ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. So, the sister blew the cover on this info?

In an interview posted a couple of times now, Kaylee’s sister AG has been publicly speaking out about what she knows and has found with her own investigating, because her and her family are not getting any answers from LE and that they are not going to settle for it. The reporter also says AG is not waiting for police.
You can listen to this below:

The sister says that upon forwarding the food truck video to police, the police are apathetic about it. Why? Because it's not important. They likely already knew what happened. They just have to gather evidence to prove it and properly prosecute. imo
Or they didn't see anything out of the ordinary or that would be important to the investigation.

MOO- A clickbait word taken from coroners words about defense wounds. That’s all I get from that title. So tired of the press doing this crap. They should be called out for this.
Or the anchor got ahead of herself with a possibly credible but not yet substantiated piece of information. This is all so fluid, sources and facts are conflictive and murky, truly few and far between.
It almost feels to me like looking into the wrong end of an old kalisescope.

In an interview posted a couple of times now, Kaylee’s sister AG has been publicly speaking out about what she knows and has found with her own investigating, because her and her family are not getting any answers from LE and that they are not going to settle for it. The reporter also says AG is not waiting for police.
You can listen to this below:

The pain she must be feeling is unimaginable and my heart breaks for her. However, there may be a very good reason she's not getting any answers. AG has been very vocal giving interviews and going live online sharing details she knows and even speculating on things that weren't public at the time. She's also giving interviews to Inside Edition who is one of the most sensationalistic outlets there is.

It's possible these are things LE is trying to keep close to preserve the investigation and ultimate prosecution and if they don't feel like they can trust a family member to keep private things private, they may stop sharing them. Everyone wants this crime solved today but you just have to trust LE is doing their job.

There are multiple cases where family members have to be very gently told to 'stop helping' because it actually becomes a hinderance to an investigation and more noise that LE has to deal with instead of focusing on the case.

My daughter and son in law hunt and butcher deer. I've never seen either of them covered in blood. JMO
I also hunted, field dressed and butchered deer. No blood on my clothing. But the deer is already dead and not fighting back with their heart still circulating blood. You take your time. OTH, this killer is cutting or stabbing a live victim. They can't take their time as speed is important. You cut certain areas while the heart is still active you have blood spurting. I wouldn't say they were covered in blood, but they would, at a minimum, have quite a bit of blood on themselves.

At 0400 on a Sunday morning the killer could have probably walked out with a significant amount of blood on themselves without a single witness to notice as all were still in bed.

Or the anchor got ahead of herself with a possibly credible but not yet substantiated piece of information. This is all so fluid, sources and facts are conflictive and murky, truly few and far between.
It almost feels to me like looking into the wrong end of an old kalisescope.
Yes, this may be what happened. imo

We keep being shown the video from the food truck. Why? Because LE needs the most help with that video and the people in it? You know they have to already know a lot of info. But we aren’t being shown any video from the bar, the frat house, or anywhere else. Hmm.

And what's not mentioned is a source for this alleged struggle. Seems like MSNBC intentionally avoided naming their source. They didn't even give the common "unnamed source tells us" on this. JMO.
Physical struggle before the murders as in minutes before or earlier in the day? It was stated already that X put up a fight and had defensive wounds. This doesn't sound like new information unless they are talking about something other than the victims trying to fight off their attacker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13