ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT CHRIS MCDONOUGH AND THE INTERVIEW ROOM

Nothing that Chris M says is allowed on this forum unless it is backed up by law enforcement.

Chris has personally lied to me. He accused an innocent man of being Brian Laundry. He lied about being removed from the Crow lawsuit. He was removed but then put back in the lawsuit and lost. Chris told me he was removed from the lawsuit and was not sued. He never told me he was added back into the lawsuit and lost. Chris was sued for getting a false confession in the murder of Stephanie Crow.
I could go on but suffice it to say anything he says is not allowed. Even if it is in mainstream media.

Again only if what he said is backed up by an actual law enforcement source.

Here is the documentation on the Crow lawsuit
The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals Ruling from 2010 which overrules Dougie's decision from 2004.

Retired judge slams Crowe case

"A federal trial judge in San Diego dismissed the bulk of the civil rights suit in 2004. But six years later, the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals revived the lawsuit, finding that Escondido police violated the civil rights of Crowe and his friends during “hours of grueling, psychologically abusive interrogations.”

The above links come from a great YouTube creator called Scientific Skeptic. If you go to this video there are more links describing the interrogation tools used by Chris and others in the Crow case,

Because Chris mistakenly named the wrong man on my YouTube channel and never told me to take down the false information I made this apology video when I discovered what happened,
Here is the apology video I had to make because of what Chris said on my Livestream.

The glove that Chris found was not there on the day of the Moscow Idaho murders

The MOB Crew has a great video showing the ground the day of the killing where the glove was found later in the month. On that day the glove was not there. Go to @2:35 of this video

I am not suggesting Chris did not legitimately find the glove. Just showing you it has nothing to do with the case. I will be shocked if Chris updates the story about the glove.

For those of you who know me this is an extremely unusual step for me to take. This is how strongly I feel. I was lied to but more importantly, because of Chris' actions, people's lives were threatened in the Summer Wells case.

Please do not discuss this post on this thread. If you have any questions please email me at websleuthsvideos@gmail.com

Tricia

The thread will reopen in about an hour to give members time to read the following and "Like" the post to indicate you have read and understood.

The following is not allowed:

Sleuthing or encouraging sleuthing individuals who are not officially named POIs and are not suspects at this time

Generalized bashing of or attempts to discredit LE or make insinuations/accusations about them when members have no knowledge of what LE has or has not done, what they know or do not know

Insinuations about a potential attempt at cover-up by the U of I is not based on any known fact, is wild speculation and is off limits

Members can not bring “comments” by the general public into this discussion. They are considered rumor and your post will be removed and member may face a temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges.

NO LINK, NO POST !! Even screenshots require a link.

“Opinion articles” are not allowed. Members are encouraged to form their own opinions based on what we know via MSM or LE, scholarly or other approved sources, not based on opinions of thousands of others throughout the WWW.

Hyper-focusing or nit-picking and bickering about things that don’t matter .. i.e. if someone uses a word that you think should have been another word. Scroll and roll and roll your eyes in the privacy of your home .. no need for everything that goes through your head to end up on your keyboard.

New members MUST read The Rules of this site that they agreed to upon registering at Websleuths. Ignorance of our law is no excuse ;)

Once again, a reminder to "Like" this post to indicate you have read and understood the above.

Thanks everyone.

Sillybilly
WS Administrator

"Agreed. Thought it was harmless, and possibly liked the attention to a degree. My college age daughter and her group of friends use the term to represent a guy who they are Not interested in dating but still makes advances. Not enough to file a police report, but enough to take notice and never be alone around."
the weird thing about the "stalker" info is... if this was a real concdern for KG, wouldn't she have photographed this guy? If she saw him multiple times? Was he never close enough to be in focus? Brian Entin has interview info but we still do not know how verifiable any of this is.

IA and also maybe the half joking was to make themselves feel better about the situation since it is something uncomfortable. To convince themselves it's not super serious and why they wouldn't need to report it. JMO
Reporting a stalker is useless. Neither LE or campus security can do anything about it.. ask me how I know. Best way to protect yourself is to make it clear you would be a poor choice of victim. Home security is no joke no matter where you live, out on 40 acres in the middle of nowhere or in the center of college life. The only way this could have been prevented would have been to make the entrance into that house such a noisy affair that they whole neighborhood would have woken up. Even a semi-automatic pistol at the bedside would have been useless with a perp with a long knife at your bedside.

Even if unrelated that grub hub live video is a dangerous thing. Men with the opportunity to view drunk co-eds in real time..is an incredibly bad idea safety wise. MOO

the weird thing about the "stalker" info is... if this was a real concdern for KG, wouldn't she have photographed this guy? If she saw him multiple times? Was he never close enough to be in focus? Brian Entin has interview info but we still do not know how verifiable any of this is.
I had a stalker and never saw his/her face. It was merely someone in a shadowy periphery.

Reporting a stalker is useless. Neither LE or campus security can do anything about it.. ask me how I know. Best way to protect yourself is to make it clear you would be a poor choice of victim. Home security is no joke no matter where you live, out on 40 acres in the middle of nowhere or in the center of college life. The only way this could have been prevented would have been to make the entrance into that house such a noisy affair that they whole neighborhood would have woken up. Even a semi-automatic pistol at the bedside would have been useless with a perp with a long knife at your bedside.

Even if unrelated that grub hub live video is a dangerous thing. Men with the opportunity to view drunk co-eds in real time..is an incredibly bad idea safety wise. MOO
BBM

I was thinking about this earlier too! Clearly creeps would be on the feed watching and who knows if that's how this perp found these girls. Being public on SM is not a good idea these days. I'm also not convinced if it's someone they knew or someone who may have spotted them and had some type of obsession or not. I won't form a complete opinion until more facts are released. JMO

I feel for all the ladies who have been stalked. Life it tough enough without having to fear being relentlessly pursued.. or worse.

Sorry that us men are both your protectors... and your attackers. We guys really never have to worry much about tjhat.

Is there a crash-course on how to bring previous posts to new threads? If so, sign me up. This is my attempt at doing that very thing.

From @sleuth_truths post in previous thread.
I don't really have an opinion one way or another about the stalker theory (though I do think it's quite plausible). Just wanted to toss out that there are many people (mostly women) who never report this type of behavior -- for a myriad of reasons. In my opinion, any behavior that felt/feels 'stalkerish' is serious.

BBM

I thought a simple 'like' wasn't quite adequate enough. So, Imma try to bring these words forward. Thank you, thank you, thank you for saying this, sleuth_truths. Brushing that 'feeling' off in any context will never sit right with me. Chances are if that feeling is present - it's likely the culprit has been at it for a long while. I say, always trust gut-instincts.

Completely agree with the first section, not sure the second is fair on the grub hub though. Isn’t it located quite near a bar that’s realistically going to have potentially vulnerable drunk students most nights? I assume that predatory men know where to find potential victims, having another set of cameras to potentially discourage them or at least provide more evidence if they do doesn’t feel like a bad thing?

The only way this could have been prevented would have been to make the entrance into that house such a noisy affair that they whole neighborhood would have woken up. Even a semi-automatic pistol at the bedside would have been useless with a perp with a long knife at your bedside.
Agreed! A firearm is not much help if you're asleep when getting stabbed.

Even if unrelated that grub hub live video is a dangerous thing. Men with the opportunity to view drunk co-eds in real time..is an incredibly bad idea safety wise.
Even creepier, did you notice that anonymous viewers are buying food for girls? That is a horrible idea.

[…]

Fox News has learned investigators traveled at least 24 miles to the east of Moscow, Idaho, to the nearby towns of Troy and Kendrick to acquire surveillance video in relation to the quadruple homicide of four University of Idaho students.

An employee at a gas station in Troy, Idaho, about 12 miles east of Moscow on Highway 8, tells Fox News investigators asked for video, but their property does not have a camera facing outside.

A manager from the Food City store in Kendrick, about 24 miles east of Moscow,tells Fox News investigators asked for video from cameras on their property.

[…]

Great post. Thanks !!

100% agree. The best protection from being harmed is prevention. In an instance of being harmed while inside one's home, the best protection is to make it as inconvenient as possible for someone to get into your home to begin with. In my own (very personal) experience.

She said she had a stalker. I choose to believe her. Now she has been murdered. The fact that LE can’t find evidence of a stalker is meaningless. It is a fact that she was stalked and killed as defined by merriam-webster- “a person or animal that pursues quarry or prey stealthily”

Vape shop guy: It's not how he's talking, but what he is saying as well.

If I went into a store with my girl friends and the clerk asked me, why do you always come in with your friends and not alone? I would be weirded out big time. Then he asks them if they have a stalker and then her friends all tell him how she is stalked daily? It makes 0 sense.

I'm not saying this guy in involved, but I don't believe that story happened at all. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli