ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if E and X had someone with them when they got home? What if the person was just a drunk college kid and there was a fight between e and the kid that turned deadly. He had to kill everyone who saw him there to eliminate witnesses. Maybe that’s why the police are not focusing on when the girls came home and are putting out the 1:45 for when they think the couple came home to see who the other person that came back with the couple was.

Some things I wonder:
1. Could one of the friends have used Find My Friends? 2. Didn’t any of them regularly lock their bedroom doors for privacy given there was a history of lots of guests? 3. Wouldn’t a houseful of such lovely women created jealousy in other women whose love interest maybe paid them too much attention? 4. An official said it was an especially horrifying scene. Were the victims tortured or desecrated? 5. How can the families and friends be comforted after something like this?

The general automobile exception allows a police officer to search a car when the officer believes that there is “probable cause” that the vehicle contains evidence of a crime.
(Idaho law office: When can a police officer search my car? - Atkinson Law Office)
At any rate it would not take a week in the case of a quadruple homicide.

I don’t know what to tell you, that’s just wrong. Have a look at Arizona v Gant

And that’s incident to arrest. Here we have a car that’s just been sitting there and has been for a week. I can pretty much guarantee permission or a warrant is required

And that’s incident to arrest. Here we have a car that’s just been sitting there and has been for a week. I can pretty much guarantee permission or a warrant is required
Don't tell me; tell the Idaho law firm that published it on its page.

Update 8:28 p.m. ** CLARIFICATION ** The cell phone used to call 911 belonged to one of the surviving roommates.
Source
Thanks for the big correction. I dunno. That update was yesterday. Today the same source says:

"Initially, the 911 call made at 11:58 a.m. on November 13th requested aid for an unconscious person. The call was made from inside the residence on one of the roommates’ cell phone. Moscow Police Department arrived shortly thereafter and found all four victims. "

I mentioned the white car in an earlier thread. You can see this same car in the Google maps image which I believe is from 2021. So whoever owns/drives that car has maybe lived in that house longer than the others.

Couldn't bring it over from the previous thread, but a poster earlier suggested that American kids know where the heart is located, because they daily recite the Pledge of Allegiance from kindergarten on. Then I believe it was @gitana1 who replied that the heart is actually more centrally located in the chest.

I taught 8th graders and I can state that the majority of my students, over my 25 years of teaching, had no idea what they are even saying when they pledge. It's just rote recitation. (I did some lessons on this to enlighten them).

IMO, they learn no more about the location and anatomy of the heart during the Pledge of Allegiance than a soldier learns about the brain's anatomy when he or she salutes.

I don't mean to suggest that the killer here had medical training, just that we cannot presume anything at this point. He likely just kept stabbing their general chest areas until they were dead.

Jmo

Some thoughts on how the suspect entered the home.

I've heard there was a security "code" used to access the home. Was this for the front door only?

I also notice some tape on the back sliding door. Not sure if that means LE has ruled out that entry or if it was broken.

If the suspect did use a "code" to enter, that would be significant I would think.
It's my understanding that the tape is used to detect if anything could have been moved, opened or contaminated after the tape was placed there. It won't stop someone from messing with entrance and exit points, but it will alert LE if they've been tampered with.

If every single initial strike didn’t immediately kill them, they would be able to scream right? I imagine some screaming and others waking up to help, but no 911 calls is strange.
Moo..i believe screaming is uncommon. If you getting a beat down or being stabbed in the heat of the moment there is not time or energy to scream. If you see someone at a distance coming at you...then you might scream...moo

Cynically LE will always get a search warrant so they can say they executed 257 search warrants in their investigation at trial. It's just good practice to have down why you want to search something and what you think you will find.

Now I’m hoping I haven’t misinterpreted what has been put out there. J is the ex, there is another J from my understanding (and tell me if I’m wrong), whom Kaylee was reportedly currently dating.
I am thinking you are getting confused by MM’s long-term partner whose name also starts with a J.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's very interesting,I had no clue she had a new boyfriend.
From the following article it states her sister thought she would be eventually getting back with J. Additionally, it is stated that the 911 call came from one of the surviving roommates‘ phone. The info on msm regarding the murders appear so contradictory and convoluted…it is difficult to know what is fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli