ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also add those who may be on their way to work, University Golf Course is nearby and golf maintenance crew/golf cart staff probably arrive between 4-5:30AM, Sunday morning. I would have to guess they have been interviewed very early on. AMOO...
Likely more lightly staffed in winter -- "During the winter months we remain open with an Indoor Simulator powered by Trackman."

Golf Course | University of Idaho

true. four people and what seems to be a well-planned murder is my sticking point. I'm pretty sure LE thought the anger/inner circle/acquaintance was the murderer, but a month out, I'm definitely leaning towards not so much on that theory.
I'm not sure it was supposed to be four people. K could have just had the bad luck of visiting on the wrong night.

We should not be assuming where the gas station that this new video was located.

IT could have been miles away but still on a potential route of suspect with times that would match up when the crimes were committed and when it is seen on the new video.
For example : Woman works at a gas station in Cheney ,WA approx 1 1/2hrs away decided to check her cams from 430-530am. Find this car go by and alerts police.
It has been discussed on this thread/forum and SM where this gas station is located and proximity to the crime scene to the point I've scrolled more pages than I could possibly count at this point.

I’m going to be one of those people and comment before reading all the pages (I’m only 8 behind!), so I’m sure this has been discussed and I’ll look like a fool. Are we sure that LE didn’t already have this footage? She did say LE visited one other time. Maybe they talked to a manager/owner awhile back and got it. If so, maybe that person was instructed not to say anything and the employee just took it upon herself to review it. And LE may have still responded to her call to verify it wasn’t anything new they didn’t already have.

I know that’s a lot of mental gymnastics to make it work, but I just can’t imagine them not have been proactive in contacting the store to get footage.

Daily Mail. com's Andrea Cavallier trumpets that LE are ' hapless'
(Presumably based on opinion of one former FBI er, quoted below. nothing else at the link to substantiate that claim.)

"Pete Yachmetz, a security consultant and former FBI agent, said they should relinquish control of the University of Idaho murders investigation.

'I think the Moscow Police Department is in over its head. I think they're drowning,' Yachmetz told The New York Post this week. 'They don't have the resources to properly address this type of crime.'

The small police department is working the case with six detectives and being backed up by 46 FBI investigators, 13 Idaho State Police investigators and 15 of its uniformed staff.

'I think it might be time for them to relinquish the lead agency designation,' Yachmetz said. 'The lead agency is the one who makes all the determinations for how the investigation progresses.

'Of course, coming from my background I think the Bureau might have better resources to address it,' the former FBI agent said."

Hate, jealousy, revenge combined with a chemical imbalance that induced a tremendous amount of rage. Whether that imbalance be a natural one (mental illness) or artificially induced (drug related) remains to be seen.
What if the motive was a competitive type jealousy? I thought about KG getting a new car. Is it possible that the killer also went out and got a new car, after they killed the source of their competitive jealousy just to OUT DO THEM?

Is there a car lot in the area? I wonder if the perp could have stolen the car from a lot just for the murder, cleaned it up, and returned it. Idk how easy it would be to steal one but may be worth checking the nearby car lots.

But why would you think that? Well-built knives do not easily break into pieces.
original ones were supposedly brittle

I am not sure with modern metallurgy if there might be a trace of something left on bone IMO

have resisted reading these articles with wound pictures but this indicates trace elements (which could trace composition, maybe manufacturer?) left by blades

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT CHRIS MCDONOUGH AND THE INTERVIEW ROOM

Nothing that Chris M says is allowed on this forum unless it is backed up by law enforcement.

Chris has personally lied to me. He accused an innocent man of being Brian Laundry. He lied about being removed from the Crow lawsuit. He was removed but then put back in the lawsuit and lost. Chris told me he was removed from the lawsuit and was not sued. He never told me he was added back into the lawsuit and lost. Chris was sued for getting a false confession in the murder of Stephanie Crow.
I could go on but suffice it to say anything he says is not allowed. Even if it is in mainstream media.

Again only if what he said is backed up by an actual law enforcement source.

Here is the documentation on the Crow lawsuit
The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals Ruling from 2010 which overrules Dougie's decision from 2004.

Retired judge slams Crowe case

"A federal trial judge in San Diego dismissed the bulk of the civil rights suit in 2004. But six years later, the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals revived the lawsuit, finding that Escondido police violated the civil rights of Crowe and his friends during “hours of grueling, psychologically abusive interrogations.”

The above links come from a great YouTube creator called Scientific Skeptic. If you go to this video there are more links describing the interrogation tools used by Chris and others in the Crow case,

Because Chris mistakenly named the wrong man on my YouTube channel and never told me to take down the false information I made this apology video when I discovered what happened,
Here is the apology video I had to make because of what Chris said on my Livestream.

The glove that Chris found was not there on the day of the Moscow Idaho murders

The MOB Crew has a great video showing the ground the day of the killing where the glove was found later in the month. On that day the glove was not there. Go to @2:35 of this video

I am not suggesting Chris did not legitimately find the glove. Just showing you it has nothing to do with the case. I will be shocked if Chris updates the story about the glove.

For those of you who know me this is an extremely unusual step for me to take. This is how strongly I feel. I was lied to but more importantly, because of Chris' actions, people's lives were threatened in the Summer Wells case.

Please do not discuss this post on this thread. If you have any questions please email me at websleuthsvideos@gmail.com

Tricia

Is there a car lot in the area? I wonder if the perp could have stolen the car from a lot just for the murder, cleaned it up, and returned it. Idk how easy it would be to steal one but may be worth checking the nearby car lots.
Yes. A car lot would also be a good place to hide a vehicle. It my thought, that the killer had a previous vehicle and is now driving something else.

Thank you, I am trying to figure out how LE came up with that 4am time. I understand that the coroner can estimate a TOD. But 3am to 4am seems awful tight. The 911 call came almost 9 hours later so why 4am? Just seems odd to me, unless I'm missing something.

If the front door was wide open at 8:30 am on Sunday as per a neighbour then it's possible the ambient temperature of the home's interior dropped significantly. There's lots of variables within those parameters as well; how long was that door open, where were the bodies located, were the bedroom doors open or closed, was the 2nd floor slider open too? Since heat rises, the temperature in Maddie's bedroom may have been warmer than the second floor.

Bodies attain the ambient temperature of the environment they are in. If the assessment was the murders occurred at the same time but the bodies were at different stages of algor mortis then that could account for the different time frame.

Also the fact that K and M ordered a pretty heavy meal around 2 am of mac and cheese carbonara. If they ate it once they got home, what stage in the digestive process would also be an indication of TOD.

Last edited:
I think you are onto something.

In my previous post I was concerned it was the gas station attendant who discovered the footage and car… but the more I think about it, after seeing the same car in food truck video, watching police examine tire marks in the early days of the attacks…

It makes more sense that this white sedan has been privately on their radar.. they may have more corroborating footage and evidence that is yet to be released because they might not have wanted it out in the public yet.

Something to think about for sure.
Yes, and they could have footage of the car in question from a business right next door to the gas station that came forward. We just don’t know the full range of evidence. I have to assume that if they thought there was a vehicle involved, they looked for video footage on main ins and outs of the crime scene.

MOO-

Is anyone else concerned that in a town with only 15 gas stations (which are well known to have surveillance cameras… not all but most)……

It wasn’t the police to request the footage from all of them and find the video of the white sedan….

Instead it was the gas station attendant.

I feel like besides the areas the victims were last seen and any home security / surveillance camera footage near the homes… etc.

This would have been an obvious piece of evidence to collect / request from all local gas stations. Immediately.

I understand the media frenzy and immense public pressure that followed was completely unexpected for LE. I understand the case is complex and difficult especially with all the tips and theories floating around and flooding LE tip lines.

But as far as surveillance footage officers should have looked into very quickly… requested themselves.. gas stations would be at the top of my list.

Just don’t know how I feel about the discovery of such crucial evidence having been looked over and discovered by a gas station attendant and not LE.

It concerns me quite a bit, surveillance footage is so important! I really wish there was some sort of reasonable excuse for this glaring error by LE but there really isn't one. The more I see and read about high risk involved in committing the murders, I'm of the opinion that the killer was indeed brilliant in planning and carrying it out and/or is pretty damn lucky! Then we see this big mistake on the footage--this could very well have given them those important clues early on. Hopefully they already have some very good leads but my confidence in the investigation is a bit shaken. However, I think the killer did make some mistakes and they will cost him. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member