ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the sheriff's latest interview he says the parents set up camp on Thursday night, BTW.

The parents may have been with search and rescue until 3.45, and then LE took them to the station for questioning, or something like that. Plus often in cases like this the parents are not allowed to search.
That makes sense. So, I wonder how long that took?
Where are they now?

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Maybe because they new who it was coming from didn't like them.
Heck maybe they did get all excited only to learned it wasn't DeOrr and it was just a rummor. Could be a good reason it was brought up. I could imagine how hurtful that'd be. It'd stick out. Maybe thats why they felt a need to address it.

The problem is that Deorr said it was him. The only part of the rumor that wasn't true was the time and he wanted to clear that up - they weren't there at 6:00, but rather around noon. I have a hard time believing another gentlemen driving a black truck with a crying blonde boy went into the store at 6:00 and also bought candy for the child. Although, with this case, bizarre coincidences seem to be the norm. I guess anything is possible.

I wonder what they did all morning before they went to the store. If I understand correctly, the dogs didn't pick up Deorr's scent around the campground, like you'd expect. I don't understand why.

I wonder what they did all morning before they went to the store. If I understand correctly, the dogs didn't pick up Deorr's scent around the campground, like you'd expect. I don't understand why.

I understood that the dogs would go to the reservoir and keep returning to the campsite.

The problem is that Deorr said it was him. The only part of the rumor that wasn't true was the time and he wanted to clear that up - they weren't there at 6:00, but rather around noon. I have a hard time believing another gentlemen driving a black truck with a crying blonde boy went into the store at 6:00 and also bought candy for the child. Although, with this case, bizarre coincidences seem to be the norm. I guess anything is possible.
That's not really a problem at all actually but I don't really feel like going over it again.
Its a shame what's going on with these parents. I think if you did the same digging as I you'd find that there is someone who really does hate this family. And the stalking and harassment began the day DeOrr went missing. I think its way way worse then we all realize.

That's not really a problem at all actually but I don't really feel like going over it again.
Its a shame what's going on with these parents. I think if you did the same digging as I you'd find that there is someone who really does hate this family. And the stalking and harassment began the day DeOrr went missing. I think its way way worse then we all realize.

Backwards speech guy or someone else?

You will have to elaborate or point me to your post that explains it a bit more because I'm not sure what you're suggesting here?

Thanks.

Why were they only with search and rescue until 3:45? This has been bugging me like crazy. My apologies if this has been discussed. I went back to the timeline at the beginning and got this much:
~Parents and kid arrive late Thursday. (Too dark to set up camp, so sleep in truck.)
~Parents drive back into town Friday morning, get some supplies, get gas.
~Arrive back at campsite. Parents go for walk.
~Baby is missing, mom calls 911 at 2:40 saying baby has been missing for about an hour.
~Dad says they were with S&R until AT LEAST A QUARTER TO FOUR?!? At LEAST?

Am I confused?

Huh? I'm not really sure how this is bad. The parents emotional and physical health would be really important in searching for their son. At 3-4am they probably needed rest.

If someone hated them that much, could they actually have abducted DeOrr? After all, didn't Jessica say something like Why would anybody want to hurt us like this?

Did it say am? Oops, I missed that

Why were they only with search and rescue until 3:45? This has been bugging me like crazy. My apologies if this has been discussed. I went back to the timeline at the beginning and got this much:
~Parents and kid arrive late Thursday. (Too dark to set up camp, so sleep in truck.)
~Parents drive back into town Friday morning, get some supplies, get gas.
~Arrive back at campsite. Parents go for walk.
~Baby is missing, mom calls 911 at 2:40 saying baby has been missing for about an hour.
~Dad says they were with S&R until AT LEAST A QUARTER TO FOUR?!? At LEAST?

Am I confused?

I took it to mean 345 AM the next morning.. SAR barely got to the campsite by 345 that afternoon in fact they probably got there later.. ..the 911 call was 236 or something that afternoon. MOO

Someone hates them enough to kidnap their child and then stalk and harass them and then lie to LE? I guess it's possible, but surely they'd have a good idea of who did it, then. I'm not sure you could have someone harbor that much hate towards you without knowing it, could you? And if the family and LE know who has him, why can't they get him back? And in the meantime, where has that person hidden DeOrr?

I took it to mean 345 AM the next morning.. SAR barely got to the campsite by 345 that afternoon in fact they probably got there later.. ..the 911 call was 236 or something that afternoon. MOO
That's why I couldn't figure out why they weren't helping that long. I guess I would say, "almost 4 in the morning" if I was trying to prove a time. Imo.
It definitely makes sense for it to be almost 12 hours later, but I didn't read it like that. Coupled with, "We haven't left the campsite since 1pm" or however it was worded. Just got turned around

Huh? I'm not really sure how this is bad. The parents emotional and physical health would be really important in searching for their son. At 3-4am they probably needed rest.

I don't think it was AM. They were talking about it in conjunction with the reason it could not have been their trip as a family spotted at the store at 6 PM. If you need the link to the video posted again I will find it. This has always niggled at my mind as well but I just think it's perhaps their exhaustion and fear at the time that caused their confusions in the time lines. I honestly think they lost track of time. JMO

Mickshawn thank you for your notes to the Sheriff regarding the creek search. His response tells me the answer to two major questions I had, one they searched for at least two miles and two they are still searching! Thank you!

Mickshawn thank you for your notes to the Sheriff regarding the creek search. His response tells me the answer to two major questions I had, one they searched for at least two miles and two they are still searching! Thank you!

You're welcome...I did a double take when looking at my email...."Who is Lynn? I don't know any Lynns" :)

This also tells me he may be willing to answer other questions we may have.

I don't think it was AM. They were talking about it in conjunction with the reason it could not have been their trip as a family spotted at the store at 6 PM. If you need the link to the video posted again I will find it. This has always niggled at my mind as well but I just think it's perhaps their exhaustion and fear at the time that caused their confusions in the time lines. I honestly think they lost track of time. JMO

I never got the impression it was AM either... it's in response to the store sighting, although if it's only 20-30 minutes to the store, he still could have easily made it there by 6:00 PM (if they were with SAR until 3:45 PM) so maybe he did mean the middle of the night. It might have made more sense for him to just say that at 6:00 PM Deorr was already missing so obviously it wasn't Deorr at the store, unless he was kidnapped and with someone else? I don't know... another mystery I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dstewart