ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moscow police may have bungled search for murder weapon​

Police in Moscow, Idaho, may have bungled the search for the edged weapon or weapons used to kill four University of Idaho students last weekend.
As the investigation into the killing continued, police allowed a garbage truck to pick up trash near the crime scene, forcing officers to don hazmat suits, halt the vehicle, and search through bags of trash themselves, the Daily Mail reports.

Police in Moscow, Idaho, may have bungled the search for the edged weapon or weapons used to kill four University of Idaho students last weekend.
As the investigation into the killing continued, police allowed a garbage truck to pick up trash near the crime scene, forcing officers to don hazmat suits, halt the vehicle, and search through bags of trash themselves, the Daily Mail reports.

I’ve been waiting for something like this to come out. JMO

Oh no.

Makes me believe this is the sp's first rodeo. Bundy swept an entire house for victims. If the killer killed the other roommates to protect their identity then he would he or she would have searched more but I'm thinking he or she wanted to leave quickly and the front door was too risky to flee from so that worked in favor for the spared roommates
The killer would have had to kick/break down the locked door separating the downstairs from the upstairs. And they had an exterior door down there so that would have been extremely risky. They could have exited the front door while the perp was still trying to access the 1st floor.

IMO, this killer wasn't trying to kill as many people as possible. They had a target and the others were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Uh huh. Not to mention the grassy knoll, forested area, ponds and Golf Course.

Few cases pull me back in to WS. This one does it for sure.
I want to know "why" J did not answer his phone. I have a son in college, and if his phone rang 6 times in the middle of the night from a long term ex gf (and her friend) whom he left amicably at the time, I still think he'd pick it up after the 5th call and say "something" to her. Especially since M's sister thought they may end up back up together eventually. This case is going to get solved, but dang the waiting is hard.

Does this imply that they believe the killer left the knife in the house? Why would the knife be mixed with the neighbors trash? A rando killer takes the weapon with him and dumps in a body of water far away. imo.

LE is this town was overwhelmed by this case and likely caused damage that will lead to trouble if a suspect is arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties