ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just did a google direction search between Moscow and Eugene and there is a massive road closure east bound outside of Portland. Wonder what that is about.
It's not uncommon that I84 east of Portland would close. Happens a lot in the winter due to road conditions/accidents. Fastest way to Boise from Portland would be by way of Baker City. I really feel that based on how dirty the back of the car is, and the reddish tint, that it came over the Santiam Pass from the Bend area. That's how my car looks every time I drive the pass vs just driving up and down I5 corridor in the Willamette Valley.

An official for the Eugene, Oregon PD tells us someone called 911 over the weekend about a person sleeping inside a white Hyundai Elantra. Officers responded to the scene and made contact with the individual -- but no further report was made.

We're told Eugene alerted investigators in Moscow of the vehicle -- and a rep for Moscow tells us they're now working to see if there's any connection with the ongoing murder case.

View attachment 388882
There has to be a good print on there, wouldn't you think?

I think such a scenario is plausible- especially if there were some "ands" involved for the perpetrator:

Drunk, angry, lost money and sure enough, the rival fans are not only from the other school, but are also attractive and socially confident women- the sort of female that rejects the perpetrator. Thus further dormant hostility is awakened.

Even with the scenario being plausible, I think there would also need to be some "ands" on the part of the victims to make it likely.

Lots of opposing fans in town and attractive females of the sort that some males just dont like- period, and decked out in school colors and were seen loudly singing the school fight song 'round a raucous table at the club.

The totality then gets noticed by the perpetrator who is now angry for several reasons.
I find the disgruntled football fan theory very unlikely. First, the Vandals lost that game, so why would someone be mad at our victims?

There are things I can't say on here, but I am leaning toward Ethan being the target. I'm thinking there was an argument at the frat party. An old beef with someone. And that someone was very angry (roid rage + drinking and/or drugs?). Girls were collateral damage. X fought back, girls upstairs heard her? I think, iirc, that you can see the house from frat. Saw lights go out after E + X left? LE needs car for DNA, maybe bc killer wore gloves, booties..maybe even overalls? So hopeful LE will put it all together. Prayers up!

This is just as plausible as anything else mentioned in my opinion. To me, the timeframe in question regarding Ethan and Xana is something that holds more importance to this investigation and crime than I think people realize. As I said before I am fairly certain LE has this pinned down and are intentionally withholding the information. If they do not have more of an idea of the whereabouts and actions of those two during that timeframe then I have lost a lot of faith in the investigation itself. No, they absolutely know in my opinion.

We already know the importance of it but the main question is why is it being withheld. Chances are it's pretty important what went on during that timeframe and has a correlation to the events at the house later that night. What you posit here is pretty good.

All of this is my opinion.

Edit: quote didn’t come through. Responding to thr Elantra located in Eugene.

I feel like this is the Elantra we’ve been looking for. Who is going to leave their car abandoned since the accident on Friday? No plates? Since LE responded, did it have plates at the time if the accident? They’re referring everyone to Moscow for updates…makes me think they are going hands off on this car and it has entered someone else’s purview.

If it is the right one- how long would it take to determine and how quiet would it be before they let the media know?
You're probably right. But there is a slight chance that someone ditched their old car because it was attracting too much attention. Maybe someone owes thousands in back child support or is hiding out from an old arrest warrant---they wouldn't want to drive a car that looks like the most sought after car in the country right now. so IDK...

Attachments

• handprint.jpg
    handprint.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 97
  • FkcEs06VsAE9jbE.jpeg
    FkcEs06VsAE9jbE.jpeg
    26 KB · Views: 92
There have been numerous media inquiries about a 1999 double stabbing in Pullman,
Washington, and the 2021 double stabbing (with one death) in Salem, Oregon. While these
cases share similarities with the King Street homicides, there does not appear to be any
evidence to support the cases are related.

There is no mention there of the 2020 Sandra Ladd murder. And saying there does not appear to be any evidence to support the cases are related is not the same as saying they have confirmed that the cases are not related.

Semantics? Perhaps. All I'm saying is I see a pattern there. Maybe they don't.
I'll leave it at that, to go further would just be bickering.
No worries!

This is just as plausible as anything else mentioned in my opinion. To me, the timeframe in question regarding Ethan and Xana is something that holds more importance to this investigation and crime than I think people realize. As I said before I am fairly certain LE has this pinned down and are intentionally withholding the information. If they do not have more of an idea of the whereabouts and actions of those two during that timeframe then I have lost a lot of faith in the investigation itself. No, they absolutely know in my opinion.

We already know the importance of it but the main question is why is it being withheld. Chances are it's pretty important what went on during that timeframe and has a correlation to the events at the house later that night. What you posit here is pretty good.

All of this is my opinion.
I thought something similar. The frat prez interview wasn't very friendly toward E. He said hes always here. Than says me an X have been close friends since before E. Im sure the Upperclassmen didn’t love E dating X. Just thought his interview was telling in that the house may have 2 cliques who don’t get along. MOO

Statistically, serial killers make up less than 1% of the total number of homicides in a single year.
So, odds are this is not the work of a serial killer.

What Are Some Statistics on Serial Killers?
But I would like to see the statistics if narrowed down to mass killings by knife. If you pulled together all of the mass killings , non family, using a sharp object, what percentage would be by serial killers? I'd think it'd be higher than 1%.

But I would like to see the statistics if narrowed down to mass killings by knife. If you pulled together all of the mass killings , non family, using a sharp object, what percentage would be by serial killers? I'd think it'd be higher than 1%.

wanted to add, the total number of homicides includes spousal homicides, familial homicides, armed robberies, workplace rage killings, school shootings, etc. Almost none of the above involves serial killers.

TRANSCRIPTION
BRIEF UPDATE BY THE CHIEF

20TH DECEMBER.

Chief - So, I know there's been some questions about the leadership in this investigation. What I want people to know is, this is a Moscow Police Department investigation. We're utilising the resources of the FBI and the State Police, but we pick the investigators. My command team overseas this. We have 94 years of experience between us and we're going to continue to work this case. We're gonna continue to work it to the completion. We have a lot of resources that we're utilising, but we still ask for your help. We ask for any tips that you might have, anything that you might be able to give us. We're going to take a look at those, but be assured that this investigation is the Moscow Police Department's and I am the Chief and we're going to follow through with this and just know that from the very beginning of this we've been a unified group and we make decisions together but those, ultimately, I stand behind at the end.

I'd like to update you on our tips so far. We've received 7600 e-mail tips. We received 4300 phone tips. We've received 4500 digital tips. All this helps build the picture that we're trying to put together here to solve this case. What we want you to know is, we appreciate all your help. We appreciate everything you've done, but we're asking that if you have anything additional, please just send it to us through our tip line or through our e-mail tip line. We appreciate that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257