ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BAU

From MoscowDPD facebook page

The Moscow Police Department is utilizing assistance from the Idaho State Police, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and the Latah County Sheriff’s Office.
Moscow Police Department:
• 4 Detectives
• 24 Patrol Officers
• 5 Support Staff
Federal Bureau of In Investigators:
• 22 investigators in Moscow
• 20 assigned agents located out of Treasure Valley, ID, Salt Lake City, Utah, and West Virginia
• 2 Behavior Analysis Unit
Idaho State Police:
• 20 investigators
• 15 troopers
• Public Information Officer
• ISP Forensics Services and mobile crime scene team
• 15 uniformed troopers to assist with community patrols

Thank you!!!!!!

Since police said it was the bloodiest crime scene they’d ever seen, how does the killer just walk out of the house without leaving any evidence? I’d presume there’d be some bloody footprints, blood droplets, etc. but police are making it sound like they have nothing. You’d have quite a bit of blood on your clothing after stabbing 4 individuals multiple times, and would have been forced to climb a flight of stairs at least once since victims were on different floors, plenty of opportunities to leave behind evidence. not to mention does this blood covered individual just walk out the front door and walk home blood soaked?
They're either holding a lot of this info back or this killer went in a Tyvek suit like Dexter.

But it doesn't say where the survivors were.
I'm going by process of elimination, if the others were asleep and killed on 2nd & 3rd floors, I would believe the surviving roommates were asleep on the 1st floor. I don't think anything has been published in MSM that actually calls out specifically about the roommates.

I was looking at the police logs from tht night someone posted in the last thread. Looks like there was a dog loose and picked up that morning by animal control. I wonder if it's possible that the killer came in before everyone got home. Left the door open, the dog escaped. So when the girls got home, the dog was MIA and they started frantically calling J to come help find him? Or alternatively the dog ran off after they let him out? I'm completely convinced the girls were awake when this all started if that's a case. As a dog parent, I'd never be able to fall asleep if my dog was out late at night.

My opinion/theory/thinking only as always

On Fox News Nancy Grace just said that the survivors were sleeping on the top floor. I really would like some clarity on this.
<modsnip - unnecessary>

In all seriousness, I don’t think it’s specifically been reported that the surviving roommates were on the bottom floor. However, we do know the victims were on the 2nd and 3rd floor. That means at least one of the two bedrooms on the 3rd floor had a crime committed in it. Accordingly, the 2 surviving roommates would’ve had to be in the other 3rd floor bedroom together and I just don’t see that as a possibility.

Edit to add link:

Last edited by a moderator:
In the 2 bedrooms of the lowest floor.
That is where their rooms were located but I don't think I've read anything that says they were both down in their rooms when responding officers arrived to the house after the 911 call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay