ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip>

July 10th 2015 was a Friday. That would be the start of a weekend. So yes that would mean they were planning on staying the weekend.

July 10th 2015 was a Friday. That would be the start of a weekend. So yes that would mean they were planning on staying the weekend.

They left on Thursday, n'est-ce pas? Maybe Mommy didn't get weekends?

I am not directing this at any one poster in particular because I've read this from several.

In response to your question-s . . . . "WHO DOES THAT?" . . . . Which clearly makes the reader think or maybe even BELIEVE that these parents did something SO uncharacteristic and agregious from what others would do as to make it sound nefarious . . . . I recommend that you do the research that one would HAVE to have done to arrive at such a seemingly damning conclusion that then asks . . . . "WHO DOES THAT?" . . . .

Some statistics and links would be appropriate and appreciated.

I wouldn't have people with a rap sheet around kids, neither would any of my close friends and family, and pretty much everyone I know. Sorry, I don't have to give statistics for that.

They left on Thursday, n'est-ce pas? Maybe Mommy didn't get weekends?
Yeah. They left Thursday evening and started there first full day of camping on Friday. What is your point? That is the start to a weekend.

I don't know if she had weekends or not. Do you?

I can't believe winter is fast approaching and no sign of little DeOrr, it just breaks my heart

All this time and still nothing can be ruled out, yet nothing is ruled in. The poor little guy could be anywhere.

When I think of the ax being taken in for investigation, I wonder if that is natural because it is a weapon or was that because they saw something on the ax. Which makes me wonder if people are into ax throwing,

Do we *know* that they ever had a fire at the campsite?

:modstop:

Stop the bickering and disrespect towards each other.
Discuss the case and not each other.

:tyou:

It was the private investigator that made the comment about the axe and the coverall's being taken by LE, it's in the last thread.

Still we await the sketch of the creepy strange man

It was the private investigator that made the comment about the axe and the coverall's being taken by LE, it's in the last thread.

You'd think they'd have more of a sense of urgency about getting that sketch out in the public view.

Axe, okay. Chopping wood. It's plausible. Coveralls? I dunno. I don't see that as camping gear.

Axe, okay. Chopping wood. It's plausible. Coveralls? I dunno. I don't see that as camping gear.

I've known a few men in my life, that coveralls is about all they'll wear. And a few others that overalls is about all they'll wear. Go figure. :rolleyes:

Actually, I thought it was overalls the FBI took, was it coveralls? TIA

I've known a few men in my life, that coveralls is about all they'll wear. And a few others that overalls is about all they'll wear. Go figure. :rolleyes:

I think I misread there!!!! Overalls, I'll agree that's normal.

I can't believe winter is fast approaching and no sign of little DeOrr, it just breaks my heart

All this time and still nothing can be ruled out, yet nothing is ruled in. The poor little guy could be anywhere.

When I think of the ax being taken in for investigation, I wonder if that is natural because it is a weapon or was that because they saw something on the ax. Which makes me wonder if people are into ax throwing,

Well, I obviously have no way of knowing why they had an axe with them. But we always carry a little axe for wood-splitting when we're camping. It's possible they were into axe-throwing, but I think it's just as likely -- if not more likely -- that it was for firewood. And I don't even know that the people working the scene would have even needed to see "something" on the axe to want to take it in if they had even the least concern about it. (Although we only have the PIs word that it was even taken).

I wouldn't have people with a rap sheet around kids, neither would any of my close friends and family, and pretty much everyone I know. Sorry, I don't have to give statistics for that.

How would you know if someone had a rap sheet unless you do an actual background check on them? (Just asking out of curiousity).

What's the difference between overalls and coveralls? (no this is not a joke)

And we take a small axe camping, for chopping firewood, but I hadn't heard one had been taken away by LE. So was it just a precaution? And did we ever get to the bottom of the missing EMT bag?

So you met my grandmother's husband, eh? :dance:

bbm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads