ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 41 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hyundai was what led to finding him.

For now, we're going to learn more from media sources rather than official public sources.

I said so many times on this forum that the white Hyundai Elentra driving near the murder house on the morning of the murders was either driven by the killer or or at best the person driving the white Hyundai near murder house witnessed crucial pieces from the morning murders.

No one who lived in the area owned a white Hyundai Elentra and no one who lived in the area knew anyone who drove a white Hyundai. The fact that this white Hyundai Elentra was driving near the murder house the morning of the murders between 3-5am on a Sunday when the town of Moscow Idaho is a ghost town especially between those hours was big.

Good job to detective, forensic analysts and everyone who worked on this case.

You didn't see the report that he asked LE (when he was arrested) "Did you arrest anyone else?"

That is, so far, his only public utterance. Why would he ask that? I figure he might have been afraid that his parents would be arrested, is my null hypothesis right now. And maybe they did. And maybe they will be charged. We don't know. But BK is the one who put the idea in everybody's heads.

The other people involved do NOT have to have helped commit the murder. Maybe someone drove the Elantra that night. Maybe his parents knew he was the killer and harbored him. We do not know.

I am definitely speculating, but I think his question was intriguing (my guess is still that he worries that he has compromised his parents or other family members). Weird thing to ask, don't you think?

I thought the same, but what if he asked the question because he was attempting to lay the groundwork for his defense? If this guy studies Criminology he's probably been planning what he'd say/do if he was ever caught. I think it's a strategic move and there may not be anyone else involved. MOO

"Alpha enough to handle the case" was a low-point in this whole saga. We live in a world where many people equate strength with brashness, where "alpha" means stomping around and reaching conclusions without much regard for truth.
I know SG was just out of his mind with grief, but the whole alpha thing is such an incel term, it really bothered me given the fact that this c/h/b an incel crime imo jmo Alpha and beta male - Wikipedia

NY Post has an article where a relative described him as "extremely OCD with eating habits"

“His aunt and uncle had to buy new pots and pans because he would not eat from anything that had ever had meat cooked in them. He seemed very OCD [obsessive-compulsive disorder].”
Well he better start like baloney sandwiches

Idaho statute 18-1401 defines burglary as:

Every person who enters any house, room, apartment, tenement, store, shop, warehouse, mill, barn, stable, outhouse, or a building, tent, vessel, vehicle, trailer, airplane, or railroad car with intent to commit any theft or any felony is guilty of burglary.

Outhouse? There's a joke to be made about entering an outhouse to with the intent commit a crime but Ill leave it alone, LOL

What information? I've seen zero evidence to suggest another person was involved. I feel confident there was only one perpetrator (and I am generally very reluctant to speculate).
In general I don’t like to speculate either.

I did preface this speculation of mine as MOO. And expressed it more in question theory form based off of the questions reporters asked during press conference about any other people who may or may not be involved.

For me personally.

I do believe he is the murderer. That LE has concrete forensic evidence which proves without a doubt he committed these crimes.

But I’m not leaving out the possibility that he had an accomplice the police were not aware of before the arrest.

Yesterday they were full steam ahead to fully clean and sanitize the house.

Today there is a court order to halt that.

They knew yesterday he was going to be arrested in the night.

Only thing that could throw a curveball in cleanup plans in my opinion would be information they received from arrest early this morning.

I can't stop thinking about the surviving roommates being publicly identified with first and last names and clear pictures of them everywhere online, including in MSM, and the horrible things said about them. I hope they're getting lots of help.

I think he’s already playing games by asking if anyone else was arrested. He knew that info would get out and people are already trying to sleuth accomplices.

He thinks he’s the smartest person in the room IMO

It's a tossup in cases like this. He's entitled to legal advice right now and I am fairly certain a public defender is telling him regardless if you waive extradition, LE will force the issue in court and they'll win. So you can be a pain in the you know where and fight it for a few days and then lose and be extradited anyway or just do it and stand trial.
I don't think BK will be in any hurry to get back to Moscow. I think they'll have to proceed with extraditing him back.

With the suspect being out of the students immediate age group and not a fellow student at U of I, to me it furthers the idea that this could be someone who acted after a perceived slight. I agree with others that maybe he just had the urge or wanted the “thrill”… but maybe the perceived slight led him to choose his target(s).

Either way, I still believe he knew of at least one of the people who were in the home that night. Maybe they’d never interacted but, I don’t know, I have a hard time thinking he just chose a house at random. However I guess I wouldn’t be so surprised if that was the case. It’s still too early to say.

You didn't see the report that he asked LE (when he was arrested) "Did you arrest anyone else?"

That is, so far, his only public utterance. Why would he ask that? I figure he might have been afraid that his parents would be arrested, is my null hypothesis right now. And maybe they did. And maybe they will be charged. We don't know. But BK is the one who put the idea in everybody's heads.

The other people involved do NOT have to have helped commit the murder. Maybe someone drove the Elantra that night. Maybe his parents knew he was the killer and harbored him. We do not know.

I am definitely speculating, but I think his question was intriguing (my guess is still that he worries that he has compromised his parents or other family members). Weird thing to ask, don't you think?
I think he just said it to say something. "Who me? Are you sure it isn't someone else?" Kinda like saying "I didn't do it" without lying.
Just deflecting and saying something MOO

"In a now-deleted post on Reddit, Kohberger — under the username Criminology_Student — asked ex-convicts to participate in a research project that "seeks to understand how emotions and psychological traits influence decision-making when committing a crime." The post goes on to read that the goal of the study is to "understand the story behind your most recent criminal offense, with an emphasis on your thoughts and feelings throughout your experience.""

Suspect in U of I Killings Allegedly Researched What It Was Like to Commit Crimes, Studied Criminology

I have nothing but empathy for the victims' parents, and I imagine it must have been achingly painful to be in the dark for almost two months. However, Steve Goncalves publicly shaming Frye and alluding to the fact that he wasn't "Alpha enough to handle the case" was a low-point in this whole saga. We live in a world where many people equate strength with brashness, where "alpha" means stomping around and reaching conclusions without much regard for truth.

Today, quiet decency won big.

Wonderful post!! Thank you.

If the FBI had been tracking him for days, it feels like the SWAT team raid time early morning hours was deliberate, no? Catch him off guard so there's less of a chance of an incident.
Maybe they waited for a DNA hit for the probable cause affidavit? Could explain tracking him and waiting for a specific time to do it.

All MOO-

Does anyone else find it interesting that the only comment we’ve heard the suspect BK made to LE upon arrest was “have you arrested anyone else”?

It’s very interesting that today the house was supposed to be professionally cleaned in order to be released back to owner. Was abruptly ended and canceled. After this arrest.

What if that comment from BK is the reason cleanup was canceled?

Press conference : chief of MPD says they have charged him felony burglary which he then explained can only be used if you have forensic evidence of that person being in the house.

So it’s certain they have enough evidence to connect BK to the crime and murders.

But with the cancelation of house cleanup today…. Not yesterday when the warrant was filed and swat team raid was planned.

What changed after the arrest ?

Chief says legal request from court.

There is something here…. Possibly a partner or accomplice.
If that’s the case, the guy will spill it…IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members