ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SVDB - Was the parents being named as suspects a result of the private investigators findings? It seemed they were not suspects until the PI made a statement regarding his investigation into the case. Also, were they (Klein Investigations) aware of the letter the first PI wrote explaining the parents were not cooperating and not being truthful w/ him at the time of their investigation?

Klein Investigations and Consulting We were not aware of Mr. Vilt's letter. We see that as a side show - we are focused on Deorr and finding him.

AA: What vehicles were at the campsite when law enforcement arrived on July 10th. Were any of the vehicles diesel? Was diesel fuel purchased?

Klein Investigations and Consulting This goes to evidence - and we will not comment. We will say yes on the diesel fuel purchase.

So IR is still POI with "direct knowledge" and didn't pass the control questions on the LDT. What on earth happened to this poor child ?

AA: Was this case treated at all like a possible crime scene on the day of the alleged disapperance? If no, do you think this case would have benefited greatly had it been? Do you feel any important evidence could have been destroyed purposefully or by accident in the first few days?

Klein Investigations and Consulting No. I cannot and will not comment on the LE decisions that day. Hindsight in all of our lives would make things better. LE has done a great job in the team's opinion - I concure.

CB: It's been heard that Isaac has intellectual disabilities. His LDT came back inconclusive. What are the specific questions that were asked? Does Isaac get a 'get out of jail' free card? Is there strong evidence that makes Isaac innocent?

Klein Investigations and Consulting Isaac in our teams opinion is a person of interest with "direct knowledge".

ES: Did he pass the two questions the parents failed, know what happened and where he is, or was did that come back as inconclusive due to his disabilities? Is that the same for the grandpa?

Klein Investigations and Consulting ES he did not pass.

DN: Expanding on this question - did Isaac pass the control questions on the polygraph?

Klein Investigations and Consulting DN he did not.

Can someone copy and paste the part about 9 witnesses with firm info here? My iPad hates me and isn't cooperating. TIA.

DN: Sheriff Bowerman's reason for naming them as suspects seems to hinge entirely on the inconclusive polygraph results. Has Klein performed an independent polygraph or would he consider doing so?

Klein Investigations and Consulting Let's be clear - there has been 9 polygraph tests given to the parents, and four to the other two on the camp grounds. There has NEVER been any contradiction in this. As well, the parents have given over 11 statements to LE, FBI and our firm. Any other polygraph tests at this point would be a waste of time.

AA: When it's said that Vernal DeOrr Kunz went up above the campsite on a road to make his 911 call, is it the road to the south of the campsite clearly seen on maps or did he go above on the north side on a smaller road not seen well from maps?

Klein Investigations and Consulting I will only say that LE and now our firm has reviewed the "pings" and transmissions of the cell phones. We again come to the same conclusion. I cannot give details.

DN: 1. The store clerk DID see a child with Jessica and Deorr on July 10th and 2. There were 'a couple' of hits at the campground by the search dogs. Can Klein confirm these two things that Bowerman contradicted his earlier statements about?
· January 30 at 11:07pm

Klein Investigations and Consulting Sheriff Bowerman in our opinion has been very clear in his statements. Please listen to them again and you will understand that this case is in progress. Things change by the hour right now.
Like · Reply · 4 · 14 mins

Klein Investigations and Consulting DN There were no hits by the dogs. We will not comment on witness statements as they are now part of the prosectuional issues.
Like · Reply · 4 · 13 mins

Klein Investigations and Consulting ES We cannot commment on this.

KLEIN just stated the third 911 call was the grandfather.

DG Did any, or all, of the adults go to the Silver Dollar Restaurant and Bar in Leadore on Thursday, July 9th?

Klein Investigations and Consulting As this is in the timeline - and outside any prosecutional questions - the answer is yes.

LH: So the pictures of the 2 boys thay everyone says is 1 deorr and the other is not him. Thay boy in California I believe. .was dna done to prove he wasn't deorr and if not why not

Klein Investigations and Consulting We have asked and answered this over 10 times. Cali LE did their jobs. It is not Deorr.

Thread closed for a few minutes while I clean up. You can copy and paste Klein's post. You can copy a QUESTION from a reader, but omit all of the links and use initials. Do not post comments.

Thread closed for a few minutes while I clean up. You can copy and paste Klein's post. You can copy a QUESTION from a reader, but omit all of the links and use initials. Do not post comments.

Ugggghhh! That was me doing all of the copy and posting. So sorry!!!! I will use only initials going forward. Thanks for the clean up work. :)

The full names are still in Klein's replies in those posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman