ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this positive PR campaign starting now? My guess is they are worried about the FBI report.

Yep. Why is he more sure now? Did he have doubts before?

"After Monday's exercise, Vilt said he's more sure than ever that Kunz was abducted and that Kunz's parents had nothing to do with his disappearance as some have suggested."

I think it looks exactly like him, slightly thinner and taking into consider the angle of the comparison pic. LE said it's not him based on what??? Some woman claimed to be his mother? What did she have to do to prove it? Why would they just give a child back without a CPS investigation to ensure his safety???

Wow , there are so many similarities and I cannot find any dissimilarities at all

Look at the tiny details , the eyebrows , the shape of the eye , the color of the eyes, the crease under the eye beside the nose , the lips , the upper lip , the lower lip , the downward creases from the edge of lips separating jaw from cheek ,

They could pass for identical twins. I wish we could see the ear. Ears are always very unique to each individual

<modsnip>

I have to say, he looks like DeOrr. But I think there is zero chance of the hotel staff giving this child to a random woman who walked in two hours later to retrieve him. I think LE would have been called and the child would be taken into protective custody while they search for the parents. I would hope that DeOrr's family and the PI, believing that he has been abducted, covered their bases by making sure his accurate description was available to everyone.
Can anyone think of why the FBI would not be aware of this viral pic or following up on it? Wouldn't the family only have to alert LE?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The boy was turned over to LE and then LE turned him over to the "mother".

Wow , there are so many similarities and I cannot find any dissimilarities at all

Look at the tiny details , the eyebrows , the shape of the eye , the color of the eyes, the crease under the eye beside the nose , the lips , the upper lip , the lower lip , the downward creases from the edge of lips separating jaw from cheek ,

They could pass for identical twins. I wish we could see the ear. Ears are always very unique to each individual

<removed sm link>

I wish we could see his smile as well.

Jessica, Deorr Jr and lil Deorr were living with Deorr Kunz Sr? Do I have the family home situation correct? TIA

That has been my understanding.

Thanks, yes I found it now. It was something about naps that I was remembering. And how Jessica and Deorr left lil Deorr with the other GGP at his nap time to go 'exploring'. It makes me so sad to read this. Baby Deorr left unattended near his nap time. Maybe needing a cuddle. :(

“They've lived with me in my house for the past year and a half and he's my buddy. When he wants to take a nap he'll come up to me and say 'nap papa, nap papa,' so we'd lay down and take a nap. I’m so attached to him. I don't know what I'd do if we lost him. I just can't imagine going day to day without that little boy running around. I’m so sad. I’m just at a loss here.”

July 17, 2015 hlntv.com

Jessica, Deorr Jr and lil Deorr were living with Deorr Kunz Sr? Do I have the family home situation correct? TIA

Jumping off your post. ;)
Also, does anyone know if Jessica & DeOrr Jr. are married?? TIA

Wow. I thought that photo was DeOrr. I can see why LE checked it out.

I can't put my finger on what's wrong with this case, but I feel increasingly suspicious, it's just not being played out as it should.

The family need to start being a little more transparent, it almost feels like the story is being kept deliberately ambiguous. I am sure if the police were able to confirm/deny some issues, they would. I feel they're waiting for someone to make a mistake.

Yes, we have. I think people have different opinions as to why LE and the media was led to believe/let believe the parents arrived to Leadore on Fri instead of Thurs night...and WHY LE had to find out during their investigation that what they believed at first was not true.

That's just it. We don't know if LE was LED to believe the incorrect information or if they mistakenly HAD the wrong information for any number of possible reasons. I just can't assume it's because LE was "lied" to by the parents.

So is this just another misunderstanding? I know when the PI stated the arrival date of Thurs you thought he completely misspoke and that and it would be completely insensible for anyone to arrive at a campsite Thurs night instead of bright and early in the AM on Fri as we were led to believe. But that was the case.

So, now are you thinking the PI is once again misspeaking? Or do you think he might know that the parents left the toddler with GGP in the AM? And, if so, did the parents got confused about when they left their toddler with GGP? Morning? Or afternoon? Before lunch and the staring man? Or after lunch and the staring man? What is it? Wouldn't you want people to know so they could help?

Huh?? I'm not even talking about this. Why are you commenting about what I think on a subject that I haven't even commented on? Strange.

the upcoming sketch..the staring man..the reenactment...the reward...new interview by the parents...this is all PR. All being done to get people to think the parents are not involved.

I assume this is merely your opinion, yet you have stated it as fact.

Yeah, that freaked me out. Why would someone trying to be taken seriously give that name?

FWIW that is the lady's SM name. She didnt create it for this story as far as i can tell. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kudo-magician179