ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the calls to J…

If the J that was called was Ks ex from IG, I have doubts that this was a pleasant type of call, happy drunk dial, etc. Being that they don’t follow each other anymore, it seems more likely than not that they weren’t on the best of terms.

Is it confirmed that K and J (the ex) were co-owners of the dog? If so, it’s plausible that the call was about the missing dog. J doesn’t pick up Ks calls so M, who is on better terms with him, tries instead.
They NYT has just confirmed it was K's ex.

Anyone else hung up on the ride home? It’s been said it wasn’t an Uber. Why even tell us that?

I see a car pull up in the reflection at 3:50:00 (twitch video time) M and K leave frame at 3:53:30. Car pulls away at 3:53:55.

Can anyone enhance the tail lights?
Uber wants to make sure everyone knows this wasn't an Uber, because they've had problems in the past. MOO. I want to see the Ring images in front of the house to see who else was in the car.

I've skipped so many pages. :(

No matter how deadly the knife, it seems to me the killer would need some strength and stamina to stab 4 people to death. I'm guessing adrenaline would help somewhat, but I think you would need a certain level of fitness to do that.

JMO

Odd this is being done so many days later though. Could be anyone's tires at this point. imo
Yes, it's odd but I think it all has to do with who dropped the girls off. Just last night LE comes out with actually not an Uber...and now they are interested in tire tracks. was the car seen coming back later that night on a ring camera across the street? Crazy brazen though for a killer to park out front while savagely murdering 4 people inside. MOO

That’s a curious update/commentary about today having the most forensic activity at the house since the murders happened. That kind of heavy lifting and intensive work usually occurs right away while everything is fresh. I’m guessing that new developments and/or promising leads have led them back to the house with more specific collection and analysis to be done. Maybe just wishful thinking on my part.

Why would the 911 call report only one person unconscious? Anyone that knew them and/or familiar with the house would know to go look for the other roommates once they found one person, especially in that condition.
No you not wander around house. That would not be the right thing to do. You see someone down in a house..you back out...do not touch anything...then call 911 ...moo

"Police say...the victims were the only ones in the house when the bodies were found. Two other roommates, though, were home at the time. They were not hurt."

They were home at the time of the attack, but not on Sunday morning when the bodies were found by LE.

Did LE actually say that the surviving roommates were not at home on Sunday morning when the bodies were found?

Regarding the calls to J…

If the J that was called was Ks ex from IG, I have doubts that this was a pleasant type of call, happy drunk dial, etc. Being that they don’t follow each other anymore, it seems more likely than not that they weren’t on the best of terms.

Is it confirmed that K and J (the ex) were co-owners of the dog? If so, it’s plausible that the call was about the missing dog. J doesn’t pick up Ks calls so M, who is on better terms with him, tries instead.
Also makes me think he was not the one who dropped them off that night.

Some definitive details on the “calls”: they were to the ex.

“There were seven unanswered phone calls made from the phone of one of the victims, Ms. Goncalves, to her longtime boyfriend in the early morning hours on Sunday, according to her older sister, Alivea Goncalves, based on phone logs she was able to download from the phone provider. She said Jack missed them because he was sleeping, and that her sister’s phone account did not show any other calls.”

New Details Emerge in University of Idaho Killings: What We Know

Agreed. One murder? Ok, that's definitely possible, although statistically less likely.

A mass murder? Not a chance in hell IMO.
I agree with you but what if the victims were quite drunk and sleeping, and two perps armed with knives attacked them? NOT likely at all, but possible.

If one survivor had anything to do with this crime, then the other is surely aware and likely participatory, so we could conclude that they acted together? The coroner did say likely one knife, but not definitely one knife and please don't ask me for a link, lol. It was in her first interview, I believe.

I doubt that this scenario occurred, but I do think it could have. imo.

They NYT has just confirmed it was K's ex.
IMO this report confirms my suspicion that the seven calls to Jack have nothing to do with the murders as K's family members say she was known to call people repeatedly until they answered & the break-up was amicable. JMO.

From the link:

“It has also been confirmed that two roommates, <snipped by me to remove names>, were upstairs at the time of the murders”

I have a couple of issues with this. First, the NY Post isn’t always the most reliable source for news. Second, it has been confirmed by who? I note when they provide other facts, they say who confirmed it, i.e. authorities, Maddie’s boyfriend’s mom, coroner, neighbors, police. This “confirmation” is attributed to no one.

I’m not questioning you, it is clear there is an approved MSM link that states the surviving roommates were on the third floor. I am choosing not to believe it, based on my own personal deductive reasoning. Which could be wrong, and I will be the first to admit it if so.

Yes, it's odd but I think it all has to do with who dropped the girls off. Just last night LE comes out with actually not an Uber...and now they are interested in tire tracks. was the car seen coming back later that night on a ring camera across the street? Crazy brazen though for a killer to park out front while savagely murdering 4 people inside. MOO
I wonder if anyone came forward as the person who dropped off the girls that night. If not, that’s kind of suspicious.

MOO is the killer was looking for either MM or KG and one of them was the target. I've speculated on previous threads for this case that the killer is a young male between 18-30 who was enraged at some perceived wrong one or more of the girls did to him and the goal was to kill her to punish her in his mind. If this were more planned out, the crime scene wouldn't be so messy and/or the killer would've used an easier weapon to kill such as a gun.

The way the crime scene has been described from what we have gotten is an absolute bloody mess which indicates an unsophisticated person in a rage. What I suspect happened was he entered the home through the sliding door and was at least somewhat familiar with the residence and probably had been there before. He went looking in bedrooms for his target and came across EC/XK who presumably were sleeping in the same bed together since they were dating.

Perhaps they rustled awake but he now knows they at least could possibly identify him and has to silence them. The wounds we've heard described by the ME and with LE's latest release indicate a number of wild hacks in quick succession. Basically keep stabbing both of them until they stop moving - nothing really planned about it. Just get it done.

He then goes upstairs and finds MM and KG - one of which is his target. Since they are both there, they both have to be silenced and hacks both of them in a rage then likely realizes he's been in the house for a while and neets to get out. Since the other two roommates were in locked bedrooms and didn't come out, perhaps the killer in his rage forgot there were two others or thought they weren't home. Either way, they can't identify him so he exits.
There is one additional connection between two of the girls (besides being friends/ roommates) Two of them worked together at the Mad Greek. XK and MM. Leads me to speculate that perhaps they were the target and EC / KG were collateral.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber