ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if the law is the same in Idaho as in Texas, but here, a murder must be disclosed to the buyer. MOO because I used to be a Texas Realtor but don't have a link.
We bought our house in Texas in 2006. We did not find out until we purchased it that there was a murder in the house. The nice lady at the post office told us when we were arranging for mail delivery. Then, somebody told us the murder was outside in the yard but I asked LE and they told us it was in a upstairs bedroom. (Tiny rural town). I called our agent (In a town nearby) and she said she did not know about the murder. I then called the Texas Real Estate Commission (I think that is who I called) and I was told murders do not need to be disclosed to potential buyers. Only deaths due to a structural faults need to be disclosed. A person in town told us that I never needed to worry about my house being burgled because a lot of people think it is haunted! Anyway, my husband looked a bit pale when we found out about the murder but it did not bother me one bit.

BRAVO Chief Fry, just Bravo!!!
<CHEF’S KISS> to Chief Fry and his smiling face from yesterday, as well as all the LE involved in this arrest, including the Pa. Police for grabbing him.

A grad student in the criminology field who was looking for research subjects to understand the mind of criminals—-OMG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gingina30