ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did she send the log to the reporter? This isn't proper journalism; "trust me; I'm telling the truth" shouldn't fly in a major newspaper. This should be "according to documents provided to the NYT." Single sourcing is a huge no-no.
Ok, I understand. But true investigative journalism is almost dead, amd they never claim this as facts, just as info that she shared.

In MOO, I believe the Grub Truck surveillance video is very important. The two victims interact with several males.

The Moscow PD press release states: “At this time in the investigation, detectives do not believe the two surviving roommates or the male in the Grub Truck surveillance video are involved in this crime.”

Singular, “the male.” I believe the PD was being purposefully cagey by not specifying which one of the multiple males in the video they do not believe was involved in the crime.

ugh.. mentioned a physical struggle but then said nothing else about it.. what's up with that?
And what's not mentioned is a source for this alleged struggle. Seems like MSNBC intentionally avoided naming their source. They didn't even give the common "unnamed source tells us" on this. JMO.

Not sure what point I’m trying to make with this but those tire tracks don’t look like they are from someone leaving the drive.

Having looked at the still and the MSNBC video multiple times they look too straight. They are essentially straight at the point they are inline at the start with the yellow bag (Rubbish) on the left hand side. And that’s almost inline with the drive.

What can we deduce from this?

Possibly that the car, if it’s relevant to the crime, was pulling away from the car park behind the house or the kerb.

Relevant? Who knows but would a well known aquaintance park on the evident space there is on the drive or pull into the side of the road if giving the girls a lift home.

Likewise would a taxi service pull into the drive or turn around and park on the road.

I don’t know but it looks like there is plenty of space on the drive (Based on where LE cars are parked in photos).

I may be reading too much into it but to me, if the tire tracks are relevant and based on the scrutiny it seems they might be, they are from a car that has parked up potentially after either a friend or the original taxi service has gone.

That’s working on the assumption that either of those would have pulled onto the drive (Which might be somewhat validated by someone apparently trying to get out the road earlier but not being able to get past. Would someone park on the road for a long time if they knew they were blocking An entry)

I’ll add one other thing here which is if you are travelling by car to commit a crime in the middle of the night you are not going to pull onto the victims drive and alert them with headlights/glare.

I’ve seen another photo of 2 police officers walking down the road with a truck seemingly across the drive and based on the tire tracks starting out from behind the truck past the house it looks even more like whatever car caused them was turned in the car park of the flats just behind the house as opposed to the drive of the house

In MOO, I believe the Grub Truck surveillance video is very important. The two victims interact with several males.

The Moscow PD press release states: “At this time in the investigation, detectives do not believe the two surviving roommates or the male in the Grub Truck surveillance video are involved in this crime.”

Singular, “the male.” I believe the PD was being purposefully cagey by not specifying which one of the multiple males in the video they do not believe was involved in the crime.
This. Totally agree.

And what's not mentioned is a source for this alleged struggle. Seems like MSNBC intentionally avoided naming their source. They didn't even give the common "unnamed source tells us" on this. JMO.
There is no source. It’s clickbait. It happens all the time. It’s not true. It’s defensive wounds taken out of context. Imho

local reporters- let’s focus on them.

I worked at and lived near a university for 25 years and have been around partying students most of my life. I did not see anything unusual in that video. Sure, I saw a little staggering, guys checking out girls, etc. But that is very normal.

The sister says that upon forwarding the food truck video to police, the police are apathetic about it. Why? Because it's not important. They likely already knew what happened. They just have to gather evidence to prove it and properly prosecute. imo

I worked at and lived near a university for 25 years and have been around partying students most of my life. I did not see anything unusual in that video. Sure, I saw a little staggering, guys checking out girls, etc. But that is very normal.
Yeah, that's my thought too. It was a bunch of drunk college kids having fun on a weekend and you'll have guys checking out girls with liquid courage. Nothing out of the ordinary.

you have to ask what person not only wants to kill four people, but is perfectly OK with literally having blood all over them. do any people still kill farm animals "by hand?" (I know commercial operations use an electric probe.) Beyond being a depraved murderer, this person chooses the maximum blood.
My daughter and son in law hunt and butcher deer. I've never seen either of them covered in blood. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member