ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, did he drive until he got reception or did he already know where he could and couldnt get reception?

I just went & re-listened (it's at the very beginning of the un-ed. tape).

Over-explaining, hauling down the road, 1 bar, ya-da and then he went on to say "so I went down the road where I knew I would get a little service, about a 1/2 mile down the road."

I thought it was a strange choice of word... They'd been looking for an hour, but suddenly there's this big need to speed away from the campsite?

Did Vernal ever say how far he drove away before stopping to make the call?

Maybe it's a Trucker's word.....Sounds OK to me...not strange.

Excuse my ignorance, but what are these circular things? Is that farmland? What's with the circles?

Screenshot_2016-01-30-23-45-31.jpg

Yes, good synopsis :)

I found Timber Creek Campsite on Google maps... If we assume that IR did see Deorr after the trip to the store, and Vernal hauled off to hide evidence, where does that leave us? How far could he have gone?

I assume he would have hidden the evidence just off the road somewhere, rather than hiking for miles... Did he use the shovel? Personally I don't think so, I think it was a red herring...

Did you get the right Timber Creek Campground? There are two...

They ask the person if they do drugs and when they last did them.
Same with alcohol.
They would then reschedule the test.

That assumes the person gives an honest answer.

I tend to think many people would not if they had a problem with drugs, especially in light of the situation.

Jmo...but I also suspect that new witness information regarding interaction between the parents and child relates to drug use.

Excuse my ignorance, but what are these circular things? Is that farmland? What's with the circles?

View attachment 88292

I'm glad you posted this as I first discovered "the circles" while looking at maps on this case. I love them! I looked it up and they're shaped like that for irrigation, a central sprinkler system. Quite fascinating, and clever!

Are the circles due to some kind of irrigation system? I'm in the UK, our farmland doesn't look like that.
Yes- there are big irrigation sprinklers on wheels. They are fixed in the center & wheel around the circle. Some are electronic & moved by remote, some people just go out every morning & "move pipe".

Are the circles due to some kind of irrigation system? I'm in the UK, our farmland doesn't look like that.

Midwest here, and ours definitely doesn't look like that.

I'd have called those "crop circles" ... :innocent:

Yes. If you look at the images closely you can see the irrigation pipes. And if you ever fly over the USA you will see lots and lots of these circles. :)

I think Sheriff Bowerman is a very good man. However, it also seems like he is pretty laid back. I wish he'd been more assertive or downright aggressive from the get-go. It seemed it was fairly early on that he suspected it wasn't an abduction, animal attack, or drowning. I also wish Nate Eaton had been more assertive on the early videos. In the first one, he hardly asked any questions and Deorr Sr got the lion's share of the interview. And oh, how I wish that campground had been cordoned off or something so the cremain dumping didn't screw up possibly crucial evidence.

I have always felt that one parent knows and one parent suspects what happened to the baby but doesnt know for sure. That would lead to deceptive polygraphs, imo. The FBI should have been called in much sooner and IMO, valuable time was lost. Local LE gave everyone involved at the campsite too much time to "think".

Quite frankly, who cares about how far the reservoir was from the campsite.. whether there were minnows or not and what was purchased at the convenience store????? How does that advance the case one step?

The relevant questions to me are:

Did anyone see the baby running around at the campsite

Did he return from the store?

What happened to the story that he was playing with his trucks in the dirt with GGP watching him?

Was there a drug run during the camping trip?

Did anyone see the truck on any of the highway cams and what time?

Why werent the FBI called in much much sooner?

(modsnip)

Anything i write is just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members