ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the statute

§ 9134. Arrest prior to requisition.
Whenever any person within this Commonwealth shall be charged on the oath of any credible person before any judge or issuing authority of this Commonwealth with the commission of any crime in any other state, and, except in cases arising under section 9127 (relating to extradition of persons not present in demanding state at time of commission of crime) with having fled from justice or with having been convicted of a crime in that state and having escaped from confinement or having broken the terms of his bail, probation or parole, or whenever complaint shall have been made before any judge or issuing authority in this Commonwealth, setting forth on the affidavit of any credible person in another state that a crime has been committed in such other state and that the accused has been charged in such state with the commission of the crime, and, except in cases arising under section 9127, has fled from justice or with having been convicted of a crime in that state and having escaped from confinement or having broken the terms of his bail, probation or parole and is believed to be in this Commonwealth, the judge or issuing authority shall issue a warrant directed to any peace officer commanding him to apprehend the person named therein wherever he may be found in this Commonwealth and to bring him before the same or any other judge or issuing authority who or which may be available in, or convenient of, access to the place where the arrest may be made to answer the charge or complaint and affidavit, and a certified copy of the sworn charge or complaint and affidavit upon which the warrant is issued shall be attached to the warrant.

Docket

“A college student but does not attend the University of Idaho.” Interesting—are there any other colleges nearby? Or—possibly in town for the game?!?! That was definitely an idea that I dismissed, too. That wouldn’t explain why they caught him in Pennsylvania, of course.

Moo
If you google his name and photo, there is a reference to him being a grad student at Washington State.

I hate to even mention the "mother" link because divorce is so common and there's often a feeling of detachment or neglect by children towards one or both parents. It almost seems like an exclusionary factor rather than inclusion.

Many people have negative feelings towards one of their parents/guardian. Yet I'm trying to think of cases where killers had a strong bond with their mother yet still killed mostly women. I'm sure there are plenty but this still seems to often be one of the many reasons.

As for the FarmVille murder case, I did read that her parents were hesitant because the two met online. But I was actually referring to his relationship with his mother. I read that his mother left when he was younger and many articles speak of the father and the siblings but not the mother. So, I was speculating that he didn't have a strong female role mother/motherly bond.
Thanks, I will say I don’t recall hearing about his mother or that I recall. I get nauseas when I think back on that crime- so unusual for me. Probably bc my dtr was there? He also was shlepping around town at the local Sheets store in bloody clothes- MOO

To me this is a huge hint that there is an unnamed suspect who will be arrested soon, based on the below interview with Chief Fry, Moscow PD.

“You always hold back information on any case you work, but one this big you hold back because you want to have an unbiased jury pool," Fry said. "It's not just about today, it's about in a year from now or whenever we make an arrest and go to trial. We want to have that pool of people who can look at the case and not have all the facts to that to make the decision to find this person guilty."
i hope you and the other folks who guessed this off the press conference etc.. feel proud of your perspicacity in judging language and facial expressions! Good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine