ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something abut this case continues to stink like rotten cheese.
Sorry but there is no denying it.
I have a very difficult time believing SB is still looking for a little blonde boy who is with a family where he doesn't belong.
And in the interview, it seems clear enough to me (I guess) that SB is saying that the story is that IR was catching fish, the parents decided to go with him to see where it was happening, they asked DeOrr whether he wanted to go with them or stay w/ggp. He said "ggp".
I guess DeOrr was old enough to make that choice.
I am continuing to have doubts as to exactly what IR and the parents were actually doing. IMO I don't think they were fishing. I do think they were doing something like smoking something or using something they didn't want to disclose to LE or the public.
jmho

<modsnip>

At any rate, if he was with them at the creek, it really closes any window for him to have done anything to Deorr. The window wasn't that big to start with since they were only gone 10 minutes, but if part of that 10 minutes was with IR, it seems practically impossible for him to have harmed Deorr. Unless they are all being alibis for each other but that sort of giant conspiracy seems too bizarre even for this case.

Bizarre is definitely the word that applies to all aspects of this case.
So is heart-breaking:(
jmo

I have a very difficult time believing SB is still looking for a little blonde boy who is with a family where he doesn't belong.
And in the interview, it seems clear enough to me (I guess) that SB is saying that the story is that IR was catching fish, the parents decided to go with him to see where it was happening, they asked DeOrr whether he wanted to go with them or stay w/ggp. He said "ggp".
I am continuing to have doubts as to exactly what IR and the parents were actually doing. IMO I don't think they were fishing. I do think they were doing something like smoking something or using something they didn't want to disclose to LE or the public.
jmho

This also goes along with the idea that there was no verbal agreement between GGP and the parents for him to watch Deorr, IMO.

I wonder if fishing poles and gear were strewn about. If I came up from fishing to find my child was missing, I'd toss everything on the ground and take off looking for my kid.

jmho

Okay but would that change anything? They could of left and went down stream to do the chicken dance but would that change the events that lead up to them letting DeOrr stay behind with grandpa? I think its kind of unfair to paint a picture of them now as druggies with out actually having a clue. Unless if you know them personally how could you assume that?
Besides that I'm pretty sure everything they had were searched. If they had drugs LE probably would of found them. And did Jessica sound like she was on drugs in her 911 call to you? I don't think she did.
And would they really have to leave to smoke a joynt? Probably not.
And DeOrr was at a perfect age to start making small choices. Why wouldn't you let him choice where he wanted to stay? Who in a million years would of thought it'd lead to him vanishing.

I agree that there must be something in at least one of the polys that is "off." However, one of the POIs seems like he'd be hard-pressed by lunch time to relate without issue what he ate for breakfast (sorry for being judgmental but I'm basing this on my impression of his "interview"). Another POI has been described as having declining mental health. I wouldn't be surprised if these two POIs had trouble taking polygraphs. The other two POIs - problems with their polygraphs would be more concerning to me.

IR is an interesting character but if the sheriff suspects him, he is certainly keeping it completely to himself. I have not seen or heard much of anything that places any suspicion on him (outside of SM chatter when his identity and record first became public). It's interesting that no one that knows him personally (or even distantly) has commented negatively about him on SM - at least not that I've seen (which is possible, I'm not on there all the time). MOO.

ETA: I also realize polys aren't perfect by any stretch, but they must have some usefulness or they wouldn't even bother giving them... again, MOO

I agree with you and I think the Sheriff does this young couple with the missing child a terrible injustice if they did indeed pass their polys.

The targets have been on their backs from day one.

I am quite aware polys are not allowed in court and can be off but in just about every missing person case they are administered and LE goes from there.

MOO

I was glad to hear during the interview last night that they continue to go out there and search almost every weekend.
More than likely someone is sure to stumble across him sooner or later, if there's anything left to stumble over that is. I personally still believe he simply wandered off. I know it isn't a very popular theory and all of that, but I quit worrying about being popular about the time I got out of junior high school.

Just recently we had a little 2 year old girl that wandered off and was found alive about 1/2 mile from home after 2 days in horrible weather. Last summer we had a 5 year old boy that got lost while camping and walked almost 8 miles on his own before he collapsed and died. Deorr's case happened prior to either one of those, but I think it will turn out to be similar. The more people searching the better, the further they fan out the better. Somebody is going to come across something sooner or later that will help to crack this case.

I do not know them.
I can only go by what the parents, IR and ggp have presumably told LE, including SB.
I do know that DeOrr remains missing and that for weeks we weren't even told the true timeline of this case. I would have to guess that for some unknown reason LE didn't think it was important enough to let the public know that DeOrr and his parents actually arrived on Thursday instead of Friday.
If SB thinks it is a possibility that D is w/a family (with whom he does not belong), or if LE ever even considered this as an option, wouldn't the actual true timeline have been of utmost importance?
I agree that they may have been doing the chicken dance and their little toddler son "disappeared".
No it doesn't change the "facts" surrounding the disappearance. And as far as I know, the parents, IR and ggp are considered victims and only POI's because they were there.
jmho

I guess its hard to say for sure but I got the impression SB feels DeOrr wondered off. Idk it sounded that way when he was asked if there was anything we could do to help. Seemed like he didn't really think so other then the basic stuff like if we do see him call the cops. But that's pretty standered stuff to say. Then that makes me think that's why this whole time they never bothered to clear up the time line. It would of been nice for us if they did but I don't think they thought it was important in finding DeOrr.

