ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg omg please let this be real! We need to move on to the next phase of sleuthing for the trial and make sure to delete any false accusations to the innocent. In some ways I'm glad they caught him alive so we can finally learn the true details of this crime...and then let him fry in the chair.

Last edited:
MOD NOTE:

WHOA WHOA WHOA! Very exciting news, but hold up, y'all! Make sure your sources are correct before you start naming/doxxing people. MSM and LE sources only, as always!

Just because somebody got arrested in the right place at the wrong time doesn't mean they are THE ONE. PLEASE don't name names until we know we have the right person.

Thanks!

Knitty.
Double like on this. WS standards.

This is all just a big wow. I think we are going to be talking about this for a long time. The implications of online connections, that R word research project, how he was tracked down. I guess Fry’s smile did indicate something yesterday. Sadness mixed with relief and I know what I will be doing this weekend.
Satisfying that an arrest was made in 2022.

I am starting to feel like we're moving into a new era of criminal investigation where CCTV everywhere is making it impossible to hide. Major cases that seemed like they would be hard to solve are cracked with CCTV (both personal and professional). JMO based on the focus of the "white elantra" in this case; the car in Mollie Tibbetts' case; the FedEx driver in a recent case this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member