ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pain she must be feeling is unimaginable and my heart breaks for her. However, there may be a very good reason she's not getting any answers. AG has been very vocal giving interviews and going live online sharing details she knows and even speculating on things that weren't public at the time. She's also giving interviews to Inside Edition who is one of the most sensationalistic outlets there is.

It's possible these are things LE is trying to keep close to preserve the investigation and ultimate prosecution and if they don't feel like they can trust a family member to keep private things private, they may stop sharing them. Everyone wants this crime solved today but you just have to trust LE is doing their job.

There are multiple cases where family members have to be very gently told to 'stop helping' because it actually becomes a hinderance to an investigation and more noise that LE has to deal with instead of focusing on the case.
I imagine they are not going to share anything until they are done with the interviews. They may be looking to see if anyone reveals something only the killer would know.

MSNBC story again, re: source for 'struggle' detail:
Thanks for the post. What does this even mean? I watched the video and the reporter didn't even address this.

My daughter and son in law hunt and butcher deer. I've never seen either of them covered in blood. JMO
There is a difference between field dressing an already dead animal, and stabbing a person who is living. Especially with the number of wounds each person has. Depending on where the person was stabbed, there could be blood spurts, splatters...gushing. Dead animals, don't gush blood.

Sorry for being explicit. But I can't see how a person can stab four people, one that had defensive wounds, without having blood spots on his clothing and shoes. If wearing black, the blood could just blend in....

That's assuming it is blood. Knowing Daily Mail's ways it is not impossible they snapped a pic of some rusty streaks on the wall and wrote it was blood, to have something sensational.
Whatever that is, other MSM has reported it as well.

And by safety, I assume you mean safety of their profits...
Neither company operates as a charity and neither company has been socialized. Profits are important to the company, their drivers, and also to the families of the various employees. Uber and Lyfts are probably statistically far safer than unaffiliated drivers.

Moo . Difference is the deer are dead when being butchered. But i have harvested chickens and i do not covered...but they are small and physically restrained. ...moo

I also hunted, field dressed and butchered deer. No blood on my clothing. But the deer is already dead and not fighting back with their heart still circulating blood. You take your time. OTH, this killer is cutting or stabbing a live victim. They can't take their time as speed is important. You cut certain areas while the heart is still active you have blood spurting. I wouldn't say they were covered in blood, but they would, at a minimum, have quite a bit of blood on themselves.

At 0400 on a Sunday morning the killer could have probably walked out with a significant amount of blood on themselves without a single witness to notice as all were still in bed.

There is a difference between field dressing an already dead animal, and stabbing a person who is living. Especially with the number of wounds each person has. Depending on where the person was stabbed, there could be blood spurts, splatters...gushing. Dead animals, don't gush blood.

Sorry for being explicit. But I can't see how a person can stab four people, one that had defensive wounds, without having blood spots on his clothing and shoes. If wearing black, the blood could just blend in....
So y'all know, I was answering a question. And I agree. There's no real comparison. Field dressing can be very messy if you don't know what you're doing.

We keep being shown the video from the food truck. Why? Because LE needs the most help with that video and the people in it? You know they have to already know a lot of info. But we aren’t being shown any video from the bar, the frat house, or anywhere else. Hmm.

I think it's as simple as that video was already out in the public (via Twitch) before the murders even took place. LE didn't release it. And they clearly aren't going to just release the bar / other security footage. So this is the only footage in the public domain of the girls that night (at least that's emerged so far).

Yeah. Didn't the coroner describe blood splatters on the walls? Stabbing multiple times likely means the killer brought the knife up, splattering the walls, etc, before bringing it back down. Repeatedly and on each victim. I don't know how he wouldn't have had the blood on him, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214