There is no verified sighting of baby Deorr in the store

The timeline was changed from Friday to Thursday PM . SB in an earlier interview said he said he discovered that ( Thursday arrival) during investigating.

The interview last night said he was fairly sure the elderly couple had nothing to do with Deorr's disappearance. well.. they left without anyone knowing after a day or 2 and had to be tracked down. .. so that tells me the entrance/exit was not well manned and anyone could have left .

Abduction was ruled out, now he is looking for a family who might have a little blonde boy.

This entire thing is/was a mess.. mistakes were made.. and we cant make any sense of it because of the deficiencies in the investigation.. time lags.. unsecured roads.. no sign of cars with parents and the baby on road cams.. and lack of witnesses.

Looking for a blonde boy now is just another example of not considering abduction from early on.... another mistake, IMO. They lost 3 months..have u seen a sketch yet?

Anything i write is just my opinion.

In IR's "interview" with Nate he said he was with GGP and baby when parents went off. Just sayin'...

In IR's "interview" with Nate he said he was with GGP and baby when parents went off. Just sayin'...

Yup. It's a strange inconsistency, imo. IR tells the news reporter that he was with GGP when the baby went missing. But the sheriff says that IR was with the parents, not GGP. :waitasec:

Not really. He agreed with Nate but never actually said anything about being with GGP and DeOrr.
I also really don't feel the story has changed as much as we have learned new info.
And of course LE learned threw out the course of their investigation that they arrived Thursday and not Friday. From the moment they arrived the investigation started so I'm sire they also learned their names during the course of their investigation as well.

In all realness why would we need to know when they arrived exactly? How would that help DeOrr? As long as LE new. SB said they've been 100% cooperative so I have no reason to believe the family has been untruthful to LE then. I think SB hasn't felt a need to clear things up but is willing to answer if asked.

Bingo.
And that is just my own opinion also
ETA: I do think the storyline in this case is changing with the passage of time. When that happens, LE normally considers that very indicative of a crime.

I will never understand why LE had to "learn" or "discover" during this investigation that the arrival date was Thursday. How does that kind of thing even happen?
I know what we think or wonder doesn't matter to LE and especially not to agencies like the FBI. But putting an honest real timeline out early on would have been so very crucial.:moo:

From TxJan1971's most awesome transcript, when Tricia asks Bowerman his opinion on a possible scenario:

"The clothing he was wearing, I really think we would have found an article of clothing had an animal taken him and uh so you know I’m perplexed right now. I’m struggling to uh figure this one out, but we’re going to continue searching and we’re going to continue interviewing and looking for any evidence and uh we’re hoping for a break."

So Bowerman is just as confused as we are. He said 18 dogs have searched and he's confident his "own two scent dogs that were in there initially, they should have found that child. They really should have."

I believe him. If Deorr was there, the dogs would have found him. So what happened?

Not really. He agreed with Nate but never actually said anything about being with GGP and DeOrr.
I also really don't feel the story has changed as much as we have learned new info.
And of course LE learned threw out the course of their investigation that they arrived Thursday and not Friday. From the moment they arrived the investigation started so I'm sire they also learned their names during the course of their investigation as well.

In all realness why would we need to know when they arrived exactly? How would that help DeOrr? As long as LE new. SB said they've been 100% cooperative so I have no reason to believe the family has been untruthful to LE then. I think SB hasn't felt a need to clear things up but is willing to answer if asked.

Wait, didn't he answer the question with a yes? The news reporter asked him an important question and he responded affirmatively. But it is not what was told to the sheriff. I have a problem with that.

Wait, didn't he answer the question with a yes? The news reporter asked him an important question and he responded affirmatively. But it is not what was told to the sheriff. I have a problem with that.

He answered all the questions with his eyes shut like he didn't care and was trying to get them to go by giving them what they wanted just moo I heard "yeah" but he answered three times in a row so might of been a yes in there. All three answers with his eyes shut.

BTW I'm not trying to be difficult or anything. I think its great we all have so many different ideas so we actually have ideas to throw around and talk about.

I just went back and listened again. In fact, Isaac answered THREE questions in the affirmative, that go against what the sheriff was told.

So, [when he wandered off] he was just with u and the GP? [ Isaac answers YES]

And then u guys thought he was with the parents? [ YES]

And the parents came back and he was gone? [ YES]

[video=youtube;01DB2lqpWcs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01DB2lqpWcs[/video]

NONE of the above is accurate. Yet he answered YES to all 3 questions. WTH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery