CA29B728A1.jpeg
    8661AA3A-11DC-416B-A63E-D1CA29B728A1.jpeg
    83.3 KB · Views: 110
  • DC7A11B5-0AE3-438B-87A7-75A86AC62ED5.jpeg
    DC7A11B5-0AE3-438B-87A7-75A86AC62ED5.jpeg
    162.5 KB · Views: 111
IDK. if this killer was a planner, that would be a stupid move. All that DNA waiting to be found. If I were safe in my car, I'd just keep driving to WA and change clothes there or when I got home. I wouldn't dump DNA-laden clothing anywhere. I'd get somewhere and destroy it. jmo
And my thinking is just the opposite. IMO, bag up the bloody clothes, knife or whatever and then dump it in a dumpster a dozen miles from the crime scene. Preferably one that's fairly full of messy stuff - restaurant maybe - and that you know will be emptied soon. Even better if the trash goes to an incinerator rather than a landfill. No way I'm bringing evidence back to my house.

Someone may have mentioned this is an earlier thread, but I wonder if LE attempted to get prints off Murphy’s collar? I’m surmising that it may have been the perp who put Murphy in a separate room the night of the murders.

I don’t understand how the car passes going West coming from 1122. it makes a left at Styner onto 8? How does the car drive past going fast if its making a left at a light

They spoke to her.

DM spoke to her. That’s where they got White Ave.

“An overnight assistant at the Mobil station on White Avenue and Highway 8 told DailyMail.com”

From Google Maps (satellite or street view) it looks like White Avenue is a two lane road, while highway 8 (Troy) is wider with a center turn lane.
Doesn't the video frame of the white car show a 2-lane road?

Last edited:
And my thinking is just the opposite. IMO, bag up the bloody clothes, knife or whatever and then dump it in a dumpster a dozen miles from the crime scene. Preferably one that's fairly full of messy stuff - restaurant maybe - and that you know will be emptied soon. Even better if the trash goes to an incinerator rather than a landfill. No way I'm bringing evidence back to my house.
Or pull a Barry Morphew or Fotis Dulos and use various sites.

By the way, I think that the crime scene tape was to keep anyone from using the gas station while they were there. They certainly didn’t want to have anyone walking in and overhearing anything they were doing while they were there. That’s just my opinion.
The gas pumps do not work there, and the register's are out of service. They are closed.

I don’t understand how the car passes going West coming from 1122. it makes a left at Styner onto 8? How does the car drive past going fast if its making a left at a light
ok so it is white ave. It didn’t make any sense as passing on hwy 8

I thought the roommates were blocking the slider from opening.
That's what I thought at first too, how terrifying! Pictures from approved MSM changed my mind seeing LEO in the windows without the stools and then later the stools there. I could be wrong but that was what was thinking. Tell me more if you could add :)
The white Elantra being talked about on SM is interesting because when you look at 1127 King RD from a distance on Google maps you can see it parked in the front. But now when you zoom into the house it changes to a completely different year that google maps took an image of the house.
Last week I was trying to zoom in, once one got too close to the vehicle google maps it either skipped over then later reverted to previous years. It seems it happened around the same time the 1122 house was blurred.

Someone may have mentioned this is an earlier thread, but I wonder if LE attempted to get prints off Murphy’s collar? I’m surmising that it may have been the perp who put Murphy in a separate room the night of the murders.
Good thought! I feel like it was mentioned the dog had no evidence on him... I'll try to find the article and edit this with it.

one pic is 2007 and one is 2021. In 2021 the google car didn’t bother goin into the cul de sac

Good thought! I feel like it was mentioned the dog had no evidence on him... I'll try to find the article and edit this with it.
Found it, easier to reply to my post!

Officers did not find any evidence on the dog and there was no indication the animal had entered the crime scene. While the dog was in the house when officers arrived, it has not been determined where the dog was physically located when the murders took place."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper