ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How would that even work? I'm seriously trying to put together how an outside person would make a 911 call from one of the surviving roommate's phones 8 hours after the murders happened when the two surviving roommates were in locked bedrooms. There wasn't anyone else in the house that night.
I read it as one of the unharmed roommates called a friend to come over before noon. It was that friend who used the unharmed roommate's phone to call 911, and that friend has not been named. IMO

This is my conclusion from Ethan's mother's statement plus the latest news update.

They didn't use the term "surviving roommate." They just said "a roommates' phone." It could have possibly been the phone of one of the deceased roommates. You also don't have to unlock a phone with a password or whatever to call 911. Why would someone do that? I have no idea, but until LE is totally clear on who it was that called and on whose phone - we're just speculating.
I’m not sure if this has been mentioned as I definitely have several pages to catch up on.

However, from what I’ve recently read, Moscow Police Dept. stated there will be a second press conference tomorrow (Sunday). They also stated that the 911 call came from inside the home “…from one of the two surviving roommates’ cellphones.”
As a mom with my twins currently in college, and empathizing for the victim’s families overall, my heart truly goes out to the parents and loved ones of these 4 amazing young individuals, who did not deserve this unspeakable tragedy. I pray justice for them comes soon. They deserve at least that much.

1668927582338.png
''This is the sliding door that one of the girls' fathers believe may have been used by the killer to gain access to the home in the early hours of Sunday morning. All four victims were stabbed in their beds''

1668927695109.png
Eyes all round: There are multiple homes near the property but so far, no neighbors have come forward with any information that has led to the killer '

1668927751826.png
'Another sliding door in the home opens into the master bedroom. It's unclear where exactly each student was sleeping, but they were all in their beds'

''If you noticed off behavior, if you noticed something in the shared bathroom trashcan, if you noticed a weird smudge on the fridge after your roommate came home late, call it in.
'Any injuries, anything at all. Worst case scenario the police talk to them and they get to go home and you did your job,' she said.''

“Sloppy and lots of evidence”

Does not sound planned.

Her parents speak of such a lovely young lady :(

I have to wonder if the suspect will be one of these loner, antisocial young men obsessed with military, anti-police kind of type looking to try murder (Kam McLeod and Bryer Schmegelsky type and many others).

I am going back and forth if perp actually knew intended victim ('personal' as suggested by LE) or knew more 'from afar' and knew by targeting the victim(s) would get a lot of media attention.

E was the target. He fell in the hallway between the 2nd floor bedroom and the kitchen. X was aware of a situation , saw E fall, and retreated to the bed. She resisted and fought like hell. The girls upstairs were still awake but were vocal in the fist fight earlier, They were collateral damage. Theory only.

E was the target because of jealousy. Look at failed pledges of Sigma Chi. Why try to kill a wolf in the wolf's den? The wolf is far more vulnerable while outside the den on an escapade.

As a mom with my twins currently in college, and empathizing for the victim’s families overall, my heart truly goes out to the parents and loved ones of these 4 amazing young individuals, who did not deserve this unspeakable tragedy. I pray justice for them comes soon. They deserve at least that much.
I just recently graduated high school and started college this year. It just makes me feel scared that this event can possibly happen anywhere. Even with people who are around my age.

I've added the location of the dripping blood reported by DailyMail. If the second and third floor roommates returned home around 1:45-2:00 AM, then their bedroom lights would have gone out shortly afterward - perhaps as late as 3 AM. After the lights were out, that could be when the attack occurred - when someone believed that they were asleep.

View attachment 381158
I think you’re right about the bedroom being theirs simply because the bathroom is that much closer to it.

I just recently graduated high school and started college this year. It just makes me feel scared that this event can possibly happen anywhere. Even with people who are around my age.
I am so sorry you are scared and feeling vulnerable.
What you are feeling is a normal response to a traumatic event.You are not alone.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out for trusted and confidential support counselors. There are many available 24 hours a day at no charge through 800 crisis lines.
I send you a big hug!

I am so sorry you are scared and feeling vulnerable.
What you are feeling is a normal response to a traumatic event.You are not alone.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out for trusted and confidential support counselors. There are many available 24 hours a day at no charge through 800 crisis lines.
I send you a big hug!
Thank you! This event probably will be in my reasons of not dorming at my college.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay