ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had this thought too but then realised they had already scheduled another one for 3 days after this. I think it’s just routine and showing face. Hopefully it is more though. JMO

probably stops a lot of enquiries about when the next press conference will be and keeps the community updated and informed on any changes

What I'm concerned about is that J received the calls and did nothing about it for the whole of Sunday morning.

Could've slept in (like the two surviving roommates) or there could be something going on.

The killer had to know the house very well to know which rooms to enter. Either from attending one of the girls' many parties OR being very close to one of them. (Or, from floor plans online. But they still wouldn't know who lived in which room.)

Usually crimes of this ferocity and calibre are the work of a man, not one or two girls. Though I could be proved wrong.

And did the dog bark? If not, why? Was it taken outside before the murders? Or was it familiar with the intruder?
I think the dog is significant also and wonder if the dog could pick out the killer.

The white Range Rover can be seen in Google Maps images from 2021. So, not a new car, it's been around for a year at least.
Listen from 4:23 on.. assuming her mom is talking about the silver range rover with new car tags parked in front of the house in multiple other pictures in this thread.

KGs moms says, "She just bought a brand new vehicle for herself, her first vehicle"..

Her mothers comments from 4min to 5:18 min are very important

I think it’s pretty clear based on the layout of the home that the roommates were not involved and just incredibly lucky. There were 2 bedrooms on each floor, including the main floor. The two roommates that survived bedrooms were on the first floor. Someone who used to live in the home said the doors do not look like bedroom doors and that it is hard to hear anything that goes on upstairs from the first floor. They were just incredibly lucky that the killer did not go through the entire house. They probably did not call until noon because there was no reason for them to go upstairs. It was only the deceased roommates bedrooms and they knew they had been out the night before. They probably just assumed they slept in, or slept in themselves.

It also appears as though the perpetrator was not familiar with the layout of the home.

College kids. They had been out too. Could save been one of those nights you come home after having a few and the room is spinning. I know that back in the day I would have slept like a rock... out to the world and noting could wake me. Could sleep until 2 in the afternoon the next day if left alone.
Of course they would normally sleep in. Sunday after Saturday night partying in college. My point is if they were carrying out the crime of the century in Idaho, no way would they then sleep in and wait until noon to show theatrics at learning everyone had been murdered. Anyway 2 young college girls keeping that secret between them just wait until Graham orTammy get them singly in a tiny room. (Wrong state but you might get the drift).

All together:
Please Lord, don’t let this presser just be a long list of introductions of all of the LE dignitaries … concluded by a promise to work hard on solving this crime.
Big amen to this. (That said, if that's all it is but they now learn to communicate through one PIO, then, that alone is progress. Disappointing but I'll take it. Too many chatty chefs in this kitchen.)

They probably did not call until noon because there was no reason for them to go upstairs. It was only the deceased roommates bedrooms and they knew they had been out the night before. They probably just assumed they slept in, or slept in themselves.
Did they not go upstairs to the kitchen to get something to eat or drink on Sunday morning? If so, surely they would have seen blood there. The killer would have dripped some, I'm sure!

So I guess then the other 2 housemates both slept in until late themselves ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member