ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. I think the issue or conflict involved someone not in those photos, and someone in the photos. My opinion.
I think the last photo was good PR and memories and the remaining tenants were going to advertise for one or two additional roommates . Had they recently begun interviewing tenants ? That would enable a stranger to have a walk through and know layout .

Also just the other night my tipsy teenage daughter came home w her friend and despite us having a spare bed they shared her bed to talk as girls do
Were m and k in the same room?

NYT article answers an important question many have about the number of phone calls: "She also said that the number of calls was not unusual: Kaylee Goncalves would frequently call people until they picked up, even to ask a mundane question like what she should have for breakfast, her sister said"
Hm. So that leaves wondering why Madison would be calling him, too...

I wonder if this J character has been spoken to. If the girls were reaching out to him for help he must feel terrible to have let their calls go unanswered. Alternatively, I can’t help but wonder and theorize if the calls were purposely placed to alert other roommates of J’s whereabouts within the house or to clue authorities in on a potential POI at the start of their inevitable investigation. This isn’t necessarily to cast J as a suspect. It would just be an interesting turn of events if the girls ended up making those calls to leave a digital clue of sorts behind.

/JMO

Ok, I agree. Most likely the ex. But! I have a convoluted ”what if”
What if Hoodie Jack was with the girls from the bar to the food truck to ensure that they got home safely. And when they contacted an unknown person for a ride, he left to go back to his own residence quite nearby the girls. And what if the girls then had a problem with the driver (say maybe he would just not leave) or if he left, a prowler.. or something thPat spooked them. Would it not be possible that they could have tried to reach him since he was acting as their protector previously that night and lived close by?
it is full of many “assumptions” but if those happened to be true assumptions, I cannot rule this out.

Yes, I also thought about this possibility... maybe both girls did get his telephone number. Their behaviour towards him at the food truck was pretty dismissive though. They didn't even wave goodbye to him.

But I would be certain that both girls would have had boyfriend Jack's number since KG and boyfriend Jack were together for a while. And even with breakups, there can be a long-term trust thing still there.

moo

I had even thought IF the dog were missing, that would have brought a lot of calls to co-owner boyfriend, Jack too.

They were on the 1st floor (w/ door to front of house) so it's possible they left the house without even going upstairs.
They could have been on the 1st floor, they could have been on any floor if the victims were killed in their beds and they had no reason to enter their rooms.

Reactions: nao
I wonder if this J character has been spoken to. If the girls were reaching out to him for help he must feel terrible to have let their calls go unanswered. Alternatively, I can’t help but wonder and theorize if the calls were purposely placed to alert other roommates of J’s whereabouts within the house or to clue authorities in on a potential POI at the start of their inevitable investigation. This isn’t necessarily to cast J as a suspect. It would just be an interesting turn of events if the girls ended up making those calls to leave a digital clue of sorts behind.

/JMO
J is Kaylee's ex-boyfriend and I believe LE has cleared him as a suspect.

For those asking so many questions about their ride home, I would think that it may have simply been a different ride-share company.

Although I would also point out that when I have taken Uber/Lyft out at night, I have occasionally taken the driver's contact information to contact at the end of the night. This was a small town. The girls could have had a driver that they used previously that they reached out to direct.

It doesn't sound to me like the driver had anything to do with it. There's video of the girls being dropped off and obviously the driver was identified by the sister and isn't a POI.

Where has it been said the 2nd female also called him?
I don't have the links handy but I saw the reports and I believe K called her ex J 6 times in the 26 minutes of calls and last call was from M. Presumably she was calling for K because he wasn't answering her calls. Either that or K used M phone to make the call herself assuming he may pick up.

Still stand by my previous statement. The average woman, does not have the brute strength to commit this crime, IMO
I think the average psycho-killer woman, pumped with adrenalin would still have had some problems with EC just because he was tall, IMO and he would have had a better chance of evading the blade, IMO

Hm. So that leaves wondering why Madison would be calling him, too...
someone else made a good point, if the dog escaped before/during the time they were home. K and her ex may have bought the dog together, after K failed attempts to reach the ex (maybe thinking he was screening her calls), she got M to call the ex to get through.
But no way to know.

I think the last photo was good PR and memories and the remaining tenants were going to advertise for one or two additional roommates . Had they recently begun interviewing tenants ? That would enable a stranger to have a walk through and know layout .

Also just the other night my tipsy teenage daughter came home w her friend and despite us having a spare bed they shared her bed to talk as girls do
Were m and k in the same room?
I've always assumed they were in the same room. Maybe something that I read in the early days of the case? Not sure.

sorry was going by the mistaken idea that the survivors on third floor thx for clearing that up!

The logistics of it are kind of fascinating, imo. This wouldn't be an easy task alone unless the victims were very incapacitated. imo.
Yes they are.
Did Mr Control Freak taser them or spray something in their eyes first? LE has only said they were not bound and gagged. But were their mouths duct taped?
Why do they have multiple stab wounds if they were all stabbed in the chest/upper torso? Would that in considerate terms mean heart?
Were they fighting back or did he continue stabbing after they were dead? Were the victims mutilated?
This vicious and carefully executed carnage and orchestrated escape should not be in the hands or control of local tiny town LE. IMO
This is not the work of a spur of the moment, especially given the lack of blood steps outside the house.

I agree with most everything you said except for the probably random killer. I'm about 70/30 the opposite. I believe it is probably someone who knows one or more of the victims and sees them almost daily but they don't even realize this guy exists. Most likely shy loner coward who perceived a one time comment or compliment as love or some shhh. If I'm right he probably watched them through social media, then in person from and finally that wasn't enough. As another poster mentioned, it definitely could be an Israel Keyes type extremely organized killer. If that is the case they're going to tough time catching him. Keyes had never ever even had a parking ticket.

People be crazy

The only big reason I think he was more random than not is because he seemingly did not know the layout of the house because IMO there would have been 6 dead instead of 4… And if he was a creep on the periphery, he would absolutely know about the other 2 female roommates.

*Unless he tried to go in their room’s downstairs and their doors were locked— even if that was the case, I would think it would have alerted the other two girls and why go to a house filled with 6 people only to kill 4 — in my mind, it’s because he probably didn’t know the other two were downstairs— and to me, that makes the odds of it being more random, than not.

It’s all really creepy.

Problem with that is, I don't see a lot of kids going back until they catch this psychopath.
IDK, if i'm LE i'm coming out right now and saying lots of evidence was left at the crime scene that is currently being processed and will help determine who the killer is. Even if they don't have anything it might be enough to spook the murderer that's possibly a student to the point where they don't come back to campus after the break. Then at that point you drive down to his hometown and pay him a visit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member