ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 40 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"food lover"... did he ever eat at the Mad Greek?
one of my thoughts early on. peripheral contact, ate at mad greek (paid cash, but now I realize he probably was stupid enough to use a credit card with his own name on it) imo jmo

Updated NBC report:

A suspect in the slayings of four University of Idaho students has been taken into custody in Pennsylvania, law enforcement sources said Friday.

Bryan Christopher Kohberger, 28, was apprehended in Monroe County in northeastern Pennsylvania, law enforcement sources told NBC News.

A judge ordered his extradition back to Idaho on Friday, court records showed.

Police in Moscow, Idaho, have scheduled a news conference for 1 p.m. PT, where it is expected they will reveal more details about the November murders that stunned the small college town.

A Hyundai Elantra was taken away from the person's home in Pennsylvania on Friday, law enforcement sources said. Police in Moscow had been looking for a white Hyundai Elantra as a possible piece of evidence...

With regards to the car, he may have already gotten it home before LE said they were interested. At that point, he was stuck as getting rid of it would have drawn the attention of those around him in PA. The car was his undoing IMO.
MOO.

July 2021 resigns from school board - a Pennsylyvnian publication

''The Pleasant Valley School Board approved the resignations of both the high school and intermediate school principals at its meeting on Thursday night.

High school Principal Matthew Triolo and intermediate school Principal Todd Breiner are among 15 other employees whose resignations were also approved.

The others include Hillary Atkinson, a teacher at the elementary school; Bryan Kohberger, a security officer; three substitute paraprofessional associates; four substitute secretaries; five substitute teachers; and a casual security officer.
School board Director Susan Kresge said, “The resignations of our high school and our intermediate school principals are in my opinion a tremendous loss to this district.”

Kresge called them shining stars and said, “I’m very sad to see them leave.
'

He resigned from his job as a security guard, apparently. But what was a WSU student doing working as a security guard at a school (creepy!) Was 2022 is first year at WSU, I wonder?

The quoted School Board member is praising only the principals. His time at DeSales (mostly or entirely online university) must have been while he was still in PA and I'm guessing his first year at WSU started Fall 2021. I can't remember the date on the death of the 71 year old in Pullman. LE said before the arrest that this murder was not connected and I think he was still in PA (but could he have visited??) MOO.

Very good news !

From this link :

Starting at the 0:44 mark :
A few weeks before the killings, Xana spoke on camera to the responding officers about a noise complaint.
How bittersweet for her family if this is the last footage of her.
My heart goes out to the families.
As far as the noise level, I doubt it was a motive for the killer ?
Almost seems like it was a 'thrill kill' ?
Hoping for answers with the presser soon !
Imo.

CHESTNUTHILL TWP., Pennsylvania (WPVI) -- A 28-year-old man was arrested Friday in the Poconos in connection with the murders of four University of Idaho students, law enforcement sources tell ABC News.

Action News has confirmed the man's name is Bryan Kohberger.

Sources say that authorities knew who they were looking for and had tracked Kohberger to Chestnuthill Township, Monroe County.

A SWAT team entered the location Kohberger was staying in and took him into custody, sources say.

Kohberger was apprehended by Pennsylvania State Police and the FBI.

He appeared before a judge in Pennsylvania on Friday morning. Court documents show the judge ordered Kohberger's extradition to Idaho where he will face criminal charges.

[…]

Did he think he would not be caught?

Driving THIS Elantra all way to PA and keeping it? o_O

When I saw his mugshot the first thought I had was that he looked INSANE :(

Great thanks to all LE involved in catching this monster.

RIP Idaho 4!
I live in south central PA and I never saw any posters or statements across the digital billboards we have along the highway. I use I81. Maybe there were notices on others I don’t know. But if people in PA weren’t on the lookout for it then in my opinion the LE was working off of tips from locals or nearby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove