ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing the investigators masked up before entering the house, I fear the condition of the survivors' and victims' possessions once they and their families are able to get them.
Unfortunately, some possessions will be lost due to health hazards but I have read about some companies specializing in matters like this to help families of victims recover precious items. JMO

direct link to research showing HOW VERY RARE IT IS FOR THIS MURDER OF YOUNG COLLEGE WOMEN NOT TO INVOLVE SEXUAL ASSAULT.
They were more than ten times more likely to have been sexually assaulted and murdered than simply murdered.
I’m honestly shocked that there was no attempt with these three beautiful women and a middle of the night intruder.
It makes this crime much more strange/odd to me- horrific as it is.
We know there are rapists and sexual deviants who eventually murder- loads of cases on here. Men who are rapists who are known to murder a victim.
I’m sure the loved ones of these lovely young people are relieved there was no sexual assault and I am relieved they didn’t endure that horrid violation as well.
In any case, I can’t wrap my brain around the motive for the murders.
It is a dangerous psychopath who is loose, not a rapist who murdered.
all IMHO of course
That there was no sexual assault on any victim, they way they were murdered so personally with a knife face to face, and for them to die of exsanguination suggests a person who killed for the sake of killing.

These kinds of killers have a subtype under the serial killer-types and are considered to be thrill-killers. They are extremely rare and strike so randomly it’s very difficult to catch them.

As an aside, thrill killers can obtain sexual gratification by the act of killing itself.

The theory of of thrill killer should at least be considered IMO because of the above criterion. The methodology and criminology of the perpetrator tells us a lot about his motive(s), or not, we just have to identify what he did and did not do.

Here is a link to the different serial killer subtypes and thrill killers and why I postulated the idea he was this type of killer because of the very acts he committed, and didn’t commit.

Attachments

• 9ED1B4FD-78F2-4359-A051-763CE540E4CC.jpeg
    9ED1B4FD-78F2-4359-A051-763CE540E4CC.jpeg
    141.1 KB · Views: 16
  • A0531BA6-27B3-4D8D-BAD0-32F2BDECD13B.png
    A0531BA6-27B3-4D8D-BAD0-32F2BDECD13B.png
    438.1 KB · Views: 14
Assuming you mean Wifi instead of wiki, if you've connected to someone's, say a friend's or restaurant/hotel's, WiFi using their password, the connection will show up as a trusted or known network when you come back in the future. As long as the password hasn't changed since you first logged in, you'll automatically be connected to a known network.
tower Records
Assuming you mean Wifi instead of wiki, if you've connected to someone's, say a friend's or restaurant/hotel's, WiFi using their password, the connection will show up as a trusted or known network when you come back in the future. As long as the password hasn't changed since you first logged in, you'll automatically be connected to a known network.
tower records record who was in the area, don’t they?

His clothes have to be covered in blood, if he drove there in a vehicle that is going have his blood all over his car,truck and some of the girl's blood as well plus a knife with lot's of DNA.
BBM
His blood? Where did that come from?

direct link to research showing HOW VERY RARE IT IS FOR THIS MURDER OF YOUNG COLLEGE WOMEN NOT TO INVOLVE SEXUAL ASSAULT.
They were more than ten times more likely to have been sexually assaulted and murdered than simply murdered.
I’m honestly shocked that there was no attempt with these three beautiful women and a middle of the night intruder.
It makes this crime much more strange/odd to me- horrific as it is.
We know there are rapists and sexual deviants who eventually murder- loads of cases on here. Men who are rapists who are known to murder a victim.
I’m sure the loved ones of these lovely young people are relieved there was no sexual assault and I am relieved they didn’t endure that horrid violation as well.
In any case, I can’t wrap my brain around the motive for the murders.
It is a dangerous psychopath who is loose, not a rapist who murdered.
all IMHO of course
That there was no sexual assault on any victim, they way they were murdered so personally with a knife face to face, and for them to die of exsanguination suggests a person who killed for the sake of killing.

These kinds of killers have a subtype under the serial killer-types and are considered to be thrill-killers. They are extremely rare and strike so randomly it’s very difficult to catch them.

As an aside, thrill killers can obtain sexual gratification by the act of killing itself.

The theory of of thrill killer should at least be considered IMO because of the above criterion. The methodology and criminology of the perpetrator tells us a lot about his motive(s), or not, we just have to identify what he did and did not do.

Here is a link to the different serial killer subtypes and thrill killers and why I postulated the idea he was this type of killer because of the very acts he committed, and didn’t commit.

tower Records
tower records record who was in the area, don’t they?

Agreed to an extent. But I will say if you have no experience following cases, and are emotional and angry you may not realize the harm you can do to a case by speaking out or doing other things on your own. Unfortunately, the family is not always privy to what is actually happening in a case. Many in the true crime world really need to remember how easy it is to actually harm a case or a prosecution. I am talking in generalities of families and not basing this on what has been said in this case. MOO.
K's family is mourning the bloody murder of their daughter. Giving statements to the media is their choice. They must believe it is helpful or they would not do it. If LE thought their speaking to the media was harming the case they would have told them to stop by now.

Last edited:
Just adding this - apologies if I missed it yesterday. It’s a link to drone Footage of the house.

Thank you! I've been in the Rhoden / Gilley Murders for over six years. Nothing like this was permitted over there. We mapped everything. That's an amazing video. It looked like he wasn't flying down that one street, it's blurred on Google. There was a pic in the daily mail of one side of the home that was pretty bad. I just heard an interview from the parents. I think they are obviously in shock.

Edit: Did y'all notice that stools from the kitchen had been put in front of the slider on the 2nd floor? I saw the flier paid particular attention to the wall and some areas on that wall too.

Last edited:
Day late, dollar short.
Or maybe money in the bank? I'm hoping the scene is being processed in a methodical way even if the timeliness appears off in terms of urgency.

I'm willing to give the combined LE all the time they need or want, especially if it resolves the case with issuance of a reliable & effective probable cause statement against any perp(s)!

MOO
YMMV

Or maybe money in the bank? I'm hoping the scene is being processed in a methodical way even if the timeliness appears off in terms of urgency.

I'm willing to give the combined LE all the time they need or want, especially if it resolves the case with issuance of a reliable & effective probable cause statement against any perp(s)!

MOO
YMMV
True; but time is of the essence, too -- the proverbial Golden Hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelanteCO