ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Total speculation - I know people have wondered if maybe more than one killer was involved because it seems like it wouldn't be easy for one person to kill four people (especially if the murderer was a small or weak person).
What if it was somebody who was familiar with the house and the occupants, and that person maybe snuck into the house while everybody was out, and drugged or put sleeping tablets into something they knew that at least some of the household were likely to consume before going to bed? They might realise it might not be consumed by everybody in the house, but hopefully by enough of the victims to make their attack easier, and there chance of being caught during the act less likely. Total speculation.

My thoughts and my opinion only...What if the killer used Kaylee and Madison's phones to make the calls to J to lure him there to murder him also? Seeing them at the food truck they could very well have gone right to sleep after going home. eating their food and passing out right after. I just do not see them being awake to make those calls. Therefore, I am believe that the killer made those calls, not Kaylee and Madison. Again, my thoughts and opinion only.
Ya but what would he have done if he answered ? I think those girls made those calls forsure . I doubt the killer would be able to make
Those calls and then also if J was the target why go to a house where he isn’t there and kill 4 other people ?

The article I'd linked in the previous thread, and repeated here below the cut ; seemed to indicate LE have cleared : Roommates, ex-boyfriend (of whom you are referring to ?) and the food truck man ??
If this is not the case, I'm curious why they would make that statement ?
Unless it's to put the killer off guard ?
It wouldn't be the first time.

________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:
Some things I wonder:
1. Could one of the friends have used Find My Friends? 2. Didn’t any of them regularly lock their bedroom doors for privacy given there was a history of lots of guests? 3. Wouldn’t a houseful of such lovely women created jealousy in other women whose love interest maybe paid them too much attention? 4. An official said it was an especially horrifying scene. Were the victims tortured or desecrated? 5. How can the families and friends be comforted after something like this?
I am not sure about #1-4, but for question #5, I would say never. A crime of this magnitude to your loved one/child, would be impossible to get over, no room for comfort. Their lives are changed forever and hopefully they will take advantage of therapy.

Given that Xana’s family are currently out searching for evidence near the crime scene, I don’t think they’ve got an arrest to announce. JMO

This was my initial guess, qmfr, but maybe something to do with the suspect’s route.

This seems like an odd time for another PC, considering they already had one giving the basic info so far, provided all the agencies involved, took questions from reporters, etc. They also just on Friday released the updated map and timeline. My guess is there is going to be some significant information released during this PC, whether it be announcement of an arrest (hopefully), but if not that, I’m guessing they will provide surveillance footage concerning a POI/suspect, footage either from neighbor/door cam, neighboring business, or traffic cam of either a person and/or vehicle. Maybe a sketch, but I would guess the former. It seems odd they would have a PC on Monday ONLy to say this investigation remains active, fluid, dynamic, but maybe they just want to reassure the public. But my guess is they have something in particular very important to this case that they want to share.

Eta: some thought, route.

Perhaps a map to show a route they may believe the killer took? Wanting surveillance footage from the area? JMO.

I wonder if the have a sketch of someone that either a witness near their house saw acting suspiciously in those early morning hours or from video footage they got from a nearby resident. We can hope, at least. It could also be that they are putting a large map on that cardboard of the area they're requesting footage from.

Total speculation, but two potential pieces of information that may be shared in the press conference:

1) Information about a suspicious vehicle (based on the tire marks being photographed yesterday)

2) Information about the suspect's route to/from the scene of the crime (based on the detectives shown combing through the surrounding wooded area today)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moondashiie