ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"..When his parents asked him if he wanted to go fishing or stay with Walton, DeOrr headed back toward his grandfather..."
Of course, who in their right minds would allow a TWO year old to walk back to hang out with g-pa ? Without bringing him themselves ?
From the link --- In the parent's own words -- "This was the last time the parents said they saw the boy..."

I wouldn't let a young child of any age go back by themselves. There are too many things that could go wrong, number one being the person they were going to meet might no longer be in the general vicinity whether or not they were in good health.

As we've said all along, what could IR have possibly done with DeOrr in the short time the parents say DeOrr was unsupervised for? He had no vehicle - how could he have possibly hidden DeOrr so well that no one has found him? And after watching the interview, I don't think he planned in advance for someone else to come and snatch DeOrr at just the right moment. He just doesn't seem scheming like that, IMO.

But she doesn't have any custody of them. So how could she lose it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know, I didn't explain it well. What I meant was that she had already lost full custody but did have visitation. But if there had been a known accident/neglect of her baby, then she would probably even lose what little bit of visitation she had currently.

After watching that video, I feel disgusted at all the vile remarks that has been thrown at this poor bloke. Seriously what a flipping sin

There is a reason people, like me, suspected him. I will not apologize for being suspicious. He has a criminal history that includes sexual assault, a long drug history, and was very sketchy in that early TV interview. I feel fine about being suspicious of him.

I agree with you, he comes across as honest and sincere, imo. How sad that he's been treated that way just because he's a little different. What a cruel world we live in. I'm glad he did the interview and am kicking myself for ever suspecting him. I don't think I misread him, does anyone else?

He came across, to me, as a bit more intelligent and thoughtful than I had previously pictured from everything I heard about him.

I wouldn't let a young child of any age go back by themselves. There are too many things that could go wrong, number one being the person they were going to meet might no longer be in the general vicinity whether or not they were in good health.

This is the exact same thought that when through my head! He's 2-years-old. You don't ask a child that age a question like that... You take them by the hand and you take them back yourself. Disgusting!

There is a reason people, like me, suspected him. I will not apologize for being suspicious. He has a criminal history that includes sexual assault, a long drug history, and was very sketchy in that early TV interview. I feel fine about being suspicious of him.
Suspicion is one thing; public condemnation is another.

No apology necessary! I know exactly where you're coming from - you follow enough of these cases and you know that everyone is a suspect in the beginning. I think we all become a little jaded after all the negligent parents and friends of the parents of the kiddos who end up dead or missing...

So IR says DeOrr was there... Bowerman said IR and grandpa saw DeOrr after the trip to the store. Vernal hauling off was to dispose of evidence, IMO. So what the heck happened??

It could be a Lonzie Barton kind of situation, and DeOrr was injured a day or two before then passed away during the trip.

If it is true that the parents know where he is, unless one confesses I doubt he will be located. Jmo

I'm hoping there is a crack between the two. If they are no longer a couple, perhaps one or the other can be swayed it would be to their benefit to come forward with the truth... Hoping anyway! Unlikely, since they have been less than forthcoming in the past months, but hopeful.

I wonder what IR saw DeOrr doing at the campsite. Did he see DeOrr running around, getting dirty, having fun or did he only see DeOrr "sleeping" or "having a nap", tucked in a blanket in the truck etc...

Well, the only thing I personally got from the interview is that for sure the baby was indeed up there until he disappeared. I was already convinced of that from the sheriff's statements, but good to hear it from IR. Oh, also...he wasn't coached by the parents in any story concoction.
What else did you all take away from his interview?

If SB is 99% sure that little DeOrr was at the campsite, the fact that IR says DeOrr was there must not have completely convinced SB.

He NEVER denied taking or hurting Deorr. That bothers me. If you have been accused of doing something like he has, you respond with "I did NOT hurt Deorr in anyway" or "I do not know what happened to Deorr".

In general that may be true, but you also have to look at baseline language. I don't think his verbal and language skills are typical.

I wonder what IR saw DeOrr doing at the campsite. Did he see DeOrr running around, getting dirty, having fun or did he only see DeOrr "sleeping" or "having a nap", tucked in a blanket in the truck etc...

Exactly, and if this was the first time he had met JM and DK and DKjr, he wouldn't know if the child was behaving normally or not.

I actually feel now that DeOrr's body will be found. If LE have evidence against the parents, then the location of the body will be a good bargaining tool. Malik Drummond and Lonzie Barton are two I didn't think would ever be found, but they have been. If someone knows where a body is, it's just a matter of convincing them to tell you. I think Jessica and DeOrr will soon be blaming each other and trying to get the best plea bargain possible.

Ugh... It feels awful to be talking about "the body", even though I've felt all along that DeOrr had passed.

Isaac only confirmed that DeOrr was at the campground. He did not say when this was, but it must have either been Thursday night when they arrived at 9:30, during the night, Friday morning before the family went to the store, or Friday afternoon when they came back and DeOrr went missing.

• If he only saw him on Thursday night something must have happened overnight.
  • If he saw him Friday morning maybe something happened on the trip to the store
  • If he saw him Friday afternoon just minutes before he vanished, and just an hour before LE were called, then something happened very quickly. If that's the case and Deorr's body was removed from the campground it can only have been when DK "hauled up the road".
He's surprised the parents are suspects so must have believed the other theories, if the parents are involved they hid it well. I wonder why he allegedly didn't help search though? That bugs me. I'd be very interested to know more about that, and whether he helped for the next day or two.

If SB is 99% sure that little DeOrr was at the campsite, the fact that IR says DeOrr was there must not have completely convinced SB.

Bowerman hasn't completely ruled Isaac (or Walton) out as a suspect either. But he thinks the parents are much more likely.

He came across, to me, as a bit more intelligent and thoughtful than I had previously pictured from everything I heard about him.

He had an adequate command of the English language and had no problems understanding questions and answering them. Even when the other producer tried to slip him up, he managed to avoid answering the question. I saw absolutely nothing that would be a "cause" for him to receive inconclusives on his polygraphs, as Bowerman would have us believe. IMO

I just think it pointless to do an interview now when there is talk of court cases and the "prosecutorial phase" per Klein.

Could there be any other reason(s) why this interview has happened now?

Yes, so that he could clear his name. I wonder if Klein will try again to talk to him now that he is more comfortable speaking (about what he CANspeak about, that is).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members