ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 40 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The security guard is a completely different person. You can google an article about the guard being awarded for saving the life of one of the students, there is a picture of him, big black dude who has nothing to do with the suspect in the Idaho Murders.
That was the head security guard, BK was assisting him

Am I the only one who feels like this guy probably still thinks he can play head games with investigators, and eventually a jury, and ultimately get away with these murders? All of that criminal justice study and research, he probably thought he could stay one mind screw ahead of LE forever. JMO
Absolutely! That's why I questioned on my post if he was trying to throw them off by asking if another person was arrested.

My thoughts, yes he had a fingerprint clearance card, but I don't think he left prints. I feel he was prepared, gloved up and wanted to see how much he could get away with out leaving prints/dna. I feel that the car was the whole clincher. Still awaiting much more info as I am sure there is more to come.

2018 Bryan K assists a security guard at Pleasant Valley High School

'In Dec. 1, 2018, Fuentes was walking the halls of Pleasant Valley High School when he heard a call for help. The victim, monitor Kathleen Piccolo, was gasping for breath, desperately in need of medical attention.

Fuentes sprang into action, darting to the main office to retrieve Piccolo’s asthma pump as soon as co-worker Bryan Kohberger and athletic director Jake Percey arrived to keep an eye on her. As Percey contacted 911, Fuentes began performing CPR for Piccolo.

With the help of Kohberger, Percey, registered nurse Lisa Favata and Favata's husband Justin, Fuentes played an integral part in keeping Piccolo alive until emergency medical personnel made it to the scene. After getting checked out at the school, Piccolo was taken to St. Luke’s Monroe Campus for treatment.'

An idea about possible connection. Not what I think happened, but brainstorming. Maybe he saw one of the girls (Kaylee, as I think she was the only single one?) on a dating app, which usually links to instagram or other socials, and found them that way?

Did he think he would not be caught?

Driving THIS Elantra all way to PA and keeping it? o_O

When I saw his mugshot the first thought I had was that he looked INSANE :(

Great thanks to all LE involved in catching this monster.

RIP Idaho 4!

Last edited:

IMO we are looking at the ultimate coward here. If proven guilty, he can continue his research more directly...for the rest of his pitiful life (however long or short that may be). May he and his name be forgotten and may the victims' names and spirits live forever in our hearts.. MOO

A while back there was discussion of the other two unsolved cases where people were stabbed/killed in their sleep in Salem, Oregon and a small town nearby. Both of these towns are not far from the Vancouver campus of Washington State University. As a doctoral students, it very possible he visits other campuses. I think they’ve connected him all along and have simply been looking for him.
LE did say they didn't think these murders were related.

Am I the only one who feels like this guy probably still thinks he can play head games with investigators, and eventually a jury, and ultimately get away with these murders? All of that criminal justice study and research, he probably thought he could stay one mind screw ahead of LE forever. JMO
i hope there's a ton of solid physical evidence, if that's the case. I generally have faith in LE and juries to see past B.S. Head games won't get you very far (see Darrell Brooks).
**MOO**

So much fear that he kept the car? It's odd that he kept it. It should, logically, be at the bottom of a lake or burnt to a crisp in a forest somewhere. Instead, he drove it to his hometown in PA. Bizarre.
Do we know he kept it? Could've have a tip, that he had one and now it's gone.

If you go onto Maddie and Kaylee's instas and search 'bryan.' in their followers, he is there. He has also liked loads of both their recent pics. He doesn't follow Xana, and the girls don't follow him back. Creep... he only follows 110 people too, strange

So we can say he knew of them and stalked their Insta accounts. All three girls (victims) and the two roommates that survived were attractive and the combo of all these beautiful college girls living in an unsecured house would cause attention (friends possibly coming and going forgetting to lock up or a sliding glass door is super easy to open.) I am NOT victim blaming. In college, not everyone is careful to lock up, not their fault if this is what happened. The blame is solely on the killer.
I'm so glad he was caught. whew. I hope this is the right guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member