ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the difference between overalls and coveralls? (no this is not a joke)

And we take a small axe camping, for chopping firewood, but I hadn't heard one had been taken away by LE. So was it just a precaution? And did we ever get to the bottom of the missing EMT bag?

Overalls are denim trousers with a bib and straps, meant to be worn over a shirt of some kind (but some guys ditch the shirt and just wear the overalls, :scared:). Coveralls are more like a big pants-onesy for adult men and can be worn over other things. Like this: http://www.sullivanuniforms.com/uni...5FZloowoyEBHLxyb-enbHKjmM78M9vtYwkaAm_a8P8HAQ

Overalls are denim trousers with a bib and straps, meant to be worn over a shirt of some kind (but some guys ditch the shirt and just wear the overalls, :scared:). Coveralls are more like a big pants-onesy for adult men and can be worn over other things. Like this: http://www.sullivanuniforms.com/uni...5FZloowoyEBHLxyb-enbHKjmM78M9vtYwkaAm_a8P8HAQ

OK, so overalls are called dungarees in the UK, and coveralls are called overalls or boilersuits. How confusing!

The PI stated in his interview that the FBI had taken some items from the campsite, including a pair of overalls and an ax.

When I see these leaks I always wonder how the Sheriff who is doing an investigation feels about this?

I tend to believe this is why most Sheriffs offices do not cooperate with PI's.

MOO

When I see these leaks I always wonder how the Sheriff who is doing an investigation feels about this?

I tend to believe this is why most Sheriffs offices do not cooperate with PI's.

MOO

It has been bubbling away beneath the surface right from the start between those two, IMO.

The latest issue is the sketch that LE are supposed to be doing for him. It does not and should not take this long when there is a two year old possibly abducted.

It would be negligent. So what is it telling us?

How would you know if someone had a rap sheet unless you do an actual background check on them? (Just asking out of curiousity).

I wouldn't know if someone had a record or not. I might have very good friends with records but I wouldn't know it by their behavior today and wouldn't have a reason to check. However, if the information of their past record and past imprisonment (if any) came my way, it wouldn't change our friendship and I wouldn't tell them I knew. Most people are in prison for non-violent crimes that had only hurt themselves. :(. Everyone has a past. Everyone makes mistakes. When they're given a chance they can have a good future. Not all "crimes" cause me to be fearful of someone. There are crimes that are not against the law that create more fear in me than ANY non-violent crime EVER could!

Axe, okay. Chopping wood. It's plausible. Coveralls? I dunno. I don't see that as camping gear.

I love coveralls...They are great for extra warmth and keeping your clothes from getting filthy.

Yes, a onesy for men !!! :floorlaugh:

Haha, I know, but I couldn't think how else to describe them!

(Side note: I'm sure women in some professions wear them, too, but I'm not sure I've ever seen one wearing them.)

I am wondering about a couple of theories and scenarios if DeOrr was kidnapped. 1) opportunistic crime? 2) Who all knew they were planning on camping? (Did a family member tell random people @ work or public place?) 3) take a child for a) raising as your own or b) abuse/kill? 4) Is there an age preference of a child to kidnap? 6) Is there a gender preference? 7) Where do you take them? 8) Do you tell people the child is your nephew, neighbor's, or friend's staying with you temporarily?

I keep coming back to the intense focus on looking for DeOrr at or near the area. I believe they did their best to eliminate that as a possiblity so I think the abduction theory has more credence now.

I've been pondering reasons why the PI made mention of a sketch being released, ..of a staring man. There could be several strategic reasons.

I ask myself, had I been this staring person, and heard that a sketch was being made, and being released to the public, what would I do?

It has been bubbling away beneath the surface right from the start between those two, IMO.

The latest issue is the sketch that LE are supposed to be doing for him. It does not and should not take this long when there is a two year old possibly abducted.

It would be negligent. So what is it telling us?

Did LE agree to do a sketch for him, or is it a criminal sketch artist who agreed to a sketch for him? I don't know if that person works for LE on a project basis or us employed full-time so that everything he/she does is approved and endorsed by LE. Does anyone know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ignore button works!

Sorry to keep OT, but does this mean that the members that I see have visited my profile, have put me on their ignore list and don't see anything that I post? Can I still see what they post? How can you follow what's being discussed if you have an ignore list? Just curious.

Sorry to keep OT, but does this mean that the members that I see have visited my profile, have put me on their ignore list and don't see anything that I post? Can I still see what they post? How can you follow what's being discussed if you have an ignore list? Just curious.
No. I think that people who visit your page can just be seen. Doesnt mean they have ignored you. And if you ignore someone you just don't see their post.

Did LE agree to do a sketch for him, or is it a criminal sketch artist who agreed to a sketch for him? I don't know if that person works for LE on a project basis or us employed full-time so that everything he/she does is approved and endorsed by LE. Does anyone know?

Well Frank Vilt stated in the radio interview he gave to Kid Newsradio a week ago that LE were "doing the sketch".

I would have thought if it wasn't true LE would say so? If it is happening though, why has is not been released? 48hrs max is all that is needed, surely...

I am wondering about a couple of theories and scenarios if DeOrr was kidnapped. 1) opportunistic crime? 2) Who all knew they were planning on camping? (Did a family member tell random people @ work or public place?) 3) take a child for a) raising as your own or b) abuse/kill? 4) Is there an age preference of a child to kidnap? 6) Is there a gender preference? 7) Where do you take them? 8) Do you tell people the child is your nephew, neighbor's, or friend's staying with you temporarily?

I keep coming back to the intense focus on looking for DeOrr at or near the area. I believe they did their best to eliminate that as a possiblity so I think the abduction theory has more credence now.

Good questions. The PI said that young, blonde children are worth a lot of money in the "underground adoption market". IMO that's rubbish. Most people who abduct children are paedophiles or murderers who kill them soon after they take them. They usually abduct older girls, not toddlers (maybe that's because they don't often get the opportunity to take toddlers though because they are closely supervised). I've looked but I haven't been able to find any cases where an organised gang abducts well cared-for young children and then sells them on an "underground adoption market".

child abductions perpetrated by strangers rarely occur. However, when they do occur, the results can be tragic.

The Washington State Attorney General’s Office also conducted research on child abduction murders and made the following observations based on its review of over 775 cases between 1968 and 2002:

in 76 percent of the murders of an abducted child, the child was murdered within 3 hours of the abduction;

in 89 percent of the cases, the missing child died within 24 hours of disappearing;

in nearly 60 percent of the cases, more than 2 hours passed between the time someone realized the child was missing and the time police were notified; and

the primary motive for the abductor was sexual assault.81

https://oig.justice.gov/reports/FBI/a0908/chapter3.htm

Well Frank Vilt stated in the radio interview he gave to Kid Newsradio a week ago that LE were "doing the sketch".

I would have thought if it wasn't true LE would say so? If it is happening though, why has is not been released? 48hrs max is all that is needed, surely...

Maybe them not doing it was their answer!

I can imagine a scenario where JM gives description of her staring man, then the woman in Swan Valley gives her description of her staring man and the two don't end up looking remotely the same--dunno what would happen in that case. Would the sketch artist do a hybrid (like when images of movie stars are photoshopped together so one person has, say, Jay Leno's chin and Brad Pitts eyes?) or would they just provide JM's sketch to the public, since that's closer in to the person who might have had access to the campsite? Or would they just abort the mission altogether? Hmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214