ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I just thought about.... I still do believe that the 3rd floor was the targeted area but much focus was on K being the target. She almost didn't return to the house but she did anyways just to show her excitement of her new car purchase. Perhaps M was the solo target all along? Who would know that K returned for only a couple of days unless she was spotted out that fateful night. The white car LE was searching inside today was Maddie's. JMO

The independent is usually a credible paper but is there any direct quote from LE/victims families that they are actively looking at the potential of multiple perpetrators.

If they are making an assumption from that assume it’s from decent evidence at the crime scene - But not seen where it’s been publically shared

Actually that article is horrible. It mentions three names and has the facts wrong. MM had a boyfriend named JS. But the first JS mentioned, I haven’t heard before. JD was the longtime boyfriend, recent ex, of KG.
MM current boyfriend = JS (different J name). KG = ex-bf JD, same first name as Food Truck Guy with the same name = JS (not a bf or ex-bf to any, unless I've missed that). So the article says KG has a current bf named JS but that's incorrect, according to MSM interviews with family etc.

I mentioned the white car in an earlier thread. You can see this same car in the Google maps image which I believe is from 2021. So whoever owns/drives that car has maybe lived in that house longer than the others.
It's crazy really that university students can afford Range Rovers! How times have changed! MOO.

The independent is usually a credible paper but is there any direct quote from LE/victims families that they are actively looking at the potential of multiple perpetrators.

If they are making an assumption from that assume it’s from decent evidence at the crime scene - But not seen where it’s been publically shared
The info was less remarkable than it seemed at first headline-glance of the Independent's 'live' page; here's the context in the article linked:

Latah County Prosecutor Bill Thompson told NBC’s TODAY show on Thursday that it “certainly is possible” that there may be more than killer out there.

“At this point, the investigators are looking at all possibilities. They don’t have a specific suspect,” he said.

If you look at a panoramic of the house there is a huge block of flats just back from the house. As the crow flies it’s very close to the 2nd / 3rd floors.

Being the sheer number of flats in that block and the potential number of witnesses there I find it hard to believe it was a noisy crime scene.

Regardless of the 1st floor housemates, any fight/confrontation or shouts/screams I find it difficult to believe would not have been heard by anyone in that block.

During most complex homicide investigations, there are two zones created by detectives for evidence collection. The red tape is known as ‘crime scene barrier tape.’

Yellow tape will be surrounding the entire area of interest, to include items adjacent or exterior to the crime scene. The red tape is used to mark/identify high points of interest for evidentiary collection. (i.e.: likely probability of important evidence being found inside of the red taped area.)

Hope this helps!
Are you in LE? Or have a link for this? I am curious as to how you know this info.

I think it’s a possibility.

Those girls were quite drunk at the food truck. Especially Maddie. And believe me, I know a thing or two about partying in college ;)
I think it's safe to assume that M and K were drunk after spending a few hours at a local bar. I have been drunk a time or two myself! However, the footage does not - IMO - indicate that they are overly inebriated or in danger. Seems like they are having fun and mingling. IMO, again, but I feel like talking about how very drunk they seemed might detract from the investigation or cast the girls in a negative light. They managed to get home safely (at least for now the driver from the food truck to their home is not a suspect according to LE) and the one guy at the food truck was also ruled out as a suspect.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>Why would they wait until nearly noon to make the 911 call? That doesn't make sense if they were trying to cover their "alleged" involvement. They would have reported it much earlier. I see no motive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone with a grudge against the group, or prior knowledge of the house, would have known to go downstairs. Unless the perpetrator viscerally only had a grudge against Maddie OR Kaylee and also Xana OR Ethan, which seems unlikely...

The energy this person(s) would have excreted to do this to four adults is insane. Their own sweat, salvia, hair, and possibly blood mixed in with the chaos.

This person(s) is acting chill right now in front of others as this case unfolds with enormous amount of public attention. Wild and upsetting case. imo

Something I just thought about.... I still do believe that the 3rd floor was the targeted area but much focus was on K being the target. She almost didn't return to the house but she did anyways just to show her excitement of her new car purchase. Perhaps M was the solo target all along? Who would know that K returned for only a couple of days unless she was spotted out that fateful night. The white car LE was searching inside today was Maddie's. JMO
I'm thinking they saw her IG pics that day and assumed she would be staying over.

As someone from a completely different generation, it just stuns me how much information young people share online nowadays. It's scary. I mean, just from what people have shared from the victims' social media posts, we know the names of their boyfriends, their exes, their room mates, the dog, and what their bedrooms look like. We've heard their voices, seen them in videos, know their future plans, who they're friends with. And I'm not even in the same country!

I think social media is the key. Even thought I'm older and know that social media only displays the "highlights", I've found it difficult at times in the past when things aren't going too well and online it looks like everyone's having an amazing time. So God knows what it's like for young people.

I can see the attack being planned purely due to envy and jealousy. These guys looked so happy and loved and full of joy and someone hated that. They saw it on social media and they wanted to destroy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member