ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As for the am/pm thing - I do not think that SAR could have been notified, coordinated, arrived to the scene and been finished talking with the parents all in an 69 minutes. Therefore, I think the parents' statement meant 3:45 am.

If I didn't already have a positive impression of Sheriff Bowerman, I sure would now.

As for the am/pm thing - I do not think that SAR could have been notified, coordinated, arrived to the scene and been finished talking with the parents all in an 69 minutes. Therefore, I think the parents' statement meant 3:45 am.

I think it was 3:45am too. He said someone saw the other child at 6pm and they were at the campsite until "quarter to four." They could have made it to the store within two hours.

I'm happy to try and email the Sheriff again if you guys want to make me a list of questions....I probably wouldn't "overwhelm him". But then again, any of us could email him....Just let me know.....

I wish he would put out a press release so every one has all the info and then they won't have to worry about the media editing it either. There was a press release on the Lemhi County Sheriff Facebook page weeks ago but nothing since then.

Wow, kudos to you, Mickshawn, for doing this. Thank you.

I think this tells us a lot about the search of the creek, and how it has been ongoing, among other things.

Yes and I think it also tells us a lot about the Sheriff ... That he is happy to provide information (within his ability) but the right questions need to be asked. He maybe doesn't proactively spout off information to the public willy nilly, but he seems quite willing to answer if something is asked. It's easy perhaps to get caught up in trying to sort out info and complaining or wishing for clarity, but it turns out that it's also not too difficult to simply ask the question (thanks mickshawn!) I am thinking that there is potentially a lot less ambiguity and conflicting information than we think. It may be that no one has simply asked the questions (media interviews for example?).

Hello! New here, long time viewer, first time poster! i live in Idaho, and am the mommy to a toddler, & 3 other kiddos. We really enjoy camping. I think that's why this case stands out to me more than any other missing persons case, mom to a toddler, live in Idaho & enjoy camping as a family, Just wanted to jump in and say hello. 13 threads later and I've read every single one. You all have some interesting thoughts & I wish there was something solid to go off of. It's just bouncing around & theorizing, that's all we can do at this point! Does anyone else think it's odd that we don't know much about this case? It's pretty tight lipped comparing it to other cases I've followed in the past. Anyways, just introducing myself.

Hello! New here, long time viewer, first time poster! i live in Idaho, and am the mommy to a toddler, & 3 other kiddos. We really enjoy camping. I think that's why this case stands out to me more than any other missing persons case, mom to a toddler, live in Idaho & enjoy camping as a family, Just wanted to jump in and say hello. 13 threads later and I've read every single one. You all have some interesting thoughts & I wish there was something solid to go off of. It's just bouncing around & theorizing, that's all we can do at this point! Does anyone else think it's odd that we don't know much about this case? It's pretty tight lipped comparing it to other cases I've followed in the past. Anyways, just introducing myself.

Great first post and :welcome: to WS. :fireworks:

It is odd that we have not heard anything from great grandpa. He was the last to see the boy. Everyone speaks for GGP. But he has not said anything himself.

Welcome! Idahoan here too.

Thanks for the warm welcome! Question: we are allowed to discuss the interview that JM & DK did with NE right? Not sure how to provide the link to the interview? Do I just copy & paste it from you tube? Do I need to provide the link to the interview to discuss it? I just had a couple thoughts that I was wondering if anyone else noticed from that interview. Thanks!

Thanks for the warm welcome! Question: we are allowed to discuss the interview that JM & DK did with NE right? Not sure how to provide the link to the interview? Do I just copy & paste it from you tube? Do I need to provide the link to the interview to discuss it? I just had a couple thoughts that I was wondering if anyone else noticed from that interview. Thanks!

Here's the link for you, Brezooka:

[video=youtube;mwM1oG3z358]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwM1oG3z358[/video]

Yes, we've been discussing it.

I don't think it was AM. They were talking about it in conjunction with the reason it could not have been their trip as a family spotted at the store at 6 PM. If you need the link to the video posted again I will find it. This has always niggled at my mind as well but I just think it's perhaps their exhaustion and fear at the time that caused their confusions in the time lines. I honestly think they lost track of time. JMO
I've seen the video. I always assumed it to be 4am. I could be wrong tho. Just seem searchers didn't even show up till later.

Guys, if you have questions about the rules, please address them in a private message to a moderator.

Thanks.

Someone hates them enough to kidnap their child and then stalk and harass them and then lie to LE? I guess it's possible, but surely they'd have a good idea of who did it, then. I'm not sure you could have someone harbor that much hate towards you without knowing it, could you? And if the family and LE know who has him, why can't they get him back? And in the meantime, where has that person hidden DeOrr?
I guess I'll just go off your post to explain myself. I have been stuck in court all day and didn't have much time to follow up.
I am going to tred lightly because I am making lots of assumptions. I do realize this. But I'm not sure if anyone would hate them bad enough to kidnap DeOrr but as ruthless as some of these things I've seen I'm starting to wonder.
I do believe 100% tho that someone who disliked the family from the start has made up lots of rumors and has no doubt gone to great lengths to try and even make more incriminating rumors about the parents. Its also became clear IMO that its personal.
In the video they also bring up sm rumors. If anyone was on sm making up rumors about his truck how would they know that his truck was black? How long was DeOrr missing till they did that interview? Did anyone here at that time know his truck was black?
I do think someone has hated them for a while and are living off this. I'm pretty set on that as of now.
They said it was a lady who said they seen them at the gas station. Then it came out that someone thought maybe they seen DeOrr in the truck. Either way it was incriminating. And after everything els I don't think anymore it was just a rumor. I think someone hates them deeply and were being harassed more then we know.

<modsnip>

Nahh that mom looked like she wanted to die from pain. And DeOrr did cry at the end once it came around to hit him again that his son is missing.

Hey everyone. I've been keeping up with this since the beginning and have read all of the threads, but never posted. I get so wrapped up in all the missing kids cases. I almost wish I didn't. It's so heartbreaking and I just want happy endings for all of these little ones. I am so baffled by this case. Can someone point me to the TOS please so I can be sure what I can post and what I can't post on this specific case?

At about 7.49 in the interview, where DK is talking about being with SAR until 3.45, Jessica says, "yes FROM". Meaning, IMO, from 3.45pm - which is probably when SAR arrived.

Hey everyone. I've been keeping up with this since the beginning and have read all of the threads, but never posted. I get so wrapped up in all the missing kids cases. I almost wish I didn't. It's so heartbreaking and I just want happy endings for all of these little ones. I am so baffled by this case. Can someone point me to the TOS please so I can be sure what I can post and what I can't post on this specific case?

I've alerted your post so that a mod can contact you. HTH :)

Welcome to Websleuths!

You'll want to look over the entire RULES forum. Most of what you need to know is right here, though.

Rules: Etiquette & Information

If you have any questions at all, please send a private message to me or another staff member.

:welcome5:

giagreen - there is someone stalking and harassing the parents? Do you mean some SM troll? Someone who hates them? Someone is gloating at their pain? Where is this? Who is it? How did you find this out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjlm730