ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a better memory than me or know how to access the info quickly on how far the store was from the campsite. I just remember that it was far longer to get there than I would have thought. Also, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see that receipt. (Were the jojo's really purchased?)

Very true, I considered this as soon as I posted. He may only have been in night time nappies.
This may sound rude, but in the famous "waterside" pix, little Deorr looks like he's taking a s*** in his diaper. I mean, it's par for the course with little kids, but I believe that he was still wearing 'em during the day.

Does anyone have a better memory than me or know how to access the info quickly on how far the store was from the campsite. I just remember that it was far longer to get there than I would have thought. Also, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see that receipt. (Were the jojo's really purchased?)

I believe it is about 10 miles and depending what vehicle you have can take 25-45 minutes because parts of the road is rough.

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/0...emhi-sheriff-deserves-a-huge-texas-sized-hug/

“By golly, I couldn’t believe it. His Facebook page was right here and the photos on the camera were definitely the same guy in his Facebook pictures,” Bowerman says.

Bowerman told Garcia he’d mail back the camera. Garcia insisted he only send back the memory card and told Bowerman to keep the camera as a token of thanks.

Bowerman refused and sent the camera back – even refusing reimbursement for shipping fees

I will have to admit, when this article came across my news feed, I had to do a double take! Klein came immediately to mind and I'm thinking WTF?
Enjoyed the read about this good news plus has a very nice vacay photo of Bowerman.

That's a really cool story. Thanks for sharing it.

This may sound rude, but in the famous "waterside" pix, little Deorr looks like he's taking a s*** in his diaper. I mean, it's par for the course with little kids, but I believe that he was still wearing 'em during the day.

I think it's just SO special when parents like to capture their children's "firsts" on camera. Silly me - I thought he was just making a silly pose for the camera. My bad!

Didn't SB already state that the items on the receipt matched up with what JM and DK said they had purchased? That's what I recall, anyway.

ETA: oh, and for the record, it has never been said by ANYONE (except here) that the parents bought "JoJo's". It was said they bought French fries.

I believe it is about 10 miles and depending what vehicle you have can take 25-45 minutes because parts of the road is rough.

Thanks. I don't *think* someone would buy french fries and then drive for 1/2 hour or more to deliver them. Unless, of course, they wanted people to +think+ Deorr was there.

I remember the Sheriff saying they have the right receipt because it matched, I believe it was on Tricia's show, so why not provide the time? The time is so important to confirm the timeline.

Vilt first brought up Jo-Jo's. KI on their company FB in the last few days or so, I believe under the Q & A mentioned french fries but noted the local term was Jo-Jos. I don't remember the Sheriff saying anything about what was bought and of course J & Deorr haven't said this as they are not giving interviews.

Imo. We may never know what happened and by whom or what or how. But no one should be locked up with the evidence given thus far. Jmo

I remember the Sheriff saying they have the right receipt because it matched, I believe it was on Tricia's show, so why not provide the time? The time is so important to confirm the timeline.

Vilt first brought up Jo-Jo's. KI on their company FB in the last few days or so, I believe under the Q & A mentioned french fries but the local term was Jo-Jos. I don't remember the Sheriff saying anything about what was bought and of course J & Deorr haven't said this as they are not giving interviews.
Because they don't want to give away that information until all parties concerned have submitted complete statements regarding their whereabouts and activities, and the timing of such.

Clarification and confirmation of the timeline would be wonderful.

What is the story on the diaper? All I vaguely remember about it is that TBC mentioned it and/or disposed of it? So I'm not sure if LE/Dogs had any access to it.

Sorry if I missed the discussion about this.

Do we know "for certain" that the diaper belonged to DeOrr??

Also, I remember DK saying they went to the store "as a family"......What exactly did he mean by that? Interesting his words..."as a family".

Also, I remember DK saying they went to the store "as a family"......What exactly did he mean by that? Interesting his words..."as a family".
Without gramps and <modnote: IR>?

Ggp supposedly was watching deorr after the store trip. So in all honesty ; Why does the store trip matter?

It's not like they bought plastic garbage bags and duct tape with a big cooler. Jmo

There's no point arguing, because none of us know anything for certain.

:peace:

I think that's pretty common. I know I say that when I want someone to know we all went (me, hubby and kids). To simply say "we" went is not clear who went, IMO.

Ggp supposedly was watching deorr after the store trip. So in all honesty ; Why does the store trip matter?

It's not like they bought plastic garbage bags and duct tape with a big cooler. Jmo

The store trip is a huge part of the narrative. We don't know much else about their camping trip. We've got some minnows and some Hot Wheels, but we don't know what they had for breakfast, if anything . . we don't know what time they got there the night before or went to bed or got up in the morning. We've got a whole lot of time where we have no idea what they were doing, together, or separately.

The time stamp on the receipt helps to verify (or not), the given timeline. IF nobody saw Deorr at the store, that's interesting, to say the least.

Lol I agree.

I know Generation Y overshares, but didn't JM call or text her mother that they went to the store to get feminine products? Must have mattered to HER. Documenting the visit was somehow important to her.

The store trip is a huge part of the narrative. We don't know much else about their camping trip. We've got some minnows and some Hot Wheels, but we don't know what they had for breakfast, if anything . . we don't know what time they got there the night before or went to bed or got up in the morning. We've got a whole lot of time where we have no idea what they were doing, together, or separately.

The time stamp on the receipt helps to verify (or not), the given timeline. IF nobody saw Deorr at the store, that's interesting, to say the least.

Agree. But if he was verified to be last seen having fun by ggp a hour or so before the call to police. Then what they did prior is somewhat miscellaneous. Unless he was harmed earlier and then later succumbed to head injuries. Then I think it's safe to say that he was happy and playing a hour or so prior to the police being called. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sqwkie