ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that whomever was sleeping in car found the is either known as homeless in the area, a known car "borrower", or possibly is being held on some random charge not related to the car until they can be investigated. It's very weird that this car appears, crashed, with no license plates. Possibly like someone found it on the side of the road, with no plates and maybe the keys in it, then drove it off and eventually crashed it. Possibly like whomever was originally driving it left it somewhere hoping someone would steal it and mess up any evidence in the car.

Or it could be some random 2011-2013 Hyundai Elantra in white with no license plates only 8 hours from Moscow when the Moscow LE are looking for that exact model of 10 year old ish car. ;) Weirder things have happened.

I think that whomever was sleeping in car found the is either known as homeless in the area, a known car "borrower", or possibly is being held on some random charge not related to the car until they can be investigated. It's very weird that this car appears, crashed, with no license plates. Possibly like someone found it on the side of the road, with no plates and maybe the keys in it, then drove it off and eventually crashed it. Possibly like whomever was originally driving it left it somewhere hoping someone would steal it and mess up any evidence in the car.

Or it could be some random 2011-2013 Hyundai Elantra in white with no license plates only 8 hours from Moscow when the Moscow LE are looking for that exact model of 10 year old ish car. ;) Weirder things have happened.

8 hours is a pretty good distance away. I'm leaning towards this being just a colossally weird coincidence.

is that Rainbow sticker a dealer?
Probably just a coincidence but I googled "rainbow brand" to see if I could find something of interest and this popped up : Albainox

18503-a.png

But I would like to see the statistics if narrowed down to mass killings by knife. If you pulled together all of the mass killings , non family, using a sharp object, what percentage would be by serial killers? I'd think it'd be higher than 1%.
Wow, that sent me down a rabbit hole of research! I really do love research, so thanks for that nudge. The most concise article I found was from Vox. Also, I was surprised at the FBI definition, which encompasses a lot more killers than I thought. Here is a quote from the article which speaks to the method most preferred by serial killers:

"But historically, most serial killers have preferred “easier” methods. A review of 9,915 US serial killer victims reveals that nearly half were shot to death."

What data on 3,000 murderers and 10,000 victims tells us about serial killers

I thought something similar. The frat prez interview wasn't very friendly toward E. He said hes always here. Than says me an X have been close friends since before E. Im sure the Upperclassmen didn’t love E dating X. Just thought his interview was telling in that the house may have 2 cliques who don’t get along. MOO
Link to that interview?

"Based on what they know from the other two cases, it doesn't seem that they are the same," he said.

This may be nothing more than their repeated certainty that the Moscow attacks were targeted, or even a much different knife was used. I see a pattern there, they don't. What do they call it when you stare at clouds until you see patterns and figures? Apophenia? Pareidolia?

Like I said, call me crazy! C
"Based on what they know from the other two cases, it doesn't seem that they are the same," he said.

This may be nothing more than their repeated certainty that the Moscow attacks were targeted, or even a much different knife was used. I see a pattern there, they don't. What do they call it when you stare at clouds until you see patterns and figures? Apophenia? Pareidolia?

Like I said, call me crazy!
So, I would like to know if the MPD would classify the murders of the grandma, and the husband of the attacked couple as “targeted”?

And, do they not have any DNA from those two attacks that would make them issue a more definitive statement about ruling them as “unrelated”?

It’s worrisome given the fact that the husband fought and defended his wife…certainly, LE should have at minimum some type of “unknown” DNA in that crime scene. If they couldn’t isolate any there, I do not have high hopes for the forensics team in the Idaho case either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257