ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 41 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am doubtful about the fingerprint, but more than sure he left DNA mixed with DNA of at least of one of the victims.

What escapes me is the rage he committed the crime with. If he was motivated to kill because of his research, why the rage? Rage is a very personal reaction as well as the choice of knife as a murder weapon, so he must have known, albeit perhaps not as close friend, at least one of the victims, especially if we take in account the LE hint of targeted crime.

We may have to prepare ourselves for more shocking revelations in this case.
^ this

Since BK has been appointed a public defender in PA where he was arrested, will he have to have another public defender appointed in Idaho when he is extradited? Legal eagles, how would that work if he doesn’t obtain private counsel?
yes that's what the prosecutor just said

Since BK has been appointed a public defender in PA where he was arrested, will he have to have another public defender appointed in Idaho when he is extradited? Legal eagles, how would that work if he doesn’t obtain private counsel?

If he doesn't obtain counsel, and no criminal atty takes it pro bono, then yes, he'll get a PD. 6th amendment. This is going to be a mega-high profile case. I wonder who will step up?

But you have to wonder if they had any clue, MOO

If they never listen to news, then probably not. Maybe it was normal for him to drive home at the end of the term. Maybe they lacked all curiosity about him if arrived earlier than that.

Perhaps they had no clue that Idaho was right next to Washington, or that Pullman was just 10-12 minutes from Moscow. Or that 4 university students were slaughtered in their sleep very close to where their own son was living in student housing. Or that an Elantra was sought.

You didn't see the report that he asked LE (when he was arrested) "Did you arrest anyone else?"

That is, so far, his only public utterance. Why would he ask that? I figure he might have been afraid that his parents would be arrested, is my null hypothesis right now. And maybe they did. And maybe they will be charged. We don't know. But BK is the one who put the idea in everybody's heads.

The other people involved do NOT have to have helped commit the murder. Maybe someone drove the Elantra that night. Maybe his parents knew he was the killer and harbored him. We do not know.

I am definitely speculating, but I think his question was intriguing (my guess is still that he worries that he has compromised his parents or other family members). Weird thing to ask, don't you think?
IMO he’s the only perp and he’s trying to create reasonable doubt, but doing a poor job at it. I’d be pretty shocked if someone else ends up being involved in this.

MOO and speculation - but I have to wonder if the only motive here was to commit murder. Essentially a 'thrill kill'. Kohberger wanted to know what it felt like to kill someone and became obsessed with murder to the point he actually went through with it. It actually wouldn't surprise me if there was no personal relationship between him and any of the victims.
If this is the case, how to explain the rage with which the killings were committed? Rage does not fit 'a researcher' type of killer, jmo.

Which LE would be processing it in Pennsylvania? Also, I wonder how it would be transported back to Idaho?
he smiled when she asked him where it was being processed and would not answer that.

but cause he just said they're currently examining it, logically I'm assuming it's in premises in PA.

btw all
coffindoffer just confused all the viewers again by saying ' now we know why they couldn't find the car fast, cause it was 2015'

aargh! No LEO did not say he has a 2015 Elantra impounded. His interviewer messed up

COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho — A celebration to honor the lives of two of the students murdered in a home near the University of Idaho will be held on Friday, Dec. 30, in Coeur d'Alene.
According to a Facebook post shared by one of the victim's family members, the memorial will be held to honor Madison Mogen 'Maddie', 21, from Coeur d'Alene and Kaylee Goncalves, 21, from Rathdrum at 3 p.m. at Lake City Church (6000 N Ramsey Rd), in Coeur d'Alene.

[…]

View attachment 391029
I saw this previously but I didn’t catch the time and too many threads to go looking for it. Thank you!

Elantra currently being processed for evidence right now according to MPD LEO just interviewed

next, Coffindoffer confuses Buinno and all the listeners by saying that this LEO has mistakenly referenced a 2015 Elantra!
LEO didn't say that, the interviewer speaking to the Leo made that mistake

She's an utter disaster.

COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho — A celebration to honor the lives of two of the students murdered in a home near the University of Idaho will be held on Friday, Dec. 30, in Coeur d'Alene.
According to a Facebook post shared by one of the victim's family members, the memorial will be held to honor Madison Mogen 'Maddie', 21, from Coeur d'Alene and Kaylee Goncalves, 21, from Rathdrum at 3 p.m. at Lake City Church (6000 N Ramsey Rd), in Coeur d'Alene.

[…]

View attachment 391029

I hope JD and Murphy attend

I think he’s already playing games by asking if anyone else was arrested. He knew that info would get out and people are already trying to sleuth accomplices.

He thinks he’s the smartest person in the room IMO
Exactly. Just BS. "Who me? Sure you got the right guy? " They say this stuff all the time.

You didn't see the report that he asked LE (when he was arrested) "Did you arrest anyone else?"

That is, so far, his only public utterance. Why would he ask that? I figure he might have been afraid that his parents would be arrested, is my null hypothesis right now. And maybe they did. And maybe they will be charged. We don't know. But BK is the one who put the idea in everybody's heads.

The other people involved do NOT have to have helped commit the murder. Maybe someone drove the Elantra that night. Maybe his parents knew he was the killer and harbored him. We do not know.

I am definitely speculating, but I think his question was intriguing (my guess is still that he worries that he has compromised his parents or other family members). Weird thing to ask, don't you think?
I have seen people on this forum claiming that a Brian Entin tweet says BK asked LE "Did you arrest anyone else". <modsnip>

Regardless, even if those are BK's words, I would not consider it evidence of someone else's involvement.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't stop thinking about the surviving roommates being publicly identified with first and last names and clear pictures of them everywhere online, including in MSM, and the horrible things said about them. I hope they're getting lots of help.
I also kept seeing people all but demand they speak up to tell their side of the story and I kept thinking it was so wise they never did because no matter what they did they would have been ripped apart. Too many people think that grief and trauma present as typical crying across the board in everyone. I hope today they are able to begin to heal a little easier. Dylan is only 19.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